Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Affiars ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
The American Civil War, also less commonly known as the War Between the States, was a civil war in the United States of America. Eleven Southern slave states declared their secession from the United States and formed the Confederate States of America, also known as "the Confederacy". Led by Jefferson Davis, the Confederacy fought for its independence from the United States. The U.S. federal government was supported by twenty mostly-Northern free states in which slavery already had been abolished, and by five slave states that became known as the border states. These twenty-five states, referred to as the Union, had a much larger base of population and industry than the South. After four years of bloody, devastating warfare (mostly within the Southern states), the Confederacy surrendered and slavery was outlawed everywhere in the nation. The restoration of the Union, and the Reconstruction Era that followed, dealt with issues that remained unresolved for generations.

In the presidential election of 1860, the Republican Party, led by Abraham Lincoln, had campaigned against the expansion of slavery beyond the states in which it already existed. The Republicans were strong advocates of nationalism and in their 1860 platform explicitly denounced threats of disunion as avowals of treason. After a Republican victory, but before the new administration took office on March 4, 1861, seven cotton states declared their secession and joined together to form the Confederate States of America. Both the outgoing administration of President James Buchanan and the incoming administration rejected the legality of secession, considering it rebellion. The other eight slave states rejected calls for secession at this point. No country in the world recognized the Confederacy.

Hostilities began on April 12, 1861, when Confederate forces attacked a U.S. military installation at Fort Sumter in South Carolina. Lincoln responded by calling for a volunteer army from each state to recapture federal property. This led to declarations of secession by four more slave states. Both sides raised armies as the Union seized control of the border states early in the war and established a naval blockade that virtually ended cotton sales on which the South depended for its wealth, and blocked most imports. Land warfare in the East was inconclusive in 1861–62, as the Confederacy beat back Union efforts to capture its capital, Richmond, Virginia. In September 1862, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation made ending slavery in the South a war goal, and dissuaded the British from intervening.

Confederate commander Robert E. Lee won battles in Virginia, but in 1863 his northward advance was turned back with heavy casualties after the Battle of Gettysburg. To the west, the Union gained control of the Mississippi River after their capture of Vicksburg, Mississippi, thereby splitting the Confederacy in two. Thomas Harper left West Point as a 2nd Lieutenant, he joined the 4th United States cavalry and was assigned to company C at the start of the war in 1861. His father is a wealthy business man in his hometown of Boston, he joined the military academy at west point at the age of 18 in the year 1854. Thomas is the oldest of 3 children, he has a sister Rachel who is 18 and a brother Daniel who is 14, his mother Martha, father Joseph and the family still live in Boston. Thomas had a girl who he was going to marry, but she died of scarlet fever in 1862. Thomas was promoted to 1st Lieutenant in 1862 and after the battle of Gettysburg in 1863 he was promoted to Captain of company C in the 4th United States Cavalry. The 4th US Cavalry was transferred from the Army of the Potomac to the Army of the Cumberland in late 1863 just before the Battles for Chattanooga. During these battles the Colonel of the 4th US Cavalry and his second in command were killed leaving Thomas in command of the entire Cavalry unit. Although Thomas was only 27 years old he was promoted to the rank of Colonel in December of 1863 taking full command of the 4th US Cavalry which continued to head south then moved into Georgia.

It's now late spring in the month of May 1864, 3 Union Armies the Cumberland, Ohio & Tennessee under the command of Major General Sherman were getting ready to start their Atlanta Campaign but the Confederates were hoping to stop Sherman before he could cut acrossed Georgia cutting the state in two.

RE: A Forbidden Affiar ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

Anna Marie Bragg was the daughter of Confederate General Braxton Bragg. She was born in Warren County, North Carolina. But as a small child her mother passed away due to yellow feverand the General moved him and his four children away from North Carolina to Georgia. Anna Marie was raised mostly by the family's slaves. But she had never felt that way about them. They were friends, almost like family to her and her three brothers. Anna Marie was close in particular with one slave, he was a young Native American boy about her age. A little older. She spent every moment she could with Wind Runner. They had a special kind of relationship. They were best friends, confidants. By the time Anna Marie was 16, she was alone on their family's plantation. All three of her brothers, Matthias, Ezekial, and Hezekiah were all soldiers serving under her father. So she took care of the plantation and the workers on her own. It just so happened,that on that day she had to make a run to the market. They were out of fresh eggs. She walked to Wind Runner's room, when her family wasn't ther she kept Wind Runner at the main house, to keep her safe. She asked him to drive the carriage to the market while she rode with him. Wind Runner accepted of course. He was her protector. And her teacher. He had begun to teach her about relations with men, but they hadn't gotten very far. He wanted to take her to a little spot by the crek that flowed near the plantation so he could finally consumate what he felt for the young Georgia Peach. But that day's events would change the way things happened for Anna Marie for along time to come.

