Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Affiars ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

RE: A Forbidden Affiar ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

The two guards standing out front of the Colonel's tent heard the scream then ran inside but stopped in the outer part of the tent not wishing to enter the back part in case Anna Maire was exposed in someway. " Miss....this is trooper O'Neil.....is everything okay? " The young trooper asked unsure whether or not he and the other trooper should enter.

"I...yeah.. it was just a bad dream," Anna Marie shouted. "Just uh... when Thomas gets back, please let him know I'd like to see him." She tried to contain the shaking, but her body was shaking and she was trying not to sob. She'd be forever mentally scarred because of this. But she knew she'd eventually somewhat forget. Once she was older, had more pleasant experiences with men.

The meeting with General Sherman lasted about an hour. He wanted to discuss the up coming battle plans with all of his commanders and get their input on what they thought. After the meeting was over Thomas returned to his tent where the troopers on guard told him about what happened while he was away. Thomas rushed into the tent quickly going into the sleeping area where he knelt down beside Anna Marie. " Are you okay......do you need Dr. Monroe? " Thomas asked with both worry & concern in his voice and in his eyes.

"I just, I just keep seeing him in my dreams...." Anna Marie said. She was still sobbing. She felt like she was losing control. And she didn't like it. "I don't know what I have to do to forget his face..." Anna Marie looked up at Thomas, it was obvious she was hurting more mentally then physically. "I don't think there's anything Dr. Monroe can do to help me...." She sounded so defeated, especially for someone so strong.

" I wish I could help you forget the past.....I wish I could wipe away all the bad memories and the pain that you've suffered......but I can't. " Thomas said as he placed his hands onto Anna Marie's cheeks cupping her face gently. " If I had been a few minutes quicker getting to where you were found.....you wouldn't be suffering this way........and Wind Runner would be alive.......and you would be happy. " Thomas began to blame himself for what had happened to Anna Marie & Wind Runner. If he hadn't stopped when he did and just sent out a couple of men to look around....his patrol would have found Anna Marie before she was brutalized.

"Please don't blame yourself...." Anna Marie said softly. She felt him cupping her face, looking into his eyes. "It wasn't in any way your fault, please... I'd feel awful if you blamed yourself." She began to tear up again, she didn't want him to have that same feeling that she felt. The crushing guilt that she was feeling was impossible to bear, and she couldn't wish that upon anyone, especially the man who had saved her from that monster.

Thomas nodded his head when Anna Marie asked him not to blame himself for what happened....but it was hard for a man like Thomas who had been heralded by many as a hero for his brave deeds to admit that he failed. Thomas placed a smile back upon his face because he didn't want Anna Maire to worry about him.....she had enough on her mind. Quincannon entered the tent carrying some clothes for Anna Marie but he stopped before coming into the sleeping area. " Sir......Private Hanes finished taking in your pants & shirt for the young lady to wear! " Quincannon said in a loud voice which made Thomas look at Anna Marie with a bit of a blush on his face. He hadn't told Anna Marie that he sent a pair of his pants and a shirt to be taken in by one of the troopers who was good with a needle & thread. " Come in Sergeant Major! " Thomas said then Quincannon opened the flap which lead to the back of Thomas's tent then stepped inside.

Quincannon saluted Thomas who returned the salute then he laid the Union blue shirt & pants down next to Anna Marie. " Ma'am......Private Hanes believes that these will fit you now. " Quincannon said with a huge smile on his face as he looked down at Anna Maire.

Anna Marie giggled a bit as she saw the blush come over Thomas' cheeks. She saw the union blue and couldn't believe that she was going to be wearing it. Oh how her father would disapprove. She took the pants, knowing they'd probably turn around. Not that Thomas hadn't seen her nude and bloody already. She slid the clothing inside the blanket with her, dressing under the blanket as she'd had to many times before on camping trips with her brothers. "They fit well enough. Still a bit long, but can't be helped," Anna Marie smiled. She was trying so hard to stay strong, despite all that had happened. She was eventually just going to break.

