Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Recruit

FoxWriter

Cluster
it was one of those days, those days when you know something big is going to happen. when you wake up in the morning and feel the rush flushing through your system like an early warning defense system, alerting you that something is going to happen. the only problem is, you can never tell if it is going to be a good thing, or a bad thing.

that was how Arin Rosewood was feeling as she sat in a coffee shop in a random city felt, a cup of tea nestled in her hands as she stared out the window. she was there, waiting for someone in the gloom of the coffee shop, she knew he would be there. the only problem was convinsing him. she sighed softly and blew on her tea with rose lips, her long black hair fluttering in the wind as the door opened and a human entered. boring, not worth attention. she knew half of the place was staring at her, she was gorgious, too gorgious for humans, they couldn't resist.

she was tall, compared to some humans, her skin a soft cream color, not a blemish or a mark anywhere, wide hips and large breasts gave her a feminine shape. her face as beautiful as any fashion models, but what had everyone staring the most, was the large purple eyes. like violets staring out at everyone the dark purple orbs where flecked and speckled with black, blue, and lighter shades of purple that made you feel as if you where staring into a star-burst or an explosion. now if only she wasn't releasing that frigid 'i'm on business, don't fuck with me' air, she would have been crawling in attention.

but for once, it wasn't attention that she wanted, no. she wanted something else entirely. a new recruit, one who was said to have been touched, and blessed, by a goddess. and with a war threatening her side needed to get all the good guys, before the bad guys did. she just had to be patient, she could see the werewolf pack in the corner, laughing as they harassed their human prey, kidnapped only half a day ago the human women where pale and trembling in terror as the werewolves pawed at them and nibbled on their necks, whispering things in their ears. it made her sick, she would have killed them all by now, but they made good bait, and they weren't hurting the humans yet...yet.

Casriel Boone walked down the street dark sunglasses in sharp contrast with his pale skin. He wore comfortable dark blue jeans and a tight black shirt with a long black jacket that hid may weapons in its lining. His blood red boots held strong steel toes and a pair of stilletos hidden withing them. His hair was cut just over shoulder length and a few strands had slipped out of his pony tail and hung in front of his face. Stopping he looked at the building he had been walking to peeking through the window he saw what he been searching for. He stepped through the door and before it had even had a chance to shut two knives had flown from his hands sinking deep into the chests of two of the lycanthrope.

"the rest of you have two options die quickly or die slowly' he said glaring at them from behind his dark sunglasses as he pulled two more knives out of seemingly nowhere 'you have five seconds to make your decision". He slowly counted out loud as the other three tossed the human women aside lunging at him over the table one shifting in mid air just moment before his knife blossomed in its chest. He stepped to the side as it his the ground skidding past him catching another in the air throwing him to the ground and standing again getting his hard and thrown by the one left alive. By far the biggest of the group Casriel guessed that he was the leader of the local pack. Standing he winced as he felt his arm hang limp at his side his eyes locked on the wolf as it stood a ways away from him shifting to its demi form leaving it larger and faster but still on two legs.​

Arin sighed a little as she licked her lips and stood up, the rest of the humans, the kidnapped included, had already run away. leaving her, him, and a pack of pissed off werewolves. "well, this is a surprise." she stated simply, setting down her tea and watching as he took out a werewolf in midair, leaving only the one, the biggest. it snarled and snapped and drooled in rage and fury at the death of their comrades Arin smirking a little as she slid on her own sunglasses. she was wearing a leather outfit that looked almost like it belonged on a Spy from a graphic Novel. skin tight, showing off every slender curve while still making her look like she could kill you at a moments notice.

"i have a proposition for you Casriel Boone." she admitted glancing at him from behind her glasses before pulling something out of her pockets, casually twisting her twist, the silver object in her hand sliding into a five foot silver staff that made the werewolf cringe and snarl furiously as it began to back up. Silver was one of the only things that actually frightened a werewolf. it burned their flesh, and made them return to human form, whether they wanted to or not. "care to listen or am i going to have to knock you out and drag you off?" she asked a smirk on her lips glancing at him before focusing on the werewolf.