"Wind Runner, this is not the way ta the market," Anna Marie said softly, her Sourthern accent showing. "Just trust me Anna. It is all I ask. You do trust me, don't you?" Wind Runner asked. Taking her hand gently. "Yes, of course Ah do," Anna Marie laughed. He pulled the carriage up toa spot that overlooked some of the most beautiful woods of Georgia. Wind Runner helpedher step down from the carriage, she accidentally tripped. Stumbling out of the carriageand falling right on top of Wind Runner. It was almost too perfect a moment for him. He placed a hand gently behind her head. His fingers intwining in her long golden blonde hair. And pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. She gasped a little at first. But readily returned the kiss. Sparks flying in her mind.

Both sides of the war had their share of heroes & villains...but only one man had become such a thorn in the sides of both governments that he was hunted by their armies that man was Major Bartholomew “ Bart “ Taylor....better known as Butcher Bart. Taylor a cavalry officer who served under General Bragg had been a hero to the people of the south....and although that would have been good enough for some it wasn't for Taylor. He wanted more out of life and thought that the confusion of war would be the perfect cover for his plans. Taylor was planning a takeover of the Confederacy.....but to do that he needed money.....a lot of money. Over a three month period Taylor and 12 of his most loyal men had been stealing gold from the Confederacy dressed as Union Soldiers. Taylor wanted Jefferson Davis to blame the Union which would keep the war going until he had enough money to overthrow the southern government. Taylor had made one mistake which was being seen by one of the men under his command who wasn't part of his inner circle. This young officer reported to General Bragg that he saw Taylor and others dressing in federal uniforms not far from where the raid on the gold shipment took place. General Bragg then set a trap for the Major & his men....he made sure that Taylor knew about a large shipment of gold which would be passing nearby then Bragg waited for Taylor to strike.

When Taylor & his men hit what they thought was the shipment all they found was armed Confederate Soldiers and General Bragg. Taylor tried to talk his way out of trouble by offering Bragg the chance to join him but Bragg would have nothing to do with such a despicable plan and punched Taylor in the mouth. At his court martial Taylor vowed revenge on Bragg but before he and those men caught with him could be taken to prison they escaped with the help of a few of Taylor's men who hadn't been caught. Taylor then became an outlaw raiding both sides of the war...killing.....stealing....and raping women at will. Although he & his men still wore the Confederate uniforms and Taylor spoke like a southern gentleman the people of the south saw them as being worse then the yankees. Since his escape Taylor had been planning on how he would get back at General Bragg. Taylor knew that he would never get close enough to Bragg to do anything to him but Taylor did know about the General's lovely daughter Anna Marie. Taylor knew that if he could kidnap Anne Marie then force her into marriage with him that would hurt Bragg deeply knowing his daughter was with that monster. Taylor had been stalking the movements of Anna Marie over the past few weeks...he knew when she went somewhere and when she would return. Then came the day that she would be going into town....she would only have one person with her some young Indian boy who wouldn't stand a chance against devils like Taylor & his men. Taylor watched as Anna Marie & the Indian boy left the plantation but they didn't head for town....instead they headed to a quiet area near the woods where Taylor watched the Indian help Anna down but she fell on top of him then the Indian boy kissed Anne Marie.

Earlier that morning Thomas stepped out of his tent taking a deep breath of fresh clean air then walked towards where the morning patrol was getting ready to leave. Sergeant Major Timothy Quincannon stood near Thomas's horse holding him while the Colonel approached. Quincannon has served in the army for many years and being from Boston Like Thomas took the young officer under his wing keeping him safe. Quincannon was a big burly Irishman with a thick accent and as Thomas has pointed out many times had a tremendous thirst for Irish whiskey. Quincannon jumped to attention then saluted Thomas which was followed by the other troopers who were riding on the patrol. Thomas returned the salute. " Ready to go Sergeant Major? " Thomas said as he looked at the troops & their horses. " Yes Sir.......the morning patrol is ready.....Sir!! " Quincannon said in a loud booming voice then Thomas nodded giving him a smile before he mounted his horse. " MOUNT UP!! " Thomas ordered as he looked back at the men who climbed onto their horses. " Let's move them out Sergeant Major. " Thomas said as Quincannon yelled back for the men to move out.....the patrol left the Union camp heading out to scout the area looking for any signs of the Confederate Cavalry who always liked to pull an end run maneuver catching the Union from behind.

Anna Marie felt Wind Runner flip them, so that he was on top of her. His fingers still in her hair. His other hand resting on her waist. The sun had just begun coming up over the hills of Georgia and it was absolutely beautiful. A perfect moment for the young couple. He placed kisses on her cheeks before pulling away. "Anna Marie, you are the most lovely young woman I've ever seen. You are not only that, you are kind. You are caring. More so then any woman I've ever known. You are an angel in a human's body. I only wish I could describe how truly perfect you are. Anna Marie, what I'm trying to say is, would you give me the honor of being your first lover," Wind Runner asked softly.

Anna Marie looked at him, she was shocked. She never knew he had felt like that about her. She wished she had, she would've acted sooner. "Nothing would make me happier. And you can call me by the Indian name you gave me if you'd like," Anna Marie whispered softly. Wind Runner pulled her tighter to him. She had worn a light, flowing dress that day. Rather then a a classic belle's dress. He kissed down her neck, causing her to moan softly, he liftted the dress up. He didn't want her naked. After all, chiggers were bad that time of year. So he didn't want her getting bit. Her dress was just high enough that he had access to her. He kissed down her body, teasing a bit. Down to her sweet flower. Licking lightly at the folds, knowing how sensitive it was. He made sure she was ready for him, as he wasn't exactly small. After making sure he slowly began to slide into her. Causing a gasp from her, gripping his shoulders tightly.

Major Taylor had been watching from a little ways off using his field glasses and what he saw disgusted him greatly. This Indian was about to make love to a white woman and that just couldn't be aloud to happen. Taylor along with 4 of his men who were with him tore off heading towards the young couple. Taylor pulled his pistol as they come upon them then fired a shot into the ground not far from the Indian boy. " GET YOUR SLIMY HANDS OFF OF HER!! " Taylor ordered as he men jumped down from their horses running up to where Anna & Wind Runner where laying.

The young couple fixed themselves quickly. Wind Runner move between the men and Anna Marie. "Moon Feather, get in the carriage and ride as fast as you can my love. You know that no matter what you're always going to be the most beautiful woman in the world to me," Winder Runner said softly. She refused to move, in fact she moved between them. "There is nothing wrong going on here. I'm going these things of my own concent. Wind Runner is my lover, and I'm am happy with him as such," Anna Marie said. She was angry, that was evident in her voice. She turned to hug Winder Runner. "I love him.... I'll stand trial with him. You can try me as a Native lover, but that's exactly what I am. Ilove Wind Runner. And I love everyone of my workers on the plantation,"

Taylor couldn't believe his ears.....the daughter of General Bragg was in love with an Indian? Then one of his men leaned closer whispering into his ear that she herself admitted to being a whore. The men had taken what Anna said about loving everyone of her workers the wrong way. Taylor looked at the man then nodded his head.....he moved closer to Anna Marie until he was right in front of her then he drew back his hand and slapped her hard acrossed the face. " FILTHY WHORE........I'LL TEACH YOU TO BETRAY YOUR RACE!!!!!! " Taylor screamed out then he ordered his men to grab Wind Runner which they did quickly.

Anna Marie began to worry as he got close to her, and when he slapped her it sent her petite body to the ground. She cried out both when he slapped her and when her body hit the ground. Wind Runner instanly moved to hold the innocent young girl, but was grabbed. "Anna!" Wind Runner shouted as they puled him away from her. He reach out got her but they pulled him too far from her. Anna Marie was reaching for him in return. Her friend, her confidant, her lover was being pulled away from her. "Let him go this instant!" Anna Marie shouted. "My father will hear of this. He'll have you all hung!" She stood, running over to Wind Runner. She couldn't stand to have him taken away from her. He was her protector.

