Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Affiars ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

Anna Marie blushed. He had filled her completely. She was holding on to him. She never wanted to let him go. She wanted to lay there in his arms for eternity. She sighed softly. She couldn't believe he was making her feel. She kissed him gently. "Thomas, you are amazing, I have no other words to describe it," she said.

When Anna Marie told Thomas that he was amazing a blush rose up on his cheeks. Thomas had always been brave......daring......courageous and very dashing....but he never thought of himself as amazing. The storm had passed by......the night sky was now calm and filled with beautiful bright stars. Thomas laid in bed with Anna Marie in his arms.....he knew that even though the bad weather was gone Anna Marie wouldn't be going back to her room. The two laid together falling fast asleep....enjoying the comfort of each others bodies.

Anna Marie slept soundly through the night, feeling safe in Thomas' arms. She wanted to spend forever wrapped up in his strong arms. She didn't wnt to wake up. She just wanted to lay there forever.

The morning came......Anna Marie & Thomas were still laying in bed with his arms around her. Then a knock came st the bedroom door followed by the voice of a slave woman who worked in the main house as a maid. She called out to Anna Marie ask if she was going to spend all day in bed. The woman didn't open the door since she had an idea of what happened between Anna Marie & the union officer that she brought home yesterday.

Anna Marie was awoken by one of the girls. "I will be up soon Mary, would you mind fixing breakfast?" She asked. She was too tired toeven begin thinking about making breakfast. She snuggled up to Thomas. She didn't care that he was Union.

Thomas stretched as he opened his eyes hearing Anna Marie's voice saying something about breakfast. A wide smile came over his face when he saw Anna Marie still in bed with him. " Good morning beautiful. " Thomas said then he leaned forward placing a soft kiss against her lips.

"Good morning handsome," Anna replied before he placed the kiss against her lips. Her heart fluttered every time they touched. She pulled back, looking into his eyes. "Thomas, you make me feel like no one has ever made me feel before. Even my feelings for Wind Runner seem weak in comparison. I don't know what this feel is, but I don't ever want it to end...."

Thomas hadn't heard words like Anna Marie was saying to him in a long time. He had been in love once....but it seemed like that love was in another world....and in another lifetime. Thomas leaned over taking Anna Marie into his arms........he wanted to tell her so badly that he felt the same way. " It's called love Anna Marie.......I know because I have it for you. " Thomas said as he looked deeply into her eyes searching for some hint as to what she would say next.

Anna Marie couldn't even speak, she just hugged him. Her head resting on his chest. "I don't want this love to end.... I don't think I'd survive," she whispered. She was young, but she had certainly been through more then most people twice her age had been though. And she certainly knew what love was.

A smile quickly came to Thomas's face when Anna Marie hugged him. Thomas knew then & there that he would do anything to keep Anna Marie happy no matter what the cost was to him. While the two were enjoying their tender moment just outside two men rode up in front of the house. One was a Confederate Officer....the other a soldier.....they had slipped behind the Union lines to check on Anna Marie for her father. They had knocked on the front door which was answered by one of the maids.....who quickly ran upstairs. " Ms Bragg......Ms Bragg......there are two Confederate soldiers at the front door asking for you! " The maid said in a panicked voice....she was scared since Thomas was in the bedroom with Anna Marie and her father had sent the men to check on her.

Anna Marie heard what the maid said and rapidly dressed. She told Thomas to stay where he was. It would be safer that way. She finished dressing on her way down the stairs. She smiled at the two Confederate soldiers. "Well hello there, did my daddy send yall all this way ta check me?" Anna Marie asked. Her Southern drawl making her sound more and more like the beautiful, innocent Georgia Peach that the General always described.

The two Confederate soldiers.....one a Captain....the other a Sergeant stood waiting at the door then smiled when they heard Anna Marie's voice. " Yes ma'am.......your father asked us to slip behind the yankee lines to see if you were alright. " The Captain said as both men removed their hats. " And since the yankees have made such a mess of things most places aren't getting mail so he wanted these letters given to you. " The Captain added as he reached into his coat pulling out a small stack of letters from Anna Marie's father & brothers.

Thomas quickly dressed....he then pulled his pistol from the holster on his belt then slipped out into the hallway. He moved to the top of the stairs where he could stay out of sight but still hear & see what the Confederate soldiers were up too.

"Aww, well I do thank ya boys. And thank ya for bringing their letters. I hope they been getting mine," Anna Marie said. She was quite surprised to hear that mail hadn't been going through. She always liked hearing from her brothers and her father. It comforted her to know that they were ok. "If you can keep me updated, I like hearin that they're ok." She smiled at the pair. Prepared to shut the door and be done with it.

The Captain was looking around as he stood in the door......he didn't tell Anna Marie that her father also wanted him to check around in case there was trouble. " It 's a hot day ma'am......the Sergeant and I could use a drink to wash away our thirst. " The Captain said as he smiled at Anna Marie. " We would enjoy coming in and sitting with you awhile.......your father told me so much about you ma'am. " Another thing that he had told Anna Marie was that her father had been taking with the Captain about marriage to Anna Marie.

"Come in, the kitchen is just over that way. I'll get yall some orange juice to get rid of that thirst," Anna Marie smiled. She led them to the kitchen, the opposite direction of the stair case. She sat them down and fixed two glasses of orange juice. She was wearing a long, flowing white dress. No hoop. It hugged her petite body perfectly. "Daddy always did like to talk."

The two soldiers followed Anna Marie into the kitchen......they sat down in the chairs at the table while Anna Marie got some orange juice. Both men could see how well Anna Marie's dress was fitting her body....in fact both men marveled at how perfect Anna Marie's body was. " Your father has told me how you've been taking care of this place all by yourself.....that's amazing for such a pretty young lady. " The Captain said with a smile as his eyes soaked in every part of Anna Marie's body....he had heard a lot about her.....but didn't know how hot she was until now.

Thomas stayed quiet when he heard them ask about something to drink. When Anna Marie took the two men into the kitchen he slipped down stairs then out the front door. He sneaked around back to the barn.....one of the slaves already had Shadow ready to go. He climbed onto his back then slipped quietly away after giving the slave a note telling him to give it to Anna Marie after the soldiers left.

Anna Marie sat the orange juice down, "Enjoy," she smiled. She remained standing. Wanting to be able to get away should things go south. She hadn't had good experience with Confederate Soldier as of late. So she wanted to be prepared. She leaned against the counter in the kitchen. Watching the pair very closely.

Although both men were turned on by Anna Maire's young body they wouldn't dare touch her fearing what her father would do to them. " Your father has told me that you've reached the age of marriage.....and since you have no beau I would be happy to come visit and get to know you. " The Captain said while he drank his orange juice. " You father has said I'd make a great husband for you. " He added and now it was becoming clear that General Bragg was trying to set up this man with Anna Marie.

"I am of age, yes.... But I do not wish a marriage yet. I'm far too busy here to consider amarriage. Besides I'm happy unwed," Anna Marie said softly. She knew he father's mentality. He made everything about marriage. That's why all three of her brothers had already ben married off to girls who were living on their own family properties. Anna Marie would've killed them if she'd had to deal with their non sense.

The Confederate Captain rose up to his feet after Anna Maire said that she was of age......but she did not wish to marry yet. He moved closer towards Anna Marie then dropped down to one knee in front of her. " Your father has already given me permission to marry you......I could make you a very happy woman Anna Marie......if you give me a chance. " The Captain said as he looked up at Anna Marie.

"I'm sorry Captain, if I marry you I'm not being true to who I am.... we've only just met. I do not wish to marry at this point. I still feel I have a life to live..." Anna Marie said. She wanted to let him down as gently as possible. She didn't to appear heartless, or a prude. But her heart belonged to Thomas, and she couldn't rightly tell him what her real reason was.

The Captain let out a long sigh when Anna Marie turned him down.....he slowly stood up then finished his drink. " I'm sorry you feel that way Anna Marie.....I believe I could have made you a happy woman......I'll be sure to tell your father that you're in good health. " The Captain said as the Sergeant stood up from his chair then the two soldiers headed for the front door. " Thank you for the drinks ma'am......we should be leaving......we don't want to be caught by Union patrols. "

"Do be careful!" Anna Marie said after them. She didn't want to see them hurt. She didn't want to see anyone hurt. That was why she hated this war. It had cost so many lives, so much death and destruction.

Once the soldiers were gone the slave who had the note Thomas gave to him came running up to Anna Marie. He had been watching the front door since Thomas left the plantation. " Ms. Bragg......Colonel Harper gave me this to give to you. " The slave said as he handed over the note then quickly went back to work. The note read.

My Dearest Anna Marie

I'm sorry that I had to run.....but I thought it was safest for you if I was gone while those Confederate soldiers were there. I will return each day to see you....that is a promise....and since you know where my camp is please feel free to visit me anytime. I want you to know that I'll always love you....no matter what happens......I'll never leave you. You have my heart....now & always.

Yours Truly

Thomas

Anna Marie smiled reading his note. She had a longing to have him back in her arms. She sighed. She began wandering around cleaning and trying to busy herself. She spent the entire day that way. She was glad for night to come. She fell asleep, knowing Thomas would come to see her the next day.

Back
Top Bottom