Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaraNimeraTearZ

Super-Earth
Rose walks through the woods as she sees a Village coming up. She Stops and Looks into her bag as she Sighs because she needed Food but didn’t like going into Villages because too many people, Rose Starts to walk towards the village as she hears a Sound. Rose Reaches her for her Dragger as she looks around Caution. Rose Stood up and Shrugged as she takes her hand off her Dragger and Continues to walk towards the village

~Malekith walked through the darkness of the forest he hears the snap of a twig and he turns, his eyes through the helmet glaring, they fall silent as he watches the female, he looks to the sky and distain comes to his lips seeing the light. He sees the female starting to move again and he realizes she is a light elf close to his hated High elf kindred. He moved quietly even in his armor, the others that were with him following closely behind as he walked through the forest following behind and next to her.~

Malekith smirks "Air air ber si shol o caes. ber si tylaestael os paer tystol cysti." He gestures a Dark elf bretheren to be ready if need be, he wondered what she would do if she was put face to face with the cold one or the Hag queen and he lets a smile form that became a smirk.~

Rose Growls as her body Starts to leak off dark shadows as she Grabs her Dragger and throws it at the Tree that Talked and Walks over and Grabs her Dragger and Looks at the Man as she is Studden. she thinks to her Self "Air ei Pas Aer" as she Backs up as she tries to Control her Shadows and Darkness that Came to her.

~Malekith laughs a sinister laugh and gestures to the others "Tysti tia Shyraes maes. shi cali ei kasti eiryr." The Dark elves materialize out of the trees to surround her then Malekith steps out, he looms taller over the other Dark Elves, with the great horned helm there was welded onto it the dark and powerful circlet of iron dark runes and glyphs of powerful chaos magics were wrought upon his armor, and on the sword he had shined a great sigil of Khaine, a symbol of his birthright as son of Aenarion. He watches as the other Dark Elves circle the light elf. He senses in her darkness. "O eisi byr eir jhol. eisi o Jhol aer?"~

Rose looks at all of the dark elf as they Dont affect her with there Darkness as she hers in Stronger and More out of Control as she Yells out "KAeR EiRdAe ThYSi TI" (Get away from me!!) as she Falls to the Ground as her eyes turn a Blood Red and Looks at all the Dark Elf as she Stands and Waves her hand as she Dark Blade appears. She then Looks at all the Dark Elves and Says in a Dangerous Voice "Sai Jhari Kaer eirdaer Byrn...rair pas aelaer" (To Late to get away now...Lil Dark Elves) as she Smirks and Walks up to one and with one Swip she Cuts his Body in peices as she Looks at the others.

~Malekith laughs hard and he goes up to her drinking in her darkness the othe Dark Elves back away, knowing danger when they see it, Malekith grabs Rose and the darkness inside Rose reacts to the strength and power of Malekith the Blade he touches with his and it slowly falters. "Pao o sol sar air shi mai aeria syndaer Jhol aer?" (Do you think that it be so easy troubled Light elf?) "O eisi Pas eil Ai tylyr air syl tar" (You are Dark and I control it through chaos).

~Malekith's lips twist in a snarl as he looks to his arms he slips on a rune covered collar on her and hands the chain to one of his men and they walk towards the Tavern~

~Malekith keeps walking. "Look to your neck." He walks into the bar and in moments its just the bartender, a Dark Elf goes and gets an order of drinks as Malekith looks at Rose and checks to see what she wore and began to think.~

Rose looks at her Neck and Sees a Collar and Starts to yell at the Dark Elf " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. I AM NOT YOUR SUBMISSIVE YOU DESPRATED BOTTOM FEEDER. TAKE THIS THING OFF ME NOW....-she Stops and Thinks and says- No Nevermind -as she Turns to Leave the Bar

~Malekith smirks and rubs one of the runes on his armor and it lights up and the Collor lights up and he smiles as he pulls the chain both to pull her back in and he makes her outfit into rags and he looks at her. "Now you are, Shadow and chaos I have control in and over."~

~Malekith pulls the chain and locks it so she can not leave. "You have darkness in you, unless you want it gone then yes I think I do own you." He hits her. "Oh and if you try magic the collar will stop you from using it so I would not try using the magi."~

~Malekith sends a bolt of chaos at her and it hits her repeling her back towards the closest table, if she hit she would break the table with the sheer force of the bolt.~((to hurt not kill))

rose whinces in pain as she growls at him as she throws two a dragger at him with poison on the tip of them as one tries to cut his throat. and one tries to cut for his leg. she then grabs her katakana and charges at him with full force.

~He smirks as the daggers hit his armor and bounces off, as she comes towards him with her katana he brings up his sword to block it and he goes to grab her wrist with his other armored hand if he was successful he would break her wrist causing her to drop the sword.~

~He smirks and with his one hand on her broken wrist he throws her back and he barely misses the dagger being swung at him he smirks and he says at her. "You fight me with hate you fight me with anger, chaos and darkness, you have yet to show me your true power, I wonder if you were stripped off your possessions what you might be able to do."~ His eyes flash and a knife floats to her and two dark elves go to grab her as they touch her the knife goes to work cutting the clothes she had on to cause them to fall in tatters to the ground, the weapons she had hidden clang loudly on the ground. Malekith nods the elves let go and walk to him he looks at her body and nods. "There you go nothing but your skills now" ~he sends a flame to her tatters burning them.~

Rose growls at him and Yells out "sun flash" as a really large light surrounds her and knocks out any dark elf near her. as the lights starts to dim done she looks around and sees all the weak dark elven out cold but then she up at the lead of the dark elven and he was meremly blindled for couple of minutes. Rose then hurried and broke the chain with her other hand and ran away from the bar. as rose ran out of the bar she ran in to some light elvens. they looked at her and saw how weak her dark powers were as they picked her up and carried her to the king elf's place.

~After Malekith's sight returned he walked out the sky darkening and swirling with chaos as he whistles and a Large reptillian creature comes out. "Ah my Mount the Cold One." He holds out a tatter of her clothing the lizard flicks its tongue out and Malekith gets on its back and the mount takes off moving in the direction where she was being taken he yells back at his bretheren to get the rest of the men and follow behind as he takes off ahead.~

Rose starts to growl at the light elf as she yells "LET GO OF ME" as she starts to wiggle and struggle. Rose then sees the dark elf coming for her. rose thinks "oh shit, But wait is it safe with him, or with this bastard. Maybe with the Dark elf" rose then stats to make her dark powers stronger making her collar react as she looks at the dark elf as she yells " HELP ME DAMN IT" as she struggles against the light elvens. the rose hear a deep voice from behind her "what is with all the commotion out here" as the light elvens drop me and they say all together "My King, we believe we found your daughter". Rose looks at them and says "okay thats just Freaky" She then looks up at the light king elf. the light elf looked at rose and said "Rose? is that really you" as he went down to grab her. Rose quickly jump back and growled at him and says dangerously "dont touch me light elf" as she stands there looking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom