Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse or Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwinrich

Star
I have been roleplaying for many years, I believe it was the start of High School when I actually started, so I have a lot of experience but by no means does that mean I am perfect. I do understand that everyone makes mistakes but if you roleplay with me, try to make sure that it doesn't happen all the time, otherwise it bothers me to the point where I won't roleplay with you again.

I have many more ideas that I can't seem to get down on here but I would willingly accept any ideas you come up with as well. I am very open-minded, so just throw something at me.

I am looking to roleplay with a male who can post from 1 to about 3 or more paragraphs. I will not accept any one-liners as it's not creative enough. Also, I would like to start a long term roleplay with a guy. I don't mind if sex is in the roleplay but I don't want that to be the whole thing as I want a real good story.

As for any ideas if you just give me a pm we can discuss something, I like mostly fantasy but I can do modern and futuristic if need be.

For turn offs and ons just check out my F-list.

You should also know that I prefer to be submissive, I'm not really the dominant type of person. Rare occasions I can be somewhat dominant but not enough to make me a dominant person.

If there is anyone out there who would like to try doing an apocalypse type of setting for a roleplay, I would be more than willing to do a roleplay with you as I am looking to try such. I have never done this type of rp and that is why I am looking for someone who would be able to help me out with this. If this is you please pm me.

Some pairings
StudentxTeacher
DaughterxFather (Really not into this one, unless you get my interest, won't do.)
DemonxHuman
VampirexHuman
HumanxDemon
HumanxVampire
Captured PrincessxKing
WitchxHuman
WitchxWizard
HumanxWizard
WitchxVampire
WitchxElf
WitchxFae
PrincessxPrince
PrincessxCommonor
ElfxVampire
ElfxHuman
AssassinxTarget
AssassinxAssassin
ServantxDuke or male in High Society

I don't do macro woman with tiny man, or the other way around. Really don't like doing furries. I prefer doing fantasy but I can do modern and futuristic. I also don't do anything from a movie or an anime as I don't feel anyone can live up to the characters the way they were written by the author, so please don't ask. I will never do any futa so don't ask. I have received many requests for mother and son role plays, I won't do those.

I want creative roleplays ones that make me want to continue it and if you are going to be gone for some time just tell me before hand and I will do the same for you.

I have an idea that I got from the show Lost Girl. I would like to play as a pyromaniac who is truly learning to control her powers as she ran away from her people, those who could teach her. She ends up moving from place to place as she keeps burning people and places down, so all she can do is move around. She meets up with your character in a club as she goes to the club to just relax for a moment. Your character can be either normal or something else, either way he helps her to learn to control her abilities, yet through all of this they actually start to fall for each other. Through all of this it starts to become complicated as she finds out it would never work between them, it can never work between them.

I have an idea that I actually got off of a manga I was reading, Masca. I would be playing the young magician and my partner would be playing the Devil King. Now, we don't have to follow what happens in the actual manga. I would prefer this to be a romance story but we could make it dark if we wanted to. The Devil King has so much more power than any magician and he is invincible, he cannot die although he can feel pain it is limited to magic objects. She would be going to his castle to ask him to save the lands. We can go from there.

I was watching Chobits and it has made me think of an idea for a roleplay. I don't normally do stories from shows but it will be OOC, so it's fine with me. I was thinking along the lines that my character would be a Persocom and your character could either have built her, bought her, or found her. She will be somewhat different than most Persocoms but still able to do the same things as the others, the difference is that she can feel, she is able to have feelings. We can go off of that.

Here are just a few ideas that I have, if you are interested in any of these ideas but want to edit them a bit, run it by me and we will make it work.

!!I have an idea that I got from a book I've been reading. It's a similar tale to The Little Mermaid, in the essence that she is a mermaid and she does go up onto land with no voice. The difference being that she has about a month to make her prince or duke, whoever fall in love with her. When he finally confesses his feelings and she is ready to confess hers to him, then she will be able to talk again but she first has to show him what she truly is. Yet, if he finds out what she is before he confesses his feelings than she must go back to the sea and never come on land again.

One idea I have involves a vampire that ends up being seen in the process of feeding by a woman, who has been researching vampires since she was attacked by one years ago while in high school where she ended up being marked. Yet he hasn't come to claim her which is why she has been preparing herself to either kill him or fend him off with what she has learned. Also, later on her boss actually appears to be the one who attacked her and now wants to turn her into a vampire for his own, whether as his bride or just his slave or such. He does change her over but she tries to escape, which is where she then goes to the other vampire for help, in both understanding her new abilities as well as how to get rid of the one who changed her over. (I am open to editing this idea, we can have the vampire who is after her as someone other than her boss.)
--------

I have an idea for a story set in the middle ages where there is a young white girl who is at the age of 17, she has no family as she was left at the doorstep of the the Duke's estate when she was just a baby. She was taken in by one of the servants and raised to work as a servant. She was raised as a maid and in doing so she has been able to live in some comfort for years. Now this can go either way, the Duke or his son, maybe even a guest could actually run into her perhaps for some reason or another. Maybe he could proposition her or order her to do as he asks, to meet him in his room that night as he finds her appealing. She is not the most beautiful girl by any means but she is pretty and catches the males eye. It will start out as nothing more than just a man looking for pleasure from an easy servant but then it could develop into something more, like romance.
-------

A young up and coming model, goes to the best photographer to get the best photo's for her portfolio. She feels an unusual attraction to him the first moment she lays eyes on him, although she hides it because her dream is to become a famous supermodel, someday, hopefully soon. They finish up the shots for the day as she still has more, which are scheduled for tomorrow. On her way home, though, she ends up getting attacked by something supernatural but she survives, all thanks to her photographer, who just happens to be supernatural. She does get a slight glimpse of him using his powers or such but when she wakes up she just puts it off as nothing but a dream. As for what else will happen between them, you will only find out if you like this idea.
-------

A princess made to hide in the wilderness with only her maid to help her survive, as they try to live in a hidden cottage many days from her kingdom. She is being hunted down by a wizard who wants the power of her kingdom to serve his master. A demon needing to find the princess to either kill her or marry her to gain the kingdoms power. It has been years since the princess hid and she has now reached her 20th birthday, kept hidden she has learned how to work the fields as well as to provide for herself but someone stumbles across the hidden cottage. Is he welcome or not? The man who stumbles across the cottage can be human, elf, demon, anything but run the idea by me first.
------

I have an idea for a sort of futuristic roleplay that takes place at an auction house on another planet. They are auctioning off both humans and other species as well but most of them are not rare, except when it comes to my character. She is from a planet that was annihilated during a war, having been told so many different ways, no one truly knows what happened. Being that she is basically the last of her kind she is being sold for such a high price, will anyone be willing to pay it to bring such a rare beauty into their nest, or will someone buy her to bring back such a rare and beautiful species? This is geared more towards a slave/master type of rp but if you got any ideas to improve it, I'm up for it.
------

**I have a brand new idea based off of the show Bewitched. It would be similar to the show but we would modernize it to work with things that happen nowadays. It would also be more along the lines of her mortal husband not knowing about her powers, of course he wouldn't be the same as the Darrin character from the movie. He might even want her to use her powers for him, when he finds out that is. She would have warlocks coming to try and draw her away from her mortal husband or fiance. I did have a thought that maybe her ex, who happens to be a warlock, is pretty much irresistible to her and so this break has her trying to get him out of her system, also to just get away from him. So, when he shows up, he would likely seduce her easily as she can't seem to resist him but that doesn't stop her from trying. It would revolve around her doing whatever she could to stay with her mortal husband or fiance, while trying to resist her ex.**
-------

BRAND NEW IDEA!! I had an idea that involves a black market auction where they aren't just selling objects but women. Now my character will find herself being tricked into becoming an item for sale. The man who actually buys her would obviously need to have lots of money. She will not be kidnapped into it or anything but just tricked, then comes the fun part, the man who buys her trains her to be his slave and not just for sex but much more. Basically, she becomes a secretary that can never be fired but her punishment is far different. Now this doesn't just have to be about sex as she would become his property, although I would like it to have sex, even some BDSM.
-------

I also have a picture that I would like to apply to something but I just don't rightly have an idea for. Sexy Girl.

I am pretty flexible and open minded. If you don't like this idea you can always check out my other characters on my website http://www.freewebs.com/avalon3004/

I would prefer to roleplay through pm's, I do have yahoo messenger but it's hard to get on at the same time, not really into doing threads, unless you can convince me. Although, lately I have been more into using the pm as it's easier to keep track of, you also don't have to be on at the same time.
Hope to hear from anyone soon.[/color]

RE: Looking to roleplay with literate male.

Bump! Really looking to find someone to rp with!

rwinrich said:
Bump! Really looking to find someone to rp with!

Interested in daughter-father with modern settings.

you can reach me at naughty.brain@yahoo

Jogi

Bump. I am really craving a vampire roleplay, so if anyone can help me message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom