Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

(I play soccer btw)

Looking to him as she just couldn't help but smile as he held her even if she really didn't care about the game never seen it before so she just wasn't going to tell him. Her life had been only about music thanks to her family this would really be one of the first times she was trying to be normal.

((ok I am just letting you know how the goal was like in reaction girly =P))

The game continued but Zack looked at her. "You know, you should get a team to support." He said to her with a smirk. "But please let it be a team that I like." He said suddenly frowning with that joking selfish comment.

Shaking her head Mai just couldn't help the way he was acting on the subject. He seemed to have a real passion for this. It wasn't something she was really use to at the moment she really knew nothing about this game or its rules she would have to look it up another time.

"Yea yea, not everyone in this country actually likes soccer...or sports for that matter." he said winking as he tussled her hair gently.

The game ended with Zack's team losing but there was still one more leg left in the finals.

Everyone had left with a few staying to help clean up. By the time that was all done, Zack was a bit sweaty from being excited throughout the night. "Man I am tried..." he said seeing Mai bag the last trash. "Sorry that you had to help..." he said as Drew and Manda were talking at the corner. They then walked over to Zack's room for some reason.

((you want to have fun with those characters? ;) ))

(>.< neither one are my own so I have to decline)

As she helped clean up she just shrugged her shoulder. "It'll be fine right" she said to him as she kept moving to clean everything. She had seen where manda was going and had an Idea as to what was about to happen there only she wasn't sure how Zack was going to feel about them doing it on his bed if they did.

((you don't want to rp as Drew and Manda?))

"I am in the mood for something sweet." he said honestly. "You in the mood for something?" he asked her curiously feeling generous.

(No sorry T_T)

"Going out for some ice cream cake sounds amazing to me right now" she said to him as it was the truth along with the fact she really didn't want to hear the two getting it on.

((wow you're committed to your character ;) ))

"Something wrong?" he asked. He looked at her not looking at him but then realized something. "wait," he said looking around. "DREW, MANDA!" he yelled so loud that it actually made even Mai jummped.

"Later dude!" Drew said with his arm around Manda. His Jacket was covering her as she waved blushing a bit before they actually left.

"Sorry about that..." Zack said blushing himself for the first time in front of her. He actually was embarrassed.

Mai did in face jump as she heard his scream only as she saw the pair rush out barely covering themselves she was blushing herself. "I wasn't sure if . . . I should tell you that they were in there" she said as she looked to the floor as if something about her shoes were more interesting now.

He said nothing.

Zack had came back with cake after 10 minutes. "Back" he called. However, he didn't see her but heard the shower on. (she must not know I am here...) he thought as he didn't hear a answer from her in the shower. He took the cake to the kitchen and opened it.

As she came out of the shower she put only a towel around her body as she moved into the living room to get a few pieces of clothes. She hadn't even seen him as she bent over giving him a full view of her ass as she was getting her things. She didn't have a clue he was actually behind her looking in her direction.

Zack meant to say something but the fact that he could get a good look at her rear end. Thinking this 'smart', he walked carefully behind her slowly. he blinked making sure that this wasn't a dream.

((I kinda feel like you're rushing this scene.))

(Sorry)

As she moved through her things she pulled out something to wear as she started to stand she gave a sigh as she felt like she was starting to think she should wear a few of the things that she bought today but she wasn't sure. One thing manda bought her made her blush just at the thought of actually wearing it.

Zack stopped a few steps later feeling nervous at her sighing. It almost made him make a sound but of course, he was smart enough to control himself. (Damnit, WHY is she walking around like that while I am gone? Is she purposely trying to tease me?)

He wondered throughout his mind as he shook his head. Did she actually hear him or was she really this naive? He didn't know but played it safe.

Back
Top Bottom