"Theodore Thompson, you are wanted by the Underworld Detective agency, the Underworld Police department, and by the SDTF for multiple counts of human hunting, kidnapping a human, rape, Larceny, murder, and above all else, alerting the human populace to our existance. how do you plead?" she demanded, the beast snarling as it dropped to all fours and lunged it's claws aiming for her neck as she spun away, slamming the pole into the back of it's head, making it howl in rage, it was too pissed to take note of the pain. "So be it." Arin stated simply a smirk on her lips. she loved her job. any minute now the werewolf was going to come barreling at her again, she hoped that Casriel didn't take the chance to run off again.

Watching as the woman stood walking up with a silver staff appearing in her hand raising an eyebrow at her. When she spoke his name he sighed "look the last person you had wasn't able to convince me to join you guys and he got hurt in the process. Do they really think a nice ass and a pair of tits will change my mind and have me rushing to join?" he shook his head watching as the wolf charged her. Tilting his head he watched her as she fought watching her body move in her tight outfit, this one was different she didn't smell human. At the moment it was difficult for him to get a lock on her scent with all the blood and wet dog smell in the air.

He stepped to the fallen foes reaching down and pulling his knives free wiping the blood off before replacing them in his jacket. Turning back once in awhile to check on how the fight was going as he stacked the bodies atop each other. He had learned long ago that leaving a trail of bodies was a bad way to stay covert and had taken to burning them all now. He stopped when the bodies were together and turned looking at the woman as he held a hand over the bodies fire forming under his palm and lighting them all like dry grass. In under ten minutes every bit of their bodies would be turned to ash from his unique flame.​

she chuckled a little at his response and smacked the werewolf in the head again, she was supposed to try and bring it back alive, questioning and all that. she would have rather just killed the thing but orders where orders. "yes well, the last person who tried was an idiot." she stated slamming the pole into the werewolf again, watching as it landed hard on the ground and passed out, she flipped her hair out of the way. "Besides, he can't get you the perks that i can." she teased smirking at him as she tied the werewolf's hands together with a silver chain and then a heavy rope watching him light the other bodies on fire.

"look Casriel, i'm not here to try and make you join my department, or any department...we just need your help." she admitted twisting the silver staff so that it collapsed back down and she shoved it in her pocket. "your one of the best out there but the humans you save talk, and when they talk other humans start to realize that there are too many stories in too many different areas for it to be a coincidence, and then the witch hunts start back up and then the vampires get discovered and the Demon hunters come back out. and none of us want that."

"perks?' he laughed at her 'what possible perks could I want? I'm the champion of a goddess I'm an immortal and a god among men what could you possibly offer me?" He watched her tie up the werewolf clapping gently "well done' he said yawning 'took ya long enough though". He figured if they went through all the effort to find him and try to bait him in he'd let her talk for a minute especially since he had nothing better to do.

"so you need my help eh?' he said scratching his chin 'tell ya what you can try and talk me into it well you buy me lunch". He shook his head at her words "cause I care what the people find out my job isn't to hide the truth from the world its to kill the things that go bump in the night" he said laughing 'i think i could enjoy the demon hunters coming back they might present a challenge".​

she chuckled a little as she watched him her head tilted a little. "well there must be SOMETHING you want?" she asked straightening up and flipping her hair out of the way as she crossed her arms. honestly, she was bluffing, they didn't actually need him, he was just attracting WAY too much attention, if he kept this up he really WAS going to start a war. and they had just ended one between the elves and the faeries, they didn't have the energy, or the man power to keep the humans from starting a war with the Under-realm. she smirked a little when he agreed to let her talk over lunch and nodded touching two fingers to the black choker wrapped around her neck, a small beep coming from it. "This is Arin, Theodore Thompson has been detained, send out transport and cleanup." she ordered before flicking the com link off and motioning to the door.

"how can you not care if the Demon hunters come back!?" she demanded glaring at him. "Thousands of innocent people will be slaughtered, Human and 'immortal' alike! babies in the cribs and wombs!" she spat angrily shaking her head at him. "they aren't going to care if the Elves are peaceful, if the Feary are completely innocent, if the succubi are only taking willing meals, they'll slaughter everything and everyone and your threatening them by running around and slaughtering, admittedly dangerous criminals, in front of the entire goddamn world! me and my people have enough trouble keeping the humans from finding out about us on ACCIDENT, let alone you adding a BOMB to the already blazing fire!"

"the only thing I want is something you could never give me" he said sighing as he thought about the past. Shaking his head he wondered how big their organization actually was, if they could afford all those fancy gadgets they must be pretty well off. He didn't care that he was seen hunting the creatures, he was meant to kill and nothing else it was all he had to live for. The only thing he had deemed worth living for had been taken from him long ago.

"at least the hunters may provide me a bit of a challenge immortality is rather boring' he almost laughed at her 'innocents die everyday if the humans turn on the other races I'll hunt them to none that kill innocents stay out of my grasp for long". He stopped as his stomach rumbled "weren't you supposed to buy my time for this conversation with lunch?" he asked looking up at her. He hadn't eaten yet that day his job not exactly being a very well paying one.​

she shook her head a little. "if you want a challenge then you should try taking on a rabid dragon." she grumbled glaring at nothing. "we've taken on a few of those, even worse than them is when a Demon decides taking over the human realms would be fun and comes up to do some damage, we had to bring in over thirty special operatives to erase the witnesses memories." she admitted shooting him a glare,. "we have to erase everyone who's ever seen YOU too for that matter, it's a very large pain in the ass." she admitted looking around. "where would you like to eat?" she demanded looking around at the few restaurants that they had come up on.

"You know, if you joined, you wouldn't have to beg other people for money." she admitted. "we pay very well, and we only bother you when we need you, we can get you a great many challenging opponents, demons, dragons, Kraken, anything at all." she flashed him a smirk. "we even provide housing, transportation, and fun gadgets." she admitted, since he didn't seam to care about anything else, she'd try bribing him with money, and a challenge. "we even provide food costs while your on the job." bribery always worked....usually worked.

"how do they compare to a demi god?" he asked remembering the last demi god he had come up against and how they had kicked his ass 'and how is it my problem that you have to bring in people to erase memories?" He shrugged "theres a diner down the street that serves pretty good dinner" he said walking towards it expecting her to keep up. His ears perked up at the idea of a challenge and pay, he hated living day by day barely surviving. "so if hypothetically I said yes what would that entail me doing?" He was curious the idea of a challenge and a more comfortable living had him intrigued.​

she pondered the Demi god levels compared to the Dragons and nodded. "a Dragon can be lower or higher than a Demigod." she admitted. "demons are usually a little less able than a demi god, the gargoyles are usually under the Demons, Hell creatures are a little under Gargoyles. those are the strongest that we usually have to fight against, it takes a great deal of us to take them on." she admitted ordering herself a strong whiskey and a steak, medium rare, waiting for him to order before continuing.

"your job would be simple." she admitted playing with a sugar packet in her fingers. "protect the humans, from the immortal that try to hurt them...protect the immortal from humans who would hurt them or take advantage of them, and above all else, keep the humans ignorant. mostly, you'll be left to your own devises until we actually need you, then we'll give you a call, give you the details, and let you kick ass." she admitted a small smirk on her lips. "you'll need to go back to the SDTF headquarters for a physical and an evaluation to make sure that your not going to go insane and start slaughtering everything in sight, but i'm certain that you will be fine." she admitted.

"more than anything, all you really have to do is kill, or capture the creatures that are causing mayhem, and then the backup teams clean up after you." she admitted smirking a little. "so in a way, we both win, you get to fight strong people, and get paid for it, and we get to make sure no one finds out about us." she admitted with a slightly amused tone to it. "plus you'll get all kinds of nifty tous to play with, and a lot of free weapons." who could say no?

He listened to her his interest peaked more and more as she spoke "so your telling me that all I have to do really is keep doing what I'm doing but to hide it better and you'll equip me and pay me?' he ordered two steaks rare a glass of beer and whiskey 'there has to be some catch to this. Am I gonna have to jump when you say jump and come to every snap of someone's fingers?" He thought it all sounded to good to be true and in his experience if something sounded to good it usually was and the only thing you'd get out of it was an immense amount of pain and possibly some emotional baggage. He sat back completely motionless as he watched her every movement, he was usually pretty good at reading people but he was having troubles reading her as easily as he did most. He did however notice that she was surprisingly good looking for a fighter, most women who were skilled in combat were very homely looking if not down right ugly.

He leaned forward over the table resting his elbows on its surface interlocking his fingers and resting his chin on his hands he looked at her wondering why something felt a bit off. He reached out grabbing her hand in a surprisingly gentle touch most were lucky to feel from a lover let alone a stranger. He pulled her hand to his face inhaling deeply through his nose "you smell strange' he said before releasing her hand back to her 'what are you?" He realized how his words would probably sound but he did not care to dance around a subject, majority of the time he wanted to get right to the point. "and don't try to lie and tell me your just a typical human cause i've met my share of humans and you don't smell like any of them'' he leaned back again crossing his arms over his chest waiting for her to answer.​

she chuckled at his hesitance, she couldn't really blame him for it. "there is no catch save for the psychology exam every year, those things are a bitch." she admitted scowling a little. "in all honesty is that you will not be working for my employers." she admitted looking amused. "you would be working for me, and i honestly don't think i could make you sit with a whip and whatever item your weak against in my hands." she admitted shrugging. "you come off as a very stubborn guy."

she jumped when he grabbed her, and she couldn't help but blush profusely. "it would be better if you did not touch me." she muttered as he smelled her. "i already find it very difficult to control myself around you." she smelled strange, unlike anything he might have come across. not like cold and death like vampires did, not like burning lust like the succubus, but she did share common scents with the both of them...she also smelled like apples, juicy, sweet, ripe apples. "i'm a mixed bread." she admitted pulling her hand away, suddenly sounding defensive. she must have been expecting him to be prejudiced against her, or disgusted. "half vampire half succubus."

she was relieved when their food came, him with rare steaks, her with a smoothie and nothing else. watching her weight, or simply not hungry for disgusting food? did it matter? "anyway, you would be working for me, not the SDTF, they told me to convince you to stop being a threat, but they didn't say HOW to do that." she admitted sipping on her smoothie with a playful shit eating grin on her face.. "and i love stomping on peoples toes. so really all you would have to do is wait for me to call and send you to a nice fat monster trying to eat humanity." she smirked. "think you could manage that at least?"

He raised an eyebrow at her thinking about what she could make him do with a whip in her hands and how what he was weakest against wasn't in her hands but was already in her possession. "I wouldn't say i'm stubborn just set in my ways and proud to be who I am' he said with a smirk' I'm like a national wonder, took me awhile to get where I am and I'd like to stay as I am for awhile." He was honestly starting to think the idea of working for her could be a bit of fun and worth his time and the thoughts were bothering him. He couldn't believe that she was actually managing to get to him, he was stronger than this he knew he was.

"control yourself?" he asked curious of what she meant. As she told him what it was she was he scratched his chin watching her face "now that I think about it that makes a lot of sense. Your beauty should have given away the vampire blood and the fact that the air around you is electrified with sexual energy should have hinted at the succubi blood. I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not catching that." He thanked the waiter as their food was set in front of them. He downed the glass of whiskey before he started eating his steak the muscles in his jaw working as he chewed savoring the flavor of the food.

"so are you saying you want me to work for you as a way to stick it to your company?' he laughed gently at her 'i might be interested but you know I am rather stubborn so it'll most likely take more then just this to make me say yes". He smirked at her as he ate wondering what it was that made him decide he would give it a shot to see what it was like.​

she chuckled a little and shook her head. "mixed breeds are not very common." she stated simply. "i doubt you've come across more than one or two of them in your extensive line of work. people like me are often shunned for being what we are." she admitted staring at him now, her eyes dancing with light hearted amusement. "fortunately most people can't quite figure out what i am until i tell them, it's an advantage i love to use, especially against brutes like Theodore." she paused and then watched him eat. "you would not change who you are Casriel, no one could ever take that away from you and anyone who tries is worthy of death in the first place." she smirked a little. "you a re a credit tot he immortal races, despite your stubborn ways and refusal to understand the suffering you might be causing." she admitted.

"as for bonus perks, you don't need any, we both know your interested in what i'm offering. free meals as many times a day as you can stand to eat, free weapons and gadgets to help your hunting. free psychology help if you ever need it and free medical care. free housing in any location you desire, even down to the very house you want if that is the case. access to the worlds largest immortal system in the world, and ties into the underground." the underground, creepy place that was. it was usually where the scum hung out and did dirty deals and illegal activities. not just anyone could get in on that, made you wonder if she was personally responsible for getting into the Underground or if the organization she worked for was the one with the good business sense,

"free clothing and armor whenever you need it." she smirked. "you know your sold, you KNOW you want this, because above all else, i can get you that challenge your wanting, even right now my men are on the trail of three pureblood, Vampiric, murders brothers. staking them doesn't hurt them, Holy water won't burn them, cutting off their limbs only annoy them." she smirked. "their right up your alley, what do you say? out?" she asked pulling an envelope out of her pocket, slapping it onto the table and sliding it towards him. "or in?"

He hated that she was able to read him easily enough to know what his thoughts were on the subject. He couldn't believe he was actually thinking about saying yes, he had vowed long ago to stick to himself and never let anyone have an ounce of control over him no matter what it was. He looked at the envelope she placed on the table his ears perking up at the sound of the vamps his hands twitching slightly. He looked away from the envelope his eyes moving to her face a moment before looking back to his plate. He ignored the envelope on the table as he finished eating his meal taking his time as he slowly finished off the food on the plate taking the last swig of his beer before looking back up at her.

Leaning back Casriel sighed shaking his head "I can't believe i'm actually saying this but alright I'm in' he said sighing again 'but only tentatively. I'll give it a shot but if I don't like it I'm leaving and you'll never get the chance to talk to me again." He stood from the table looking down at her feeling his blood heat at the sight of her and the images that passed through his head of her. "so what do we do now then? Do you just recruit me then leave me to my own ventures until you decide you need me?" still realing over the fact that he had actually told her yes. It was so unlike him to agree to working with a group that anyone who knew him would think something was wrong with him if they had seen the interaction between the two.​

she chuckled a little, a small smirk of smug betterment on her lips, though it was clear her thoughts of being better where not aimed at him, but at the many idiots who had tried to convince him before hand. "now you look in the envelope." she stated rolling her eyes and handing it over to him again. "and then we head to the SDTF headquarters to get you a physical, and any weapons you might want, i'll get you a Com link." she decided, tapping her neck where the black choker was. "that only connects to mine so we don't get morons trying to contact you over stupid shit." she promised.

inside the envelope was a pile of papers that stated that he owned a car, fully paid for, insurance all paid up. there was also a set of keys. there was also information regarding that he owned part of different apartment buildings in four different states. "those apartments are owned by the SDTF, if you ever find yourself in need of help, though i doubt that, medical aid, or just want to drop off a straggler you found, you can go to one of those locations." there was also a pile of money in the envelope, three thousand dollars worth of money. "that's your first paycheck.' she smirked. "you get that for saying yes."

she paid the cashier and glanced over at him, offering him a wink. "come on Casriel, you can drive." sh stated simply walking out to a brand new Ferrari that seamed to have just appeared on the road. "if you don't like this one, you can always pick something else out." it was going to be very difficult for Casriel to regret saying yes, Arin was making sure of that. "when we get to the SDTF headquarters located here in town, and there is one in almost every town that has over two thousand people living in it, we'll get your living arrangements settled." she promised. "but for now you have a date with a doctor." she grinned, a little, contemplating getting to see him naked. damn he was a fine hunk of a man, and his blood smelled SO good, and so did his dick for that matter. one thing anyone could say, Arin certainly wasn't shy about getting what she wanted.

Casriel took the envelope looking inside of it he smirked pulling out some of the cash and slipping it into his wallet holding the keys he put the rest into a pocket. "maybe I should start saying yes more if this is what it gets me' he said smirking as he walked out of the door seeing the car 'damn". He stood for a moment just staring at the car glancing down at the keys in his hands and then at her. "so your telling me that this car is mine?' he walked around the car smiling as he ran a hand over it 'I'm more of a Mustang man but I've always wanted to try out one of these bad boys. Know what the top speed is for this beast?" He moved to the passenger side opening the door for her waiting for her to get in the car. He had to admit he was looking forward to seeing what the car could do and was hoping the headquarters was a good distance away.

He got into the drivers side after shutting her door for her sliding the key into the car turning it and listening with a grin on his face as it fired up. "so where am I headed?" he asked turning his head looking at her revving the engine slightly 'please tell me its a bit away with a long stretch of open road". He knew he was acting a bit like a kid with a new toy but considering that he had lived through so much and never really had anything nice being in the drivers seat of this car had him almost giddy.

she smirked a little looking amused. "yes, the Car is yours." she teased rolling her eyes. "you have to have some way to get around." she admitted offering him a smirk as he held the door open, she was surprised by his sudden manners, but she settled in anyway. "this baby can get up to two hundred MPH i beleive." she admitted smirking a little as she leaned back in her seat, watching him slid in and turn on the car. "oh of course, what's the point of having a fast car if there isn't a long stretch of road to play on?" she asked smirking, reached over and jabbing a button. "SDTF Headquarters." she chirped, and the car spoke back! 'Locating, SDTF Headquarters.....Located, fasten seat belt, and turn left.' the car said in a silken mechanical female voice.

they traveled for a little over a hundred miles, all of the road long, and unwatched by police, giving him the chance he wanted to go as fast as he could go. 'arriving at destination' the mechanical voice of the car informed them, causing him to pull into a large ranch, tilted Lunar Moon Ranch. horses, cows, ducks and chickens...it did not look like someplace where hundreds of supernatural beings would gather together. "welcome to the STDF." she teased smirking as she slid out of the car and stretched. "mmm are you ready?" she asked smirking as she headed for the house and walked inside, greeting two children who where watching Tv, both of them giggling a little as they smiled at Casriel, baring small fangs, infant vampires. she led him over tot he middle of the living room, in front of the Tv stealing the remote from the protesting Vampire children, shooting them a glare as they sulked at her as she pointed the remote at the floor and pushed a button.

the floor let off a small CRACK, and it jerked, dropping half an inch before it started to drop down, she couldn't help but smirk at Casriel. "welcome to the modern age." she teased as they dropped down into what looked like an underground cave, the ranch was built above an enormous cavern that was filled with what looked like a small village, various creatures rushing this way and that, everything from small Pixies, fluttering in large groups like fireflies, to a four story tall Dragon in the corner with smoking nostrils as he helped himself to cows from a pen held close by. "everyone you see down there is an SDTF Agent." she admitted looking around as if trying to spot someone specific. "this area is for SDTF Agents only, or the families of SDTF agents. we don't want criminals getting down here and getting loose, or leading other criminals down here." she admitted as the elevator came to a halt on the floor. "impressive isn't it?"

(i hope you don't mind me skipping forward like that.)

"I think I'm gonna have some fun with this thing" he said with a shit eating grin on his face as he put his foot to the floor his smile getting wider as the car picked up speed. When he pulled up to the place slowing the car down and parking it he looked a little skeptical. "well I guess this is inconspicous to say the least" he said as he shut the car off and stepped out of it. He watched her stretch feeling a surge in his groin before shaking his head to clear it "guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be" he shrugged and followed her to the house. He stepped in behind her eyeing the two children carefully catching a glimpse of their fangs he raised an eyebrow. He stepped next to her still a little wary of everything going on as he looked around the small house his eyes taking in the interior.

"bloody hell' he said stedying himself as the floor jerked 'little warning would have been nice." He frowned at her next words "was that a crack at my age? Cause I'm really not that old, well compared to some anyway" he said with a shrug as they were lowered on the platform. Magic and myth he had no problems with but everynow and then technology bothered him and the platform lowering had him on edge. His eyes darted around taking in as much information as they could as fast as they could. He had to admit they had a lot going on down here and it looked like a pretty decent setup. "it's not bad' he said as he looked back at her 'i will say this is not what I was expecting when we first pulled up."

she smirked at his insulted tone, amused that he had caught on to the fact that she was teasing him about being old, even if she was pretty sure that she was older than he was. "sorry, i like the look of surprise and terror on peoples faces when they think we're falling through the floor." she admitted smirking a little. "call it my bitch side if that's what you want." she teased snickering a little as the platform hit the ground without so much as a jerk, it was a very smooth ride all around. "that is of course, the whole point." she admitted to his comment about not expecting it. "no one would think that a RANCH, holds the highest number of SDTF Agents at any given time." she grinned little as she grabbed his wrist and led the way. "stay close to me, a lot of these idiots are going to try and sell you crap you don't need and don't want and they'll cut you off if they can." just like any market you went to.

she led the way, ignoring everyone, her hand never leaving his wrist as shouts for them to stop, to buy this or that filled the air, though no one actually tried to grab her or Casriel as she pulled him into a massive building at the center f the cave. "this is the main building." she explained. "this is where you to when you need to replace weaponry or technology." she explained. "this is also where you come to if you need to see a doctor, dentist, or a shrink." she admitted. "if you have to have your arm sewn back on you normally go straight tot he twins you saw up there, their trained doctors, prepared for an emergency and they'll keep you alive until they can get you into surgery." she admitted stepping into a large, dark room, flicking on a light and revealing a wall full of various deadly weapons. from blades, to bombs, various guns and chains, and even a pair of metal fans. "go ahead and pick out whatever you want." she informed him simply. "then we'll head to the doctors to get you a physical."

