Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issues with plenty of tissues

Lox

Super-Earth
Well.... For the past few days (approximately 5 days) I've been indisposed at a hospital and haven't been online for a while even after returning due to a streak of Mania (That's right boys and girls, got diagnosed with it at the hospital @__@) that's still going strong. Just a few moments ago it felt like my head was about to explode with awesome, and now I'm completely calm and here takatakataka god dammit~! Anyways I'm currently going on 39 hours give or take about ten minuets since the last time I've slept and the only apparent downfall being tired eyes. For the moment at least. If I don't find a way to fall asleep soon I'll either collapse somewhere random or suffer a variety of unpleasant spiraling dooms associated with full blown Mania.

Why tell "you" denizens of Bluemoon? Frankly, its been bothering me to continue playing games while trying to keep that truck load of explosive shit hidden away. I don't honestly think there's anything wrong since I'm seeking medical help for the problem, but it helps to mellow out without being asked the same questions over and over again by different doctors -__- So this is me venting, or mellowing, or something >_> I can't really say for sure but I already feel better even if I won't be able to get back to RPing immediately. God knows writing the crazed fantasies that sprout from my grape helps deplete the madness filling up my head whenever my bestest friend insanity decides to show up and play. Tomorrow I go to visit my doctor for another "chat" which hopefully includes a prescription for sleep medication considering over the counter stuff has no effect on me >_<

If any of "you" denizens have issues you want to come clean on feel free to post or comment but that doesn't give anyone free reign to cry for pity or voice nasty remarks due to shitty mood. Think positive! (Let's just say I have an idea of what psychotic aggression is and how easily it's roused in the presence of the asshole factor. Case in point, why I ended up at the hospital.)

Back
Top Bottom