Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for MILFs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubus

Planetoid
Hey all!

Incubus here, and I'm looking for any RP that'll incorporate a MILF (or more ;D) and a younger guy. Any sort of pairing or whatever that fits that bill should be fine by me.

I'm more than happy to discuss and work in your kinks, as well. ;)

Hit me up!

I'd love to roleplay a MILF to your young teen. You have any ideas you would like to try?

Incubus said:
Hey all!

Incubus here, and I'm looking for any RP that'll incorporate a MILF (or more ;D) and a younger guy. Any sort of pairing or whatever that fits that bill should be fine by me.

I'm more than happy to discuss and work in your kinks, as well. ;)

Hit me up!

Incubus said:
Am I really so unlovable? T.T

lol...nor unlovable at all...and I am a MILF in rl...lol, but engaged. I am story oriented in high fantasy with realism, heavy layering and in depth character development and story line development. I don't write around kinks, but around the necessities of the story. That pairing is fine in a good solid, developed story and characters. I write long posts and am not a traditional rper, but a collaborative writer instead. I am very serious about my writing. I have had many req as of late but usually less than half turn out.. I might have one in mind for you... but it involves a banished ageless goddess and a young, full of life prince, defying his over bearing and cruel father, the king...and sneaks away to join the army... and is the only survivor of the massacre... and she finds him... if not.. other idea sharing and brain storming can be worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom