Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Closed to Ryanmo97 & TightkittyForYou)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

At 35, Ryan Morris had a seemingly perfect life. He had a very successful company, great kids, a nice home, a nice sized bank account, a loving wife. Everything was true except for the wife. His wife, Laura, seemingly worked consistently, she never wanted to take vacations with the family and the only time she didn't work was when she was pregnant with her four children. But every thing came to a head on the night of his 13th wedding anniversary. While he was getting ready to head to the restaurant, his wife left a message with his secretary that she was leaving for a business trip and wouldn't be back for a week.

Ryan was so mad, he headed straight home. When he got home he smiled when he saw his four children. His daughters, nine year-old Gwen, seven year-old twins Belle and Lilly. And, a son, six year-old Travis, in the living room watching TV and doing homework."Hello..."

"Hi, Daddy" said the girls.

"Hi, Dad," said the boy.

They all ran up and him and hugged him. He returned their hugs and looked at the somewhat surprised Nanny. He knew she wasn't expecting him home so soon. "She had to go out of town again..."

Aislyn Johnson, was sitting in the recliner with the children. Her right leg crossed over her left, her hand resting under her chin and she breathed in lightly. Hearing the front door opening she lifted her head and turned around, watching the children run from the living room. "Wait." She said and stood up quickly though she stopped as she saw it wasn Ryan and she breathed in lightly. Though her brow cocked up and she breathed in softly. She was going to ask why he was home so early but he beat her to the punch.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry." She frowned, her hand touching his arm and she shook her head slowly. She looked down to the children who seemed happy that their father was home though. She smiled softly to Travis, and then to Belle, Gwen and Lilly. "Come on kids, lets finish your homework. Dinner is almost ready." She smiled softly as they nodded and turned to enter back into the living room. As they were sitting around the coffee table, some were writing papers and some were reading.

Aislyn looked to him and shook her head, her dark brown hair shaking with each turn. Her dark blue eyes looking to him and she looked to the side. She wore a pair of blue jeans, a white button up blouse with a small black vest over it. "You hungry? I got some food in the oven." She said and walked over into the kitchen as she opened the oven to check on the roast that she had in there with potatoes and vegetables.

Ryan smiled at Aislyn, "Yes... I'd love something to eat... I'm going to go up to my room, change and rest a little... Let me know when dinner is ready..." He walked upstairs to the room he shared with his wife, closed the door, and started to throw the pillows around the room... "God Damn it Laura! Some wife you are! Can't even remember our own damn anniversary...." Thankfully no one else in the house heard because the room was almost soundproof. He secretly had it done because he didn't want the kids to hear him cursing out their mother every time she disappointed him.

She nodded her head slowly. She could hear the kids giggling and she smiled walking around the corner as she leaned against the doorframe of the living room. Watching them, she felt more like a mother to them than their own mother was. She rarely saw Laura and when she did it was when she was coming home from business trips or when she was coming home late from work or other...things. About an hour seemed to pass before she heard the ding from the oven.

Turning on her heel she opened the oven and pulled the oven door open and set the pot down onto the stove. She pulled the lid off and she breathed in the smell and she looked around the corner. "Come on kids! Gwen, Belle, Lilly.. Travis! Dinners ready!" She called out, the dinner was set for the four keds, slicing the food and setting portions down onto their plates. After they began to eat, she left the kitchen and walked up the staircase and to Ryan and Lauras bedroom. She knocked on the door, "Mr. Morris?" She said before knocking on it once more and slowly opening the door. "Dinner is ready." She said softly, peaking her head in through the crack.

After his tyraid, he sat on his bed and watched TV until it was diner time. He smiled when Aislyn, wen she peeked in the room. Ryan then went down to the table and had dinner with his children. The kids told Ryan all about their day at school. Every so often, while they ate he kept stealling glances at Aislyn. He wished that Aislyn was the kids mother insted of Laura. He knew what he had to do. That night, after the kids were all tucked into bed. He said, "Aislyn, can I see you in my room?"

After dinner, she helped tuck the kids into their beds. Giving each of them a kiss on the forehead she smiled and left. Shutting Gwens door behind her, she looked over as she heard Ryan asking her to see her in his room. She cocked her brow, though she nodded soon after. "Sure.." She turned as she walked down the hallway and reached his room. Opening the door she slipped inside and she peered around, "you okay?" She asked and walked over to the bed, sitting down onto the edge of it and she gave a small smile.

Ryan looked up when Aislyn walked in the bedroom, "Yeah, I'm fine..." The room was very tastefully decorated a king sized bed, a flat screen TV on the wall, and a fire place with two large chairs in front of it. "Come over and have a seat." Ryan guided his nanny over to the fireplace and they sat down. "I wanted you to know that I will be filing for divorce from Laura tomorrow morning. I will be giving her quite a bit of money if she doesn't contest the divorce. Also, I'll be asking for full custody of the children. This won't affect your employment with me. You mean so much to the children and they love you so much. I could never take you away from them..." You know... I wish you were the mother of my children. You love them as if they were your own."

She stood up from the edge of the bed, reaching the two chairs in front of the fireplace and she sat down into the chair. Her eyes widened a little bit, but she wasn't shocked at all that he was deciding to divorce her. She never acted like a mother, she didn't care and she was always gone. She breathed in lightly, she frowned slightly. She wondered how the kids would take it, that they wouldn't ever see their mother.. again. Sure, they rarely saw her now but they knew that she was their mother. "Good, you deserve full custody of them. I'll stand by you through the entire case, you'll get the children." She smiled and nodded her head, her hand touching his arm. Though his last sentence was the one that got her and she breathed in lightly.

