Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Scratch and The fallen angel < Marie and Me>

He Growled alittle as he guided her down towards the cock again. His hands sliding down and over her neck and scalp." that's a good girl. go back to it. I promise you'll learn to do that and love it But with time my little angel." He said with a smile. Eyes looked down and into her eyes. " Kalysto. I pomise. You'll enjoy this. How does it feel?" the tails tip teased her stomach.

Kalysto went back to sucking his cock. Her hands working the lower part of his shaft and balls. While her mouth worked theupper part of his shaft, her tongue working the head. She wanted to be good at it. For him. And to later get back at the father above for doing this do her.

She began feel it pulse. a deep growl given as his hands clawed a little into her neck and hair with a deep moan. The man close." I am going cum.." He growled a little as he then exploded hard. the mans head tossed back and he let out a deep sound as he gave her the ropes of cum. the mans holding her on the cock. Keeping his word, he did not seek to shove her down but he kept here there.." swallow it all"

Kalysto was a bit shocked when she felt the thick, sticky liquid fill her throat. She swollowed it all down though, looking up at him with those ever innocent looking blue eyes.

He stroked her hair very softly as she sucked it down. the mans head tilted back as he moaned out, letting the last few ropes leak out. He would wait till she finished before he would act. Lucifer pulled her back him and yanked her up onto her knees if he could.Dipping his head down and kissed her savagely. His tongue cleaning any of the seed she had left off her mouth with a deep growl.

Kalysto gasped as he pulled her up. Taking her lips in a damn near savage kiss. Her hands moving to his chest. Feeling the muscles rippling under his shirt. She didn't know what would come next. But she was somewhat excited to find out.

He growled alittle as he pulled back and then stood from her, He began by stripping himself of the shirt and robes. and finally the pants. Leaving the tall dark demon fully naked to her eyes. perfection as the first angel should be." Mmmm Now.. i give you a choice.. Pleasure or pain.. Both shall happen. But whats your first wish.." he said with a grin as he flexed his wings.

"Pleasure," Kalysto said softly. Looking over his body,He truly was beautiful. Perfection. But she too had been made that way, to be very pleasing to the eye Her proportions perfect, and everything soft.

He nodded alittle and then pulled her tight to him so their naked forms were pressed firmly together. His hands wrapped down and over the small her back as he dipped down and kissed her ever so softly. the mans finger's stroking gently as he filled the kiss with a small lust he felt for her.. yet was so soft.

Kalysto gasped as he pulled their naked bodies together, feeling every inch of him pressing against her. She felt hislips press against her's and she returned the kiss readily. Wrapping her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss further.

The Demon lords hips rubbed side to side rubbing the mans aroused cock into her soft belly as he spun her and used his body, trying force her back and onto the bed as he growled." your going to reach pleasure you never dreamed little angel.. and find pleasure in places you never thought you would." He said with a chuckle threw their kisses. a deeper growl given as he followed her to the bed if she went.

Kalysto gasped as she fell to the bed, looking up at him. She was shocked a bit. Not used to rough treatment, but she somewhat liked it. Feeling how large his hard, thick cock was. "How will it fit? It's so big...." Kalysto said softly. Looking at his cock, and then at tight virginity.

"Oh it shall fit, and it shall feel good once its inside you little one." he said as he dipped his head down and leaned to lick over the pale neck she had, his hand sliding to stroke against her back, lower and lower till he grabbed her ass and kneaded it so firmly." Mmm And i shall enjoy the very act myself little strumpet" he said with the growl into her neck."But first i shall give you the pain you desire and i want to lay upon your flesh." He stated as he pulled back from her.." Lean over the bed my little strumpet. arms above your head, wings spread high so i can see your ass." he said with a growl. He stepped back another two steps and looked over her flesh and grinned waiting.

Back
Top Bottom