"bitch side eh?' he said watching her as she started to walk leading him away from the lift 'not really the side i'm interested in." He followed her allowing her to lead him by the wrist, the act of being led around like this irked him slightly but he figured it was better then some things he had been forced to do in his line of work. "couldn't I just hurt one of them?' he asked as he noticed people looking like they wanted to try and get his attention but were afraid to bother her 'that'd get the message across wouldn't it". IN his mind he thought about how close to her he'd like to stick and he felt his pulse rise ever so slightly.

"trained doctors eh?" he would never have guessed that the twins he had seen were doctors. Seeing the room of weaponry cause his pulse to start racing again "so much steel' he said walking through the room touching some of the weapons he found 'so hard to choose". He stopped at one point staring at the wall with a smile on his face as he pulled down a pair of twin katana's. He revealed a slight section of the blade testing the edge with his finger he pulled it back to reveal a thin line of blood starting to form. "oh yes this will do' he said picking the swords up looking at her 'to the doctor then?"

she snorted a little and shook her head. "unfortunately if you do i technically have to arrest you for damaging the populace." she admitted looking amused. "their just trying to scrape together a living." she admitted shaking her head a little. "and if your not interested in my bitch side, what part ARE you interested in?" she asked, looking very amused.they both knew what parts of her he was interested in, she could only wonder when the last time he'd gotten laid was, it didn't matter, what mattered was getting him equipped. "here, this too." she ordered, handing him something, a badge. it looked like a police badge.

she froze however when the smell of blood hit her nose and in a flash she was next to him, his wrist in a tight grip as she brought his finger to her mouth, sighing eagerly as she dragged her hot, wet, eager tongue along the cut on his finger, gathering the blood onto her tongue as she licked his cut, and continued to lick it until it had stopped bleeding. "...sorry about that..." she muttered with a cough and a blush. "i might be a little more hungry than i thought i was." she admitted shaking her head. " after this we'll get you your charge card, all of the money you make will be put onto that card." she admitted. "and then we'll get you to the doctors." as if she had not just licked his finger. but she had done it so well!!! it was hard not to imagine what ELSE she could lick like that.

He shrugged "i guess I'll leave them alone then' he laughed at her question 'whats the cliche thats for me to know and you to find out". He looked at the badge curiously before slipping it into his pocket. He still wasn't sure what exactly he had gotten into but the badge made him feel slightly more proud of the work he may be doing.

When she grabbed his wrist and cleaned the blood from his finger the feel of her hot tongue against his flesh caused his blood to boil and he felt himself harden slightly at the feeling. "no need to apologize it happens" he said wishing she'd take responsibility for the growing bulge in his pants and help him to fix his problem. "It'll be nice to have some money one in awhile' he said as he held the katana's in one hand trying to forget about what had just happened hoping she wouldn't notice the rather large bulge in his pants 'so to the doctors now correct?"​

she grinned a little. "that Badge will pretty much let you get away with anything." she informed him as ig nothing at all had happened. "it also has the added bonus of having a call button on the back, you press that and clean up crews are only a minute or two away, i want you to use it." she stated sternly. "if only to deal with the mortals that may have seen you." she stated simply, her nostrils quivering as she caught his scent, her eyes flicking down to his cock and freezing, her pupils dilating wide, and her own soft scent fluttering through the air, a succubi's natural response to arousal, was to try and attract the creature that was aroused. she seamed to have forgotten what she was doing as she licked her lips, her eyes now trailing along his body, like a hunter eying up it's first kill, wondering where to take the first bite.

"doctor?" she asked softly, a slow, sly grin spreading across her lips. "i have a better game to play." she was hungry, anyone could tell that, she grabbed his wrist, and dragged him tot eh nearest closet, kicking things out of the way before shoving him into the wall, dropping to her knees and yanking down his pants...all before he could manage to utter 'what?'. she had her tongue on his cock as soon as it sprang into view, running the soft, smooth wet muscle along the underside of his cock, flicking the head with the tip playfully, a small grin still on her lips. more of a smirk. "want to play?" she asked, her eyes glowing like lamp lights in the darkness, her entire posture sexy and seductive. no man could resist, but then, what man would want to?

Back
Top Bottom