Seeing that Anna had run over to the Indian made Taylor sick to his stomach. He ordered the other two men to grab her and puller her away which they did forcefully. Taylor walked over towards Wind Runner then pulled his pistol striking the young boy acrossed the side of his head. Taylor then turned looking at Anna. " Does your father know that you were about to soil yourself with this Indian!?! " Taylor then grabbed a handful of Anna's hair from behind her head." I'm here to taken my revenge on your father by making you mine......you'll belong to no other man but me! " Taylor spoke with a harsh tone in his voice as he held Anna's hair tightly in his fist then he let go. " Drag her into those bushes boys........get her ready for me. " Taylor said as he turned around looking at Wind Runner while those men holding Anna forced her into the woods then behind some thick bushes.

Anna cried out for Wind Runner as they pulled her away from him. "Please! Don't hurt him. I'm begging you!" Anna Marie cried. But his men pulled her into the woods. She had tears sliding down her beautiful cheeks. "Please, just let us go! I'm sorry for whatever my father did to you, but please don't take it out on us." She had tears falling freely down her cheeks. She was shaking somewhat, and trying not to sob. She didn't want Wind Runner hurt because of her. She didn't struggle though, she was sure they'd kill her if she did.

Anna Marie's pleas for these brutal men to not hurt Wind Runner and for them to not take out their anger over what her father had done on them fell on deaf ears. Taylor walked over to Wind Runner still holding his pistol in his hand, he then pointed the weapon at the young Indian pulling back the hammer slowly. " You should have stayed in your teepee red skin......you'll never put your filthy hands on another white women! " Taylor hissed out then he lowered the barrel of the pistol downwards aiming the weapon at his left knee. With one squeeze of the trigger a bullet ripped from the gun hitting Wind Runner in his knee. The men holding Wind Runner laughed when the bullet smashed into the young Indian's knee. " Hang the dirty red skin! " Taylor ordered as he turned around heading for where the others had taken Anna Marie.

Once the men had Anna Marie behind the bushes they began ripping at her dress. They stripped her almost naked by the time that Taylor came for her. He had stopped at his horse removing a leather strap from one of the saddle bags. Taylor undid his pistol belt with one hand letting it drop to the ground then walked over to Anna Marie who was still being held by his men. " You let that dirty red skinned devil touch your body.......you're nothing but cheep whore! " Taylor growled as his eyes were burning with hate & anger. Taylor then nodded at his men who turned Anna Marie around so her bare back was facing him. " You've let your niggers bed you too....haven't you whore!?! " Taylor asked gruffly as he tightened part of the leather strap around his hand then made a fist letting the rest hang loose.

Anna Marie heard the gun shot go off and she screamed for Wind Runner. She didn't want to lose him. Then hearing Taylor say to hang him she cried out. She could hear Wind Runner screaming from the pain of the shot to the knee. She wanted more then anything to help him. She was crying softly as they ripped her clothe away from her body. Leaving her bare in front of all of their eyes. She was still wet from the pleasure Wind Runner had given. "I love him! He was the only man to ever touch me! No hands have touched this body save for his!" Anna Marie cried out. She had seen him take the leather strap, almost scared of what he was going to do with it. She knew what most slave owners did, she was afraid it was about to happen to her. Tears slipped down her cheeks out of fear.

Taylor let the strap fly through the air until it sharply snapped at the skin of Anna's bareback. " YOU LIE!! " Taylor yelled out then another snap of the strap bit into Anna's flesh. " YOU ADMITTED TO LOVING ALL OF YOUR SLAVES WHORE!!! " Taylor again used the strap on Anna Maire while one of the men who was watching Wind Runner got rope from his horse. The two then tied Wind Runner's hands behind his back while the other slipped a noose over his head. The man tossed the rope over a branch from an oak tree then he grabbed the other end tied it to his saddle. The man jumped on his horse then kicked the horse making it move forward pulling Wind Runner up from the ground hanging him.

Anna Marie screamed, her back arching bowing away from thebiting pain of the strap. Hearing the horse and then the sound of Wind Runner choking and gasping for air made more tears stream down her beautiful cheeks. The strap began to tear at her flesh. Leaving trails of blood down her proclein skin. She just closed her eyes, trying not to focus on anything that was going on. She tried to force it all out of her mind. But it wasn't working. She bit her lip, trying not cry out. Tears poured down her pale cheeks.

Once Wind Runner was high enough off the ground the man on the horse stopped jumped off then tied the other end to a nearby tree. They knew the it wouldn't be long before the Indians own weight choked him to death. Taylor dropped the leather strap then walked up behind Anna Maire grabbing her by the back of her neck. He squeezed hard with his fingers against her muscles. " DOWN BITCH........GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES! " Taylor ordered as his grip tightened.

The Union patrol that Thomas was leading had stopped a few miles away from where Taylor had Anna Maire trapped. Thomas sent two riders towards the west to check out what was beyond his view while two others headed east towards Taylor & his men.

Anna Marie cried softly, knowing they were hanging her love. She was shaking, and trying not to sob too openly. She gasped as her pushed her down to her hands and knees. She didn't know what he was going to do in this position. She wanted to scream out for help. But she wasn't sure that in this remote location that anyone would be able to hear her, let alone help. But she took the risk, she screamed and begged for someone to help her. Her nude body exposed to all the hungering eyes on Taylor and his men.

Taylor wasn't worried when Anna Marie started screaming out for someone to help her. He & his men had scouted the area for days just so they would know when people traveled through here. His plan was foolproof.....nothing could go wrong. Taylor quickly undid his pants then after stroking his cock a few times just to make sure it was hard he placed the head against the opening of Anna Marie's womanhood. Taylor then grabbed her hips roughly holding Anna Marie still then drove his cock deep into her unwilling pussy.

The two troops that he been sent to the west returned and reported of seeing a large plantation..but no sign of the Confederates. The other two troops were slowly closing in on where Taylor had Anna Marie. Taylor's men who had just hung Wind Runner by his neck decided to help him die a bit faster. They pulled out their pistols then started shooting at Wind Runner's body and even though the Union troops couldn't hear Anna Marie's cries for help they did hear the gunfire. " LET'S GET THE COLONEL.....THIS COULD BE CONFEDERATE CAVALRY ON THE MOVE!! " The one troop yelled out as they wheeled their horses around heading back towards where Thomas was waiting.

Anna Marie screamed out in pain as he drove into her. She had still been a virgin, Wind Runner hadn't gotten far. He could tell she was still a virgin, especially when her hymen stopped him from moving all the way into her. Now her sobs were full blown from the pain of him her plowing into her with now stratching. She was lucky she had still been wet from Wind Runner, had she not been she would've been in for a world of hurt. She was shaking and sobbing in his grip. She heard the gunshots and cringed with each one.

In his anger over what he saw as Anna Marie's betrayal of her own race with Wind Runner Taylor took little notice of the fact that she was a virgin. He was looking for revenge on Braxton Bragg and on Anna Marie. Taylor savaged her body fucking her hard without mercy. He pulled her hard against his body as his cock drilled down deep ripping away Anna Marie's innocents forever.

The two Union troops rushed back to where Thomas & the others were waiting. They told Thomas of hearing gun shots down the road which made him swing into the saddle. Thomas then lead his patrol back to where the two men had heard the shots.

Anna Marie was screaming and crying in pain, there was no pleasure to this. Her eyes were closed tightly to try and ignore it. But she just couldn't. She knew all the other men were watching as Talor his revenge out on the innocent sixteen year old girl. She had blood seeping out from around his cock as it drove into her, Dripping down her ivory legs. Her back marred by the gashes from the whipping. She knew this must've been what the slaves of other owners felt like. Whippings, rape. She knew that slavery had to end now. She was almost afraid that Taylor would kill her once he was done with her. He had, after all, had Wind Runner killed in cold blood.

Taylor was grunting like some kind of wild beast when he thrusted deep into Anna Marie's pussy on last time. Then with a bellowing cry his balls exploded flooding her with his cum. Taylor held Anna Marie's hips tight keeping her from moving away while his spunk seeped it's way into her inner depths until he was finished with her then pushed her down onto the ground. " We;ll take her with us.....I'm sure that a whore like her will keep the boys entertained. " Taylor said as he stood up slowly redoing his pants....the other men looked down on Anna Marie laughing....they looked at her like animals hungry for a peace of raw meat.

Thomas & his men rode to the area where the other two heard the gun shots but the gun fire had stopped. They did however hear a loud noise which sounded like a man's voice. Thomas lead his men from the field to where the road was then started down the road. Taylor's men on the road who had been laughing at Wind Runner's dead body hanging from the tree saw the Union patrol as they rounded a bend in the road. " MAJOR!!! UNION PATROL COMING DOWN THE ROAD!!! " One mas said as both pulled their pistols getting down behind the carriage for cover.

Anna Marie whimpered as he shot his load deep inside her. She gasped as he pushed her to the ground. She didn't even want to push herself up off the ground. She closed her eyes tightly. Her mind trying to keep her from thinking about the events that had just happened. She heard the men say a Union Patrol was coming down the road. She was saved, they would have to. They couldn't just overlook it. She knew at this distance, they'd hear her. She was loud enough. She screamed for help. Knowing Taylor had heard them saying a Union Patrol was coming.

Taylor reached down picking up his pistol belt after the man from the road said that a Union patrol was coming. He hadn't planned on dealing with the Union army thinking that they would be to worried about the Confederates...but he hadn't taken into account that there would be Federal patrols riding this far beyond their lines. He looked around the bushes seeing the Union Cavalry then looked at Anna Marie when she screamed out. " DAMN!! " Taylor growled out. " GRAB HER!! " He ordered as the men standing near Anna Marie reached down grabbing her then lifting her from the ground.

Thomas stopped his men when the carriage came into sight. He could see the man hanging from the tree then saw two men trying to hide behind the carriage. Thomas wasn't sure what was happening here....nor did he know the number of men facing him & his patrol. But it was clear that these men were wearing Confederate uniforms. Thomas ordered Sergeant Major Quincannon to take 5 men with him....he was to ride out then around coming in from the other side of the road. Anna Marie's screams were heard as Quincannon & the others flew like the wind around where Taylor was to come in from behind.

Taylor had seen what the Federal Cavalry was doing. He knew that they would be trying to cut him off.....but he was planning his escape. Thomas along with the rest of his men drew their pistols then charged towards the carriage. Thomas killed one of Taylor's men with his first shot while the other becoming frightened tried to run for his horse but was killed by one of Thomas's men. Taylor knew that he had no time to take Anna Marie with him as he looked back at her. He pulled his pistol from the holster on his side then walked up to Anna Maire. " I'll be back for you! " Taylor hissed out then he raised the weapon and struck Anna Maire on the side of her head. He & his men ran to their horses firing at the Union Cavalry then they climbed up riding off into the thick woods away from where the second group of Union troopers were coming down the road being lead by Sergeant Major Quincannon.

Anna Marie watched the mad rush of men running around. Scrambling to prepare for the Union soldiers. She listened to the gunshots. She was so lost, she was grieving over the loss of her lover, crying for the loss of her innocence. She didn't even notice that Taylor was standing above her. Not till her told her he'd be back for her, feeling him strike her, then everything went black. She loss consciouness quickly, not really feeling the pain.

Thomas rode up to the carriage firing at the fleeing men...one more was hit but only wounded. Thomas jumped down from his horse as Sergeant Major Quincannon and the others rode up....he then went to where the fallen woman was laying. " OH MY GOD! " Thomas said as he knelt down next to Anna Maire's naked form. He could see that she had been abused by the men then ordered his men to cut down the man hanging from the tree. Thomas went to his horse pulling a blanket which was rolled up on his saddle then returned to the young girl wrapping her in the blanket.

Thomas picked Anna Maire up then laid her inside the carriage while his men buried the body of Wind Runner under the oak tree. Once that was done Thomas had one of his men drive the carriage back to the Union camp followed by himself and the others. After reaching the camp Thomas ordered Quincannon to go get the regimental surgeon while he carried Anna Maire into his tent. Thomas carried her into the back part of his tent where his cot was....it was separate from the front part which is where his desk & table for eating were kept. The doctor came quickly then Thomas left him alone with Anna Maire while he went out front to speak with Quincannon.

The doctor could easily see that this girl had been brutalized....he reached into his bag pulling out a small bottle of smelling salts then held it under her nose.

Back
Top Bottom