Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

"You're not one to talk!" He yelled as he saw her about to fall against the lamp. He could tell by the way she leaned against it. "Is your place closer?" he asked checking her face gently with one hand. Clearly she wasn't meant for cold but why wear thin clothing? He helped her up as he repeated once again: "Where is your home? If it's closer, then we should get to it instead of going back to the apartment." he explained to her as he could see that she was having trouble keeping her mind focused at all from this. He didn't know the truth about her living arrangements.

As she felt him against her so quickly she looked her green eyes actually meeting his for the true first time as she shook her head. She tried to keep from saying she didn't have a place but as she heard him ask again then again she felt like screaming. "I don't have a home" she finally yelled out as she pulled away only to slip falling down hard onto the sidewalk. Her clothes getting soaked as she struggled with herself to get up. She was thankful that her guitar wasn't what she landed on though it came down on top of her. She would have cried had she broke her guitar, actually she would have cried for weeks on end as it had been the last thing her mother had given her before she died. Her father had tried to take it away only that was when her mother's parents had stepped in to get her the rights she kept having to find for. As to the only reason why she was now on the streets.

Hearing what she just said, Zack didn't get a chance to answer back as she fell on her back. "easy now!" he said as he helped her up. He had her guitar in one hand while holding her from her back with the other. Handing her her guitar, Zack said, "How are you homeless?? Surely you would live with your parents?" he asked raising a eyebrow as she didn't say that her parents were dead but she acted as if they were alive when he first met her.

While there weren't that many people, it was still hard to hear from either of them because of the snow. Flakes covered both their heads soon after.

