Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] WORLD TEMPLATE (updated 5/15/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Every world used in the RPs of this forum MUST be posted in The World Forge. Every world posted in The World Forge MUST follow this template. Please read through it and if there are any questions please send them to either Broomhandle45, Demystify or BlackWingAngel. Also, the code for the template is provided below. Just copy/paste and fill things in accordingly and submit the finalized version to The World Forge.

~+~+~+~

WORLD TEMPLATE (concept created by Broomhandle45 and Demystify, written by Broomhandle45)

Name-

Basic Summary-

The basic, general idea and look of your world. Give people a good example of how things look, operate or function.

Genre-
A way to better personalize the world, if you know of perhaps a movie genre or even a book genre, use it. It will give people a better way to look up the idea you're looking for.

PN Level-
Go here for details on what this means.

Tech Level-
Go here for details on what this means.

Population-

Notable Locations-

Notable Persons-

Advanced Summary-

A more detailed description than what was provided in 'Basic'.

Authorization Level-
Not everybody enjoys their worlds being trampled over..so we will allow people to choose what they'd like their worlds to be. I was originally assuming what happened stayed with the world, but some people (hell, sometimes I'm like this too) might object to just rolling on in and doing something that they might not like.

So to rectify that, if it ever becomes a problem. I was thinking of this to be a way for people to have control over their worlds, there's two levels to it. Keep in mind that everything is up to discussion if people voice complaints.

Open-
Which basically means that what happens in the world, happens. the creators either like to see what people can make, or have no issues with the way things go. This will be pointed out that if you want control with the flow of your world canon, DO NOT MAKE IT OPEN.

Invite Only-
For the people who want some coherency, or want active control in the canon of their world. This will no doubt be some issue of complaint when people don't get invited..but if people say no, sorry. That's just how it is.

The code to copy/paste into your thread:
Code:
[b][u]WORLD TEMPLATE[/u]

Name-

Basic Summary-

Genre-

PN Level-

Tech Level-

Population-

Notable Locations-

Notable Persons-

Advanced Summary-