Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"The Journal of Me" or "Rant, Rant, Bitch, Bitch, Rant!!"

PinkGinger

Planetoid
Yay! New journals are always fun, especially when people are reading them!! Like most everyone I enjoy talking about myself and telling people about my life. Whether its to share good news, rant, or any randomness you can type out.

On that note, I'd like to start with a bit of a rant. Just something that happens on this site that's kinda bugging the shit out of me.

If a member were to look at my profile they would be able to clearly see that I will probably not post every day. In the about me section I've put "If I don't reply for a day or two don't worry. I work full time and I have a couple projects in the works. Time is not always as plentiful as we'd like." Apparently this translates into "Message me everyday, reminding me to post." This translation is WRONG. I'll repeat that a little differently. DO NOT MESSAGE ME EVERYDAY TO REMIND ME TO POST

Like I said in my profile, I work full time, I am trying to create new money making methods for myself, and I have a life! I will not be here everyday, I will not reply everyday, and that is just the way it is. As much as I love to role play and exercise my writing skills Blue Moon is not a top priority.

And just so all my future partners can be aware... If you're going to expect me to devote myself to a fictional life we probably shouldn't collaborate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

In better news... I'm creating a sexy faun costume! My hoof shoes are nearly complete! Pictures will be posted!

Back
Top Bottom