Thomas & Quincannon saw that Anna Marie was going to change into the clothes right there. Thomas stood up as the blush deepen in his cheeks then turned looking the other way. Quincannon did the same as he stood beside Thomas then both men started to chat about the weather and how it would get. Neither would look back while Anna Maire was dressing even though she was doing it under the blanket.

"I'm decent now, you may turn around," Anna Marie smiled. She sat up, letting the blanket fall from her upper body. Revealing the Union shirt to fit perfectly. Accentuating just how large her breasts were. Looking up at Thomas, she was enjoying speaking with the Union officer. She couldn't help it. She felt she had to repay him somehow. After all, he had saved her.

Thomas & Quincannon turned around when Anna Marie said the she was decent. They both smiled when the saw how beautiful she looked like in the Union blue even though her father would have a stroke if he saw this on his daughter. Quincannon had another surprise for Anna Marie when he placed a Union kepi hat onto her head. " She's the best looking trooper in the US Cavalry! " Quincannon said with a big belly laugh...seeing Anna Marie dressed like one of his troopers also made Thomas laugh out loud. " She is at that Sergeant Major. " Thomas said as his eyes soaked in every part of Anna Marie's body and how well she looked in the uniform.

Anna Marie giggled as Sergeant Major Quincannon made his comment, "Well thank you both, I'm glad you feel that way," she grinned. She made sure the hat was on correctly and saluted Thomas. "Hmm, your ranks are still on here." She giggled a bit. Her chest standing out more then anything else did. She had always cursed her big breasts for getting in the way. And they were certainlya problem, even now.

A deep red blush came to both Quincannon & Thomas who had already been that way when Anna Marie saluted which made the shirt pull tight acrossed her chest. " That can be easily fixed. " Thomas said as he reached out removing the two bars from Anna Marie's should which showed his rank as a full Colonel. " Maybe you'd like to talk a little walk and get some fresh air before lunch? " Thomas asked as he was feeling a bit warm from standing in the tent with Anna Marie looking so pretty.

Anna Marie gingerly stood up, still somewhat sore fromt he brutalization she had recieved. She took his hand, "Lets go," she said softly. Pulling him toward the exit of his tent. It was very obvious she was still very young. Despite having wisdom beyond her years, she was still immature at times. But she didn't really care.

Thomas gladly took Anna Marie's hand then let her take the lead as they walked to the opening which lead out into the front part of the tent. Soon they were standing out front of the large white tent which sat among many other tents of different sizes. The camp was filled with Union soldiers moving about doing their daily work. There were smells & sounds that filled the air around the camp....coffee was brewing nearby.....a few men were playing music not far away and the cooks were getting lunch ready for the Cavalry Unit.

" Let me show you around the camp. " Thomas said as he placed Anna Marie's arm around his then they started walking. He showed her where Doctor Monroe's tent was which was near the hospital.....it was a good thing that no battle had been fought yet.....or there would have been many men laying in & around the large tent most screaming in agony. Thomas showed Anna Marie where the horses were kept.....and introduced her to his horse named Shadow. Shadow was a male American Saddlebred.....his coat was jet black and his mane was like silk. Shadow seemed to enjoy meeting Anna Marie and proudly trotted around his private corral so she could see him in action.

"Oh my god, he's beautiful.... I hope none of my horses were hurt when they attacked us," Ana Marie said. "Could I...possibly ride him?" Anna Marie had always been a rider, she'd been riding since she could walk. She looked up at Thomas, her blue eyes begging him to let her. She had been allowed to ride for some time due to breaking her wrist while riding. But he didn't know that. So she would keep it to herself.

Thomas looked down into those beautiful blue eyes and he felt his heart skip a beat....or maybe it was a flutter....he really wasn't sure. But Thomas couldn't deny this pretty young girl a chance to ride Shadow. " Sure.....come on. " Thomas said then opened the gate which lead into the corral....he then gave a whistle which brought Shadow right over. It was obvious that Shadow was well trained and very gentle as he stood tall while Thomas put the saddle on his back. " Okay.....he 's ready......and don't worry.....Shadow is a good horse.....and I think he likes you. " Thomas said once the saddle was on Shadow....he then reached out his hand to help Anna Marie up.

Anna brushed away his hand, getting up into the saddle on her own. Patting the horse's neck gently. It was obvious that she had worked with horses for some time. She gave him a kissing noise, knowing that was generally a sign to go and he took off at a light trot around the corral. She handled herself well on the horse, keeping good posture, and her as never truly touching the seat. She had gathered a small crowd watching her ride.

Thomas watched as Anna Marie climbed onto Shadow then the two took off trotting around...it was clear that she knew how to handle a horse and with a horse like Shadow who was a Cavalry horse it was easy. Thomas always knew that Shadow & he had a special bond between them and Shadow would only let certain people ride him. Thomas got Shadow when he only colt....from the very first day they had become more then owner & horse....they had become friends. Thomas could tell by the way Shadow acted that he not only liked Anna Marie....but he trusted her. But as Thomas was told once....animals have a special sense about them.....they know who to like and who not to like.

Some of the men working around the corrals stopped to watch this angelic young girl riding the Colonel's horse....which was something new because Thomas didn't let anyone ride Shadow. While he watched that flutter returned to Thomas's heart....he couldn't help but enjoy the sight of Anna Marie...she had become so happy just from riding.

Riding had always been one of the ways Anna Marie had relaxed and let out steam when she was upset or angry. So she had been unable for sometime after her accident , and breaking her wrist. But she knew she was healed and ready to ride. There had already been a bond of trust formed between the two. She was certainly happier already. Shadow took off ata canter and Anna Marie couldn't help but smile, she had missed riding so much.

Thomas leaned backwards against a fence post crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Anna Marie riding around the corral. A bright beaming smile was on her face which made Thomas very happy. It was great to see her so happy since all those terrible things happened to her just hours before this moment. The other men who had been watching finally returned to work leaving Thomas & Anna Marie alone in the corral. Dr. Monroe had been out checking on some men who had mild dysentery when he saw Anna Marie riding on Thomas's horse.

Dr. Monroe came up to Thomas but stayed outside of the corral. The two men talked about how happy Anna Marie looked....Dr. Monroe told Thomas that he believed that Shadow was having a big effect on Anna Marie's recovery.

Anna Marie rode Shadow for hours, finally getting down when Shadow was entirely tired out. She petted him gently and began washing him off after removing his saddle and placing in the proper place. She washed him down, petting him gently. Looking back at Thomas with a smile. She finished washing Shadow and walked over to him. "Thank you so much for letting me do that," she said softly.

Thomas waited during the entire time that Anna Marie was riding and although she didn't have to take care of Shadow when she was done Thomas let her believing that it would also help Anna Marie with her recovery. " You're more then welcome to ride Shadow anytime.....he really seemed to enjoy being with you.....and you're ride also seems to have brought some color back into your cheeks. " Thomas said as the fingers of his right hand gently touched Anna Marie's cheek. " If you're hungry we can have lunch......then we can take you back home....Dr. Monroe believes that you're in good enough health to return home. "

Anna Marie smiled as she felt his fingers touch her cheek. She felt a spark between them, similarto the things she'd felt between her and Wind Runner. She was left breathless. "I um.... I could just go back home and fix something, I sure you could use a good home cooked meal," she said softly.

Thomas also felt that spark between Anna Marie & himself which came when he touched her cheek.....but his feelings for this pretty young girl were already running deep from just being with her. With Anna Marie saying that she could just go back home and make him a home cooked meal Thomas became a bit nervous. He slowly pulled his hand from her face.......Thomas didn't want Anna Marie to feel that he was looking to replace Wind Runner...although deep in his heart he wanted to just take her into his arms and taste her sweet lips. " Uhmmm.......yeah......that would be great. " Thomas said as opened the gate so they could leave the corral....he was afraid of being alone with Anna Marie in her home......afraid that he would overstep his bounds and cause Anna Marie to think that he was just like Major Taylor who had raped her.

Back
Top Bottom