"Oh.. I.. I don't know if they love me that much." She said with a small smile and a soft laugh, brushing her hair back though she could see how serious he was and she bit her bottom lip. "You know.. the whole time I've been their nanny and I've seen how their mother is, how your wife is. It made me want to mother them even more, to be a better mother than her. A better role model for them. I.. often wished I could be the mother of them. I do love them like they were my own." She nodded her head, remembering when he took the kids with him on a vacation while the mother was on business. She grew distraught by the fact that the children were gone... he was gone, she almost didn't know what to do for those two weeks. "You'll find a wonderful woman who will love them so much, give them everything they could ask for in a mother."

Ryan smiled when she told him that he would find a woman that would love him and the children and give them everything they could ask for in a mother. "I all ready have," Ryan took Aislyn's hand and looked into her eyes, "There is something else I need to tell you... I've loved you for awhile now, Aislyn... Now that my marrage is over, I'm not afraid to express my feelings for you." Ryan continued to look into her eyes. He hoped that she wouldn't reject him.

Seeing his smile made her heart flutter though the moment he took her hand she looked up to him and back into his eyes. Hearing his confession she grew a bit lightheaded. He loved her? She breathed in, looking down at their hands before looking back up to him and she gave a soft smile. Her left hand moved to rest over his, squeezing it gently. She almost wasn't sure what to say, though she realized... she didn't have to say anything. His marriage was over, she didn't have to be afraid to hide her feelings for him anymore as well. She leaned up and over slowly, pressing her lips against his gently. Holding it for a moment before she slowly pulled back and gave a soft happy laugh, "I love you too." She smiled, her hand moving up to touch his chin and cheek.

Ryan was a little surprised when Aislyn leaned over the chair and kissed him on the lips. "You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that..." He leaned over his chair to return her kiss. They kissed for several moments and then he said, "You can say no if you want but, will you spend the night with me?"

She wasn't sure whether to tell him yes or no, she did have those feelings for him. Though in the back of her mind a thought stabbed at her brain, he is still technically married to her. Would it be cheating..? She didn't know, the woman didn't care about him or their children. She looked down before returning his gaze and she gave a small smile. Thinking of all the times that she ignored him, all of the times that she had left for business and they never had time for themselves. How could she tell him no? "I will. I want to," She nodded her head and she smiled brightly to him. She'd give him all of her love, give him everything she had. Give herself to him like his wife never would, her hand squeezing his as she looked into his eyes.

Ryan smiled when she said she would spend the night with him. He squeezed her hand back. "I have another request... Again, you can say no if you want... Will you allow me to undress you and then dress you in some Lingerie that Laura would never wear. I've bought her some very tasteful items over the years but she would never wear them for me... And you and her are about the same size."

She looked to him and then over to the closet in his bedroom, turning to look back to him she nodded her head and she smiled. "Of course I will." She said and looked to him before she stood up slowly. Her hand still in his waiting before moving to the closet with him. She never really wore lingerie before, so she wondered if she would look all right for him.

Ryan smiled, as he took Aislyn by the hand and lead her into the closet. He looked through the drawers of unused Lingerie. He picked out a long blue satin gown that would reach her knees. It was cut to show a nice amount of cleavage. It had spaghetti straps and had a long slit that reached up to her thigh. Ryan then picked out a pair of blue satin string bikini panties. Ryan then started to unbutton Aislyn's vest.

She followed close behind him, entering the closet as she looked around. Amazed at how big it was, though she saw the gown that he had pulled out along with the string bikini panties and she smiled, blushing as he began to unbutton her best. Though as he did, she helped by sliding her arms through the holds in the vest, letting it drop to the floor so he could begin to unbutton her shirt which would then expose her white lace bra and matching panties beneath her clothing.

Ryan dropped Aislyn's vest on the floor, then he removed her shirt and jeans. Then, he removed her bra and panties. Once she was naked he slid the string bikni panties up her legs and put the gown on her. "Wow... You look wonderful..." Ryan then kissed her on the lips.

she breathed in softly as he pulled the rest of her clothing down and off her body. she smiled at his words, "you're sweet.." she smiled before returning his kiss her hand touching his cheek softly, smiling into the kiss.

Ryan smiled as they walked out of the closet. Ryan then walked her over to the bed and they started to kiss very passionately.

she smilked and breathed in softly kissing his lips back deeply. Her arms wrapping around his neck as she held him closer to her as she pulled him towards tjhe bed.

Ryan started taking his clothes off as they walked over to the bed. Soon he was naked and Aislyn got her first look at her boss' hard 9" cock. Ryan then lowered the straps of her gown off her shoulders.

She breathed in as she saw his hard 9" cock. Her hands ran all over his body, feeling his every muscle. She seemed to ache for him, shivers running down through her body as he began to slide the gown from her body. Her lips coming in contact with his once more, crawling onto the bed and laying down as her hands ran down to grasp his hard cock. Squeezing it before gently stroking it.

Ryan smiled as Aislyn gently squeezed his cock and started stroking it. He decided to return the favor. His right hand slid down her body until it reached her pussy. He slid a couple of fingers inside, placed his palm against her clit, and he started to massage it.

she gasped as his fingers slid inside of her tight virgin body. she hsdn't been with a man before and she was glad it was with him, kissing his lips gently her hands gliding up and down as she ground against his hand.

Ryan continued to suck on Aislyn's breasts and play with her pussy for several moments. Once she was nice and wet, he moved back up her body and positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips, "Are you ready, my love?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom