Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Hero Rp Plot group effort.

SlyNuwasha

Super-Earth
Id Like start Up a group roleplay on Humans with super abilities.

I have a few plot ideas.
1. The idea would Sort of be Like The show Heroes or the Old Game Aberrant.The Idea is simple. Common world Just like our own today and people start finding out they have power's.How do common people deal with great power and curse's thrust upon them. How does the world deal with these people. and what caused this change and why.?
Everyone would start with weaker powers which can grow threw RP . lol. Thou id prefer common walks life people..

2. Set in cannon world. <dc Marvel etc> How do people with powers deal with it. and such. same idea. But with a richer back setting and stronger character's

Id concrete the idea with setting sheet and Npcs if enough show interest.

Cool so which two would you two Like? and anyone else. I need a idea what the group wants go with. I got a few ideas for both settings.

Just need known Own world

or cannon :)

and trying snag another person or three

i say first one, but it looks more of a 'Heroes' type of rp. Normal people discovering they have powers all of the sudden, correct?

correct
Idea be for a bunch people slowly gaining powers. they start off weak but grow with time if we played a bit

and i wouldnt mind people having more one or using it more one way long they all connect or make sense their connected.

I like the idea of people gaining power in real life and try to understand what to do with them, and i think that kind of approach call for a personal world rather than something mainstream.

Ok then Ill set up a world and sheet in a few once i am done some stuff. i am sure everyone understand. this will start at least as a low key game. peoples powers can and will evolve as we rp.

Back
Top Bottom