Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want a writing adventure with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my request thread! I hope that I cover everything but sometimes I can be forgetful…so more will definitely be added to this thread.

Post length: I write anywhere from 3 to 10 paragraphs for introduction and 3 to 7 for a reply…I don’t really care if you write that much but I do require that you give me at least two decent sized paragraphs for a response, I grow bored otherwise.

Literacy: Please be literate. All of us went to some type of school and therefore all of us know how to write correctly. Mistakes are understandable but ridiculous spelling mistakes and not capitalizing is annoying.

What I play over: Over the private messages on here only

Availability: I am always on and off the computer because I am a full time student, so sometimes my answers may be a bit sporadic, I will try to reply at least once a day but do not pester me if its only been a few hours since I've replied, it's a little annoying. However, if you suddenly have a question for me or whatever, feel free to send me an OOC PM, I'm friendly and don't mind talking to you outside of roleplay :]

Likes: You don’t have to agree with all of these! Let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable and I will toss it out of our roleplay, I’m fairly flexible.
Romance
Rough sex
Age play (Heavy or light, the female being the younger)
Biting
Playing virgins
Oral
Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy
Shower scenes
Breast play
Werewolves
Licking
A little non-con
Anal
Dislikes: All of these are no-no’s and I will not bend.
Incest
Vore
Abuse
Cheating
Rape
Overly dominate men

More detailed: http://www.f-list.net/c/writinwater

Genres: All of these will be m/f, however I can play the male or the female.

Prince/Servant
Princess/Stable boy
Knight/Lady
Knight/Commoner
Rockstar/Fan
Band member/Band member
Best friends
Mermaid/Pirate
Mermaid/Fisherman
Time Travel
Outlaw/Townsperson
Werewolf/Girl
Gladiator/Roman Lady
Roman man/Captured woman
Native American
Post apocalyptic
Young father/babysitter
Victorian Arranged Marriage
Older neighbor/Neighbor’s daughter
Best friend/best friend’s little sister

Feel free to suggest your own plots/pairings as well! I love new ideas!

Hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo

I'm interested in a Princess/ Stable Boy roleplay, with a fitting plot to it that we could come up together with. I would take the male role in any case though. PM me, if you're interested.

I-I-It's alive! I have returned and am once again open for roleplay! Shoot me a PM if you would like to start a roleplay or if I have played with you before, continue an old one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom