Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Closed to Ryanmo97 & TightkittyForYou)

She moaned out softly to him, looking up to him before she kissed his lips gently. Feeling the tip of his shaft against her lips and herhands moved to rest on his back her fingertips pressing into his back. "Yes, i need you." She whispered up to him.

Ryan then pushed his cock into her wet waiting pussy. He started to slide into her slowly at first but he slowly gained speed with each thrust. "mmm Yeah..." he moaned as he started to make love to her.

"A-ahh..." she gasped as he began to push into her body. Groaning out she arched her back as they made love to one another. Her lips pressing to his jawline and down to his neck moaning softly up to him. "You feel so good.." she whispered up to him.

"Mmm," moaned Ryan as he continued to make love to Aislyn. He moved his hands to he breasts and started to squezze them. "Oh... You are so much better than Laura..."

she couldn't help but give a laugh before giving him a gentle kiss. "Good, i want you to feel good." She smiled kissing and biting his neck gently as her hips ground up against his own.

Ryan moaned as Aislyn ground hips ground against him, "mmm Yeah... Yeah... Oh yeah...." He could feel the cum building in his dick. "mmm Oh, Aislyn.... I'm gonna cum..."

The more he thrusted into her the more she felt his head slamming into her gspot causng her back to arch and moan out. "Oh god.." she groaned, "Me too god so close.." she whispered before suddenly feeling a hot tingling sensation coursing through her body before it hit her nether regions and she cried out as her orgasm hit, bucking her hips as she came.

Ryan moaned as he reached his climax at the same time as her. He shot his load deep into her pussy. He cummed for several moments before sliding out of her. "That was amazing..." He kissed her on the lips.

She groaned and she smiled, "That was amazing.." she agreed and she smiled as she kissed his lips back gently her fingers caressing his cheek and neck as sjhe looked up to him.

Ryan smiled he got up for a moment to retrevie his boxer shorts and her night gown. Once they were semi dressed, Ryan snuggled up to Aislyn, and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her on the cheek and said, "Good night..."

"good night.." she smiled and kissed his cheek back gently as she cuddled up to him her arms around his waist as she cliosed her eyes and gave a tired tawn before eventually falling asleep. The next morning came waking up at 8 as the children were awake and she began to get breakfast made for themm some chocolate chip pancakes.

Ryan got up and saw that the bed was empty. Truthfully he wasn't surprised he knew the kids were up and she would be making them breakfast. Ryan called his lawyer and told her about what he wanted to do as far as the divorce goes. She understood and would have the papers sent over as soon as they were all ready to go. Ryan then pulled on a pair of pajamas and headed downstairs to have breakfast with his lover and his children.

Her eyes trailed up, hearing the creaking of the steps and she smiled as she saw Ryan. "good morning," She said as his kids giggled and played with their food. "Look daddy! We got chocolate chips pancakes! Mom never made these." Gwen said and smiled, taking a huge bite of her food. Aislyn couldn't help but laugh and she smiled softly, running her fingers through their hair and she grabbed a plate, serving him up some food as well before setting it down onto the table.

Ryan and the rest of the family ate breakfast. After breakfast, Ryan took the kids in the living room and told them what was going on between him and their mother. They knew about divorce the kids all knew at least one kid in there class, at school that was divorced. So they took it well, when he was done he set the kids upstairs to play and then headed into the kitchen.

She was in the kitchen, getting the dishes cleaned as he was in the living room talking tot he children. Soon she heard them running up the stairs to their bedrooms to play and she looked back behind her with a small smile. "How did they take it?" She asked, scrubbing the plates before placing them into the dishwaser, to get a load started for the day.

Ryan poured himself a cup of coffee. "Pretty well. They all know kids that are divorced, and I told them that it had nothing to do with them." He sighed, "I didn't tell them about us though, yet... You know. The kids will be done with school next week. I was thinking we could all go on vacation."

She nodded her head, she understood. "better not to tell them right away. Would be too hard on them." she said and shut the door to the dishwasher before drying her hands on the dishrag that laid on the counter. "A vacation?" She asked and smiled, "That would be fun."

Ryan smiled, "I was thinking about Disney World. I think the six of us would have a great time there..."

"That would be fun. The kids will really enjoy that." She nodded her head and she smiled softly to him her hand touching his arm as she looked to him. She was glad that he had decided to get divorce it would help to make the kids and himself happier.

Ryan smiled as he held her hand. "So, when do you think would be a good time to tell the kids about us?"

She breathed in and smiled as she squeezed his hand gently. "Maybe we should wait til after disneyland." She looked to him and kissed his cheek with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom