Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Lips & Pale Eyes [Craving Zombie-Apocalypse Theme!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanideDisaster

Supernova
Hello, Bonjour, and Good Day.

CURRENTLY CRAVING :; Anything long term!!

You can call me CyanideDisaster, or CND for short. I'm a literate female role-player, looking for other literate role-players who can play male characters. I'm also down for doubling or tripling up characters, in which case I can also play males. Also, I hope my semi-bland sexual preferences don't throw you off, sometimes you gotta just... convince me.

PARTICULARS
What I need:; 'Literacy. Proper use of the English Language, i.e., grammar and spelling should at least be checked over. We're all only human, I understand mistakes.
'Story. I don't really want just smut, on top of smut, on top of smut. I want plot, character development, twists, etc.
'Communication. We can chat over PM's between pots and all that junk. I like to know who I'm RP'ing with a little, be able to bounce idea's from them and make decisions about the RP with the other person.
'Length. I like to actually have something to read-- by no means do I mean I want you to write me a novel. 3-4 paragraphs on average, 1-2 during conversations/fight/etc. 4+ for intros.

Things I like:; 'Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Outer Space, Reality, Battlefield, Military.
'Mass Effect, Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Fable, Star Wars: The Old Republic (note: I know very little of star wars), 'Skyrim
'Harry Potter, Women of the Otherworld, Dragon Lance, Forgotten Realms.
'Sanctuary, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Things I dislike/will not do:; 'Incest, Bestiality, Scat (and everything else like it), Super unrealistic characters and characteristics, Yaoi, Yuri.

PAIRINGS
Now first off, I generally hate using the whole pairings thing, but this may make my searching much easier.
I would play the italics, though if you ask nicely, we may be able to work around that.

General Pairings:;
Stowaway/ Thief x Pirate
Civilian x Soldier
Soldier x Soldier

Fantasy Pairings:;
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Human x Human //I think we get the picture here. I like anything Fantasy.//
DA Related: Dalish Elf x City Elf
DA Related: Casteless Dwarf x Noble Dwarf
DA Related: Dalish Elf x Noble Human
DA Related: Elf/ Human Mage x Anders (Pre-Justice)
Mortal x God
Goddess x Mortal
Good Goddess x Evil God

Sci-Fi:;
Alien x "Space Marine"
"Space Marine" x "Space Marine"
Anything else you can think of just message me!

PEOPLE & PLOTS

Active:;
Frost Bitten -- Modern & Fantasy -- I_Am_Nobody

Complete:;
The Killer & The Victim -- Modern & Murder -- I_Am_Nobody

I prefer to RP in threads or through PM's. I do not use Yahoo, MSN, or AIM. I don't even think I have them on my computer anymore.

Please send me a PM or chat me up in this thread here, and remember I don't just want my pairings and such, I would love to hear your ideas.
Patience is a virtue.

EDIT:; 'If you want to do something canon or use pre-existing characters, it may take some convincing.

PLOTS
Beautiful Blue Tobemory:;
Post-Apocalypse
A very long time ago the world had been a mirage of greens, blues and browns. A beautiful dance of nature and life, struggling against the pressure of humans and their machines. These machines were born of the earth, and they destroyed it. They ripped apart the land, creating chasms the size of countries, drying up oceans and melting the ice on either pole. What was left of the earth after the machines humans built destroyed it?

There were small pockets of life left, some were in places where the machines had never touched, patches of green on a gray planet. Some had hidden themselves deep into the ground as the explosions went off overhead. Many of those hiding were unfortunate to have their man-built caverns collapse on them, but a few survived across lands once known as Canada and the USA. These groups were cut completely off from the lands that once were accessible by air and sea. But as they resurfaced hope faltered and with the toxic fumes left in the air many went mad and began to tear each other apart. Then came the true crisis of this second world: the lack of food and water.

Some places across the land still held onto the green and blue, small springs that the people worshiped, but would not share easily. One of these pockets had began their lives again, found solace in the still clear waters of Tobemory, a camping community before the Apocalypse, now home to a dozen survivors... for now. Before the in-fighting began.

In this plot one of us would play as part of this pocket of survivors and the other would be an outcast who was found near their lands. This so far only has back-story, but I love adding twists and turns. This has potential to become a very long RP, so please only reply with interest if you're prepared for that.

:;:

Updated:;26/08/12

'CND​

RE: Black Lips & Pale Eyes [Literate Men Wanted]

Hmm, if only I knew Skyrim.

RE: Black Lips & Pale Eyes [Literate Men Wanted]

Well, I'm sure we could create something skyrim-esque. I am always down for some old-school medieval fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom