Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concept for a Survival Horror Based World

Who here would actually enjoy joining a survival horror in the Persistent Workds

• I Should as Hell Would!!!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Fuck no [ Is a loser]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe I need to see where this goes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival Horror scares me shitless.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Out of curiosity, have you checked the threads we have up for persistent worlds? We already have character sheets and whatnot.

Broomhandle45 said:
Out of curiosity, have you checked the threads we have up for persistent worlds? We already have character sheets and whatnot.

I saw them and naturally for the hell of it make a draft of what might be a suitable profile format for this world. Mine appears to include a tad more detailed to a degree , but I understood that the template there was a MUST, but doesn't mean I cannot have the fun of with testing out. It has a few things I would present, probably have to ask if there is permission to add more to the character template. San likes adding more things to flesh out a character, the one I listed was minor compared to one I made in the past.

Now for my curiosity, are you among those interested in rping in this world?

The rules for the section hold and therefore must be adhered to. As such, people need to fill out the template that's been standardized and as such for a reason since this is for all kinds of worlds of varying genres, etc. Feel free to add in the details you see fit in the places you want, but that won't mean others will follow suit. It'll depend on the person. That said, are you planning for this world to be open or invite only. If it's open, you must realize that others besides those of us discussing things at present can and probably will join whenever they feel like it. Also, if this is in P&S you need to remember that people can just as easily leave the world whenever they wish. And this holds true for open OR invite only. So be prepared for people to slip in and out regardless there.

Nope, not at all. Just putting my two cents into what you wanted to do.

Hell, I am most certaintly in. Also, I have a few suggestions for the cannon fodder that will be the zombies. Obviously, this thing will be enough to turn white pants brown. The Council, the smart zombies, would it be like the Hivemind on Deadspace, a single, super-intelligent being, or would it be more like Halo's Gravemind, a congregation of intelligent Flood, merging to form something much larger, and quite possibly smarter than the Hivemind?

Also, a question for Broomhandle, or Dark. How will we fit the intro of characters from Sanoci's world into the Twilight world? If I had to choose between almost certain death of zombieism compared to the relative safety of Twilight, I would quickly choose Twilight.

It's not going to matter now. He's changed his mind and it's going to be a Group RP instead. So, this won't be posted in P&S now but in Group.

However, in the future, when it comes to such things, that's what the OOC threads are for. For discussing such things with the people involved in the RP itself. A world is created with as much or as little detail as the creator wishes to use. It's up to those who RP in it to interpret things. Of course, if the world creator gets in on the RP, no doubt they'll have some things to say in that thread. Basically, use common sense and keep the lines of communication open.

darkangel76 said:
It's not going to matter now. He's changed his mind and it's going to be a Group RP instead. So, this won't be posted in P&S now but in Group.

However, in the future, when it comes to such things, that's what the OOC threads are for. For discussing such things with the people involved in the RP itself. A world is created with as much or as little detail as the creator wishes to use. It's up to those who RP in it to interpret things. Of course, if the world creator gets in on the RP, no doubt they'll have some things to say in that thread. Basically, use common sense and keep the lines of communication open.

Actually I decided since last night now to not announce where its going exactly. My priorities is to get all of this finished first, so DA there now a 50/50 chance it might show up to P&S.

Also yes choose Twilight because any world will be like butterflies and rainbows compared to my own xD.

razerwing said:
But that's exactly why I wanna be apart of the world you're making! I don't want rainbows and butterflies, I want something that includes... well, survival!

That's good to hear xD.

Everyone since this week has been for the most part fixated on preparing for my trip at Anime North, do not expect anything out of me until I get back Sunday night. Hope to get things finalized and open by the second week of June, but we'll see.

For those following the posts here, I am progressing work wise on this world. Although I have not finalized the virus aspect, the setting seems about done for the most part. The real fun will be incorporating the settlements made and some special factions. Anyone with settlement concepts can feel free to mention them here.

Well, depending on city size, and the number of people capable of handling this type of mental stress, I guess one type of survivor settlement would be extremely militaristic in style. Like a merc base, except a somewhat stronger sense of brotherhood? Ex-soldiers and cops maybe?

Ironically I had a frightening version of what might occur with cops at their police station. Perhaps become these type of crusaders or whatnot. Gonna love games like Fallout giving influence on settlements and how people can change xD

Back
Top Bottom