Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Calender sign up!

Is this a good idea

• Yes!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Valchyrie said:
...what is unfair is the fact that you're actually a woman, I'm a man, wanting to be one...
It may not be any grand consolation, but I hope this helps: Sometimes you need to be on the outside of a situation to truly appreciate the in. Maybe, if you were born a girl, it wouldn't feel as special when you dress up as it does. I can understand how you feel. The situation is what it is though; best to try to have an outlook that's as positive as a negative can be, if it has to be a negative at all.

Kiki, Sharkii and ADF, thank you very much ^^; Making me blush >< but thanks ^^. And that actually made good point ADF, a good explanation and it's a good way of thinking, so I'll definitely try to think like that ^^. But thanks to you all again ^^ <3 hehe.

Shush you! >.> -kisses to stop your talking- <.< I said shush >.> xD.
God damn it I feel like singing ><. Maybe this is the wrong thread to say that in xD.

Argueargueargueargueargueargue! I can so! XD I can not lose this one! You have only seen a pic of me, so shush all of you! I am superior! (In knowing how I look like that is xD)

I do not have another picture xD Well, I have one, but that's a couple of years old, and I don't look like that anymore at all XD.

-gasps at the tattoo suddenly being made on my ass, especially because I didn't know I didn't have any pants or boxers on and blushes madly- Th-that's not f-fair!

That's also pretty magic <3
Also also Valchyrie is making me feel like I need to start working out a little more often >.<

We do need a Miss august ADF. We also need a couple other spots filled! I also need pics from some people! *eyes Hahvy*
Picture woman! Soon or no spot for you!

How long do I have before I can submit my pics? I kind of want to go to the gym a bit more... I want to loose my belly before I take pics >.>... I gained a bit of weight while travelling.

Alright... that means I have... 3 months to finish off this stomach... SEPTEMBER, I'M GOING FOR THE P90X, RAAAAWR!

Back
Top Bottom