Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bit of a Craving //M / M//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy-Faces-Me

Super-Earth
So, I've gotten a few great role players recently, and I'm working on all the replies I need to get done, but there's just something missing.

I did this pairing a while back, and I fell in love with it. I'm also currently doing it and loving it, but I also wanna change it up a bit. The original pairing was a Married Man x Teenage Boy, where I played the Teenage Boy. Of course I'm willing to try to play the Married Man, but I'm gonna be picky with the Teenage Boy if that's what you want.
Now in the role play they met in a bar, had a one night stand, and the next night the Man returned to the bar, and he and the Boy started up a relationship. Now the boy was about 16, 17, so he was under age, and so they hid their relationship. The wife slept around, so the Man, who had a young daughter, didn't feel too bad about cheating, other then for the fact that his daughter would lack a mother if they ended it, his reasoning for staying with her. The Boy didn't mind this, because he'd truly fallen for the Man, and the Man for him, but it started to run its toll on the Boy when the Man had to leave him, couldn't spend nights with him even once the Boy's family had accepted the relationship. He was constantly hurting, and at one point they broke up, causing the Boy to attempt to please himself the way the Man had, though they met again when the Man had an accident and the Boy and his brother found him while driving home. They bring the Man home and while the Boy is cooking for him to help him get his energy back up, the Man realizes that he does feel for the boy, and doesn't care about the details. They get all hot and bothered, get into it, and then after a while the man leaves with promises to return. The wife surprises him though, having caught the Man and the Boy several times, though they'd thought she didn't really realize what was going on because she'd been drunk and disoriented. She fixes the Man breakfast, and he knows this is her attempt to make things better, though he's taken in by her kindness and her words on how she wants to fix things with him. Feeling conflicted, he leaves, and at an invite from the Boy, goes to a small restaurant where he reveals his feelings to the Boy. Feeling one of the reasons the Man stayed with him was because of his maturity for someone his age, the Boy doesn't whine or get angry over this revelation, instead simply saying that it would be best to do what he felt most comfortable doing. Having wanted the Boy to throw a fit over it, to get mad and tell him not to go, the Man feels that the Boy might have only been in it for the sex, or maybe just looking for one of those relationships that felt real, but were mostly just for the moment. They both stay conflicted while the man tries to decide what he wants to do, knowing his wife was never faithful and might just not want to lose him and the security she had, intending to go back to her ways right after, and also knowing that the Boy was the best thing that had happened to him in a while, even to his young daughter who was truly fond of him.

There were aspects like MPreg and some other accidents that almost happened, along with minor details that I didn't add to that, so we could work things together. I'm not trying to get an exact replica of this, I'm just trying to get the storyline out to people, see if maybe parts of it seem interesting. That's about where the role play ended, and so I stopped there. I've also been wanting to write this down because I wanted to make something out of it, so this just gave me an excuse /xD/.

Things I wanted to add went from one of the characters having another lover, other then the Man and the Wife, and maybe during their 'break' going with the other lover, but returning to the original other character right after. Basically I want the cheating aspect, and for the characters to actually be interested in someone else, not just be in their own world forever. Even in that role play, there were moments with multiple characters in one scene, though they were just side characters, mostly family of either side.

If you wanted to go off that, then we'd just start at the beginning. Though I have to set a few things I'd prefer, but aren't needed since I've done this before where these didn't happen, and it was still a good role play.

I'd like there to be the one night stand. It sets the basis for how conflicted the man is, having not wanted to be a cheater as well, but finding more in just one night. Yeah, it's right away, but that's what a one night stand is. They don't get to know each other and all their family before they sleep together, it just happens. Also, it would be fun if the wife walked in a few times, like mentioned above, drunk and disoriented, so that not all the moments are perfect and their always together. Or something else that might ruin the moment, a mail man, a neighbor, something like that. Now the man doesn't have to have a daughter, that's not needed, but he can have a kid if you want. There should be doubt and discomfort at times, because their doing something wrong. Also, about their meeting place. It says bar because it was supposed to be the boy working as a waiter at his familys bar, but that can be changed as well. He has to be under age. Or like, 17, 18 at the oldest. I'd be willing to do a role play where the character is older, with maybe some of the same aspects, but I'd be considering it something different then this. Anyways, if you're interested get back to me about it. Most everything can be changed here, if we sort some things out, so don't worry, I'm open. Here's my other request thread in case you're not interested in this, but in something else with me.

-Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom