Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Affiars ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

RE: A Forbidden Affiar ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

Anna Marie awoke groggily to the smelling salts. Crying out and backing away from the man. They could see in her eyes that she was terrified. But her fear was justified. She had indeed been brutalized, she was bleeding fairly badly. And she had a small cut on her forehead from where he'd hit her with the weapon. And her back was bleeding profusely because of the terrible whipping. "Where am I?" Anna Marie asked shakily.

The doctor reached out with both hands placing them on Anna Maire's shoulders when he awoke. He could see the fear on her face as well as the confusion in her eyes. " It's ok.......you're safe! " The doctor said trying to calm the young girl down. " You're at the Union Army encampment.....Colonel Harper & his morning patrol found you then brought you here. " The doctor said softly as he let go of Anna Marie's shoulders. " I'm a doctor with the Union Army.......Major Arthur Monroe...I'm here to tend to your injuries. " Monroe added with a smile on his face.

Anna Marie felt his hands on her shoulders, hearing him tell her she was safe. "They...they killed him. They killed Wind Runner, he did nothing but try and take care of me!" Anna Marie said tears sliding down her pale cheeks. She didn't want to think of her lover hanging there in that tree. She was shaking, and was in many kinds of pain. Her back was burning, as was her womanhood. And her head was throbbing in pain. "Your....you're Union? But, you should be killing me....." She whispered softly.

Doctor Monroe listened as Anna Maire talked about what happened to Wind Runner. He wasn't there so he didn't know of whom she was talking about but from the way she spoke he felt that Wind Runner was someone very close and special to her. Then he was taken back but her saying that just because he was with the Union that he should be killing her. " Young lady......I'm a doctor......I heal those who are hurt....I don't kill people....not even those who wear the Confederate Gray. " Dr. Monroe said as he began to clean the wound on Anna Maire's head.

Anna Marie felt bad for saying what she had said. "I'm terribly sorry," she said. Cringing as he cleaned the wound on her head. "Am I going to be ok?" She looked genuinely concerned. She felt for the slaves who got treated like this every day. She wondered what it would take to jointhe Union. But she knew she couldn't betray her family like that. So she would stay Confederate, at least until the war ended. Then she would no longer keep slaves. She didn't want to anyhow. She had been paying Wind Runner and a few of the others secretly. She began to tear up as she thought of Wind Runner again.

Dr. Monroe finished with the wound on Anna Maire's head then he had her sit up and forward so he could clean then bandage the wounds on her back. " Yes you'll be fine with some rest.....I can give you something for any pain that your feeling if you wish? " Dr. Monroe said then once he was finished with Anna Maire's back he turned his attention towards where he saw the last of the blood on her body. " Being a doctor...I've seen a lot...and I know what those men did to you. " He said knowing full well that she may not want him poking around where she was raped and he really hated having her think about what had happened. " If you'll let me.....I'd like to check you completely. " Dr. Monroe said as he pointed at Anna Maire pelvic area which was still covered by a blanket.

Anna Marie nodded, knowing what he would have to do. She whimpered a bit, nodded as she laid back. Her back not in too serious of an amount of pain. She bent her knees, spreading her legs a bit, like she had been for Wind Runner. She closed her eyes. She was terrified that him releasing inside her would result in bearing that monster's child. She feared that more then anything. She laid there, letting him check what that monster had done to her.

Dr. Monroe moved so that he could have a better look at Anna Maire's vagina. Then after placing a cream on his fingers he slipped them into her body checking out the inner walls for damage. Once he found that there was nothing wrong with Anna Maire's vagina he pulled his fingers out then stood up walking over to a table where he washed his hands in a basin which sat on a nearby table. " Before the attack......were you a virgin? " Dr. Monroe asked as he came back sitting down drying his hands with a towel.

Anna Marie gasped, feeling his fingers inside her. It made her want to pull away. But she knew she was safe with this doctor. She didn't know why she felt she could trust him. But she did. She heard his question, looking up at him. She nodded. She was ashamed to have lost her virginity that way. "I was...." Anna Marie said softly. It hurt a bit when he had been touching her, due to the rough treatment she'd recieved. But she ignored it for the most part.

Dr. Monroe saw the look on Anna Marie's face and he heard the sound of shame when she spoke. " It wasn't your fault.....what happened to you was an act of violence.....and someday those men will pay for what they did too you. " Dr. Monroe said as he placed a hand onto Anna Maire's shoulder trying to give her some comfort. " You should get some rest now. " Dr. Monroe said then reached into his black bad taking a pain powder out which was wrapped in a small peace of paper then gave it to Anna Marie. " This will help with the pain.....I'll come back and check on you later. " Dr. Monroe said as he stood up slowly giving her a smile. " Oh and if you'd like I can have some food sent in to you. "

"Thank you doctor, could you... possibly send in the man who saved me. I would...I would like to meet him," Anna Marie said softly. She took the pain powder. Cringing at the taste. But she'd had worse. She wanted to meet the man responsible for saving her.

" Sure....I believe that the Colonel is just outside. " Dr. Monroe said as he left the sleeping area of the tent then went outside seeing that Thomas was still out front. He told Thomas that the young lady was doing well and that she should recover with some rest....he then said that she wanted to meet him. Thomas thanked Dr. Monroe for what he did to help the young girl then slipped inside to see Anna Maire. " Hello.....I'm Colonel Thomas Harper.....Doctor Monroe said that you wanted to meet with me. " Thomas said as he stepped into the sleeping area of his tent....he had a smile on his handsome face. Thomas who was a powerfully built man then sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"I...I wanted to thank you. Had you not come along Taylor would've taken me with him...." Anna Marie saod softly. "I'm Anna Marie by the way. Anna Marie Brag....." She smiled a bit, her head still somewhat throbbing. She had the blanket covering what needed to be covered, but she knew he'd seen her when he came upon her body. But for the sake of decency she stayed covered. "I owe you my life."

Thomas smiled as Anna Maire spoke....although he was a bit shocked when she said not only what her name was but that she mentioned the name Taylor. Quietly Thomas was cursing himself because he was so close to catching the most wanted man on both sides of the war....but Taylor slipped away. " Did you say that your last name is Bragg? " Thomas asked knowing that General Bragg had a plantation that right now was behind the Union lines.

"Yes, my father is Confederate General Braxton Bragg," Anna Marie said softly. "I just wish we had gone to the market today like we were going to, then Wind Runner might still live...." She put off a very strong aura for a girl so young. Being only 16 yearsold, she was wise beyond her years. That much was obvious.

Thomas had a feeling that Anna Maire would say that she was the daughter of Confederate General Bragg which she did. Her father wouldn't be to happy knowing that his only daughter was resting in the Federal Army camp right now. " I'm deeply sorry about your friend.....my men buried his body under the oak tree. " Thomas said as he reached out lightly touching Anna Marie's hand with his own.

Anna Marie smiled a bit, feeling his hand on her's. "Thank you for burying him.Iwish we could've done it on my land. But as long as he recieved some fair treatment," she said softly. She was relieved to hear that he had been treated with some dignity and respect. Being buried. "And he was much more then a friend. I lovedhim...."

Thomas understood why Anna Maire was happy that they treated Wind Runner with respect and dignity...it after all he had been through was the least that they could do. Thomas didn't like that Taylor & his men hung Wind Runner just because he was an Indian or that Anna Maire who was white loved him. " Please know how sorry I am for your loss.....your lover was a very lucky man to have someone like you. " Thomas said with a smile on his face even if it was a sad one because of Anna Maire's loss.

"I suppose so, I never did like callin him a slave. Cause I never treated him like one. I don't treat none of them like that. I just don't like it. Bein the only one at the plantation, I guess I can treat them how I want to," Anna Marie said. She was honest with him in revealing that she didn't like the term slave, or treating them that way. She had always treated them like human beings, even when her father and brothers were there. She smiled at him, "Could we possibly put up a grave stone or somethin, so people don't go steppin on him?"

Thomas listened quietly while Anna Marie spoke about her dislike for slavery and how she never used words like that....nor would she treat anyone like a slave. Hearing what Anna Maire had to say made Thomas happy....he too felt the same and although the war didn't start out with slavery being the big issue....it had become one when Lincoln freed the slaves. A soft smile came over Thomas's face when Anna Maire asked if a headstone or some kind of marker could be placed where Wind Runner was buried. " My troops did place a simple cross on the grave to mark it......but I can have a headstone made if that's what you wish? "

"Could you? It would mean so much to me," Anna Marie said softly. Tears coming to her eyes as she thought of Wind Runner, hanging from that tree, being shot. A few tears felldown her cheeks. She had truly loved Wind Runner. She didn't care that he was an Indian and she was white. "I can't believe they would kill him, just for being with me... I feel responsible for his death... If only we'd gone to the market lke we'd planned..."

Thomas truly felt bad for Anna Maire...it was so clear that she loved Wind Runner. Thomas wasn't sure what to say....he wanted to comfort Anna Marie...he wanted to help her get passed her grief....but also didn't want to over step the bounds since her father was a commanding General on the Confederate side of the war. Thomas slowly raised his hand then lightly brushed away the tears from Anna Maire's cheeks. " I believe that Dr. Monroe wants you to rest......can I get you anything? "

Anna Marie smiled as he brushed her tears away, "Maybe a glass of water. I had a big breakfast this mornin," Anna Marie smiled. She laid back, ready to actually rest. Her head was still somewhat throbbing, but the pain powder was beginning to take affect and take the pain away some. She knew she'd be out cold before Thomas could get back. Her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep before he could get back with her water. She looked almost angelic when she was asleep, so peaceful, so calm. No one would've ever known what she went through.

Thomas left to get Anna Maire some water.....but by the time he returned she was fast asleep. He set the glass down on the little night stand next to the bed then was going to leave....but yet he couldn't pull himself away from looking at this young beauty. Thomas found himself thinking about what it would be like to taste her soft lips.....and lovingly touch her silky skin. But Thomas was brought back to reality when Sergeant Major Quincannon came up from behind him placing a large bear like hand onto his shoulder. " Sir.....General Sherman has called for a meeting. " Thomas looked back at Quincannon then gave him a sigh....Thomas then looked back at Anna Maire. " She's a lovely young lady Sir. " Quincannon added which made Thomas nodded his head. " Yes she is Sergeant Major.......yes she is. " Both Thomas & Quincannon left the tent but two guards stayed outside in case Anna Maire needed anything.

Anna Marie slept restless for some time before waking up screaming. She had been dreaming of the events that had taken place. Reliving them in her dreams again and again. She woke up with a loud scream, holding the blanket over her body. Shaking heavily and sobbing. Shealmost couldn't control herself.

Back
Top Bottom