Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cursed high school [HORROR INTEREST CHECK]

Junko

Star
Higosashi high school, this was the site of a gruesome series of murders that took a hold to this quiet little school. One day one of the students came in, afflicted by a curse and started killing everybody. Slowly the survivors of the school went mad and started to kill each other as well. At the end nobody survived the massacre as the high school student that started it all committed murder by a knife to her throat. The souls of the children stayed in the school grounds, slowly but surely the school was condemned and taken down by the government.

Now a couple of years later the school reopened with brand new structure and brand new teachers and students. However what happens when the old school ghosts that were on the old school manage to make a dimension and suck a couple of students to what appears to be the old Higoshashi school. The ghosts are hungry and they want to posses the students in order for them to finally be free. What will happen to the school students and teachers? Will they survive? Or will they die trying

OOC: This is a horror rp, I don’t want it focused on sex, reason why sex would be the last thing that happens. However if you get kidnapped by a ghost you will get raped by them over and over since they need to break the students will power in order for them to take possession. If you happen to be possessed you will be evil instead of good and would want to capture the other students one by one. I am just wanting to see the interest check so I can see if people are interested or I would just drop it.

Back
Top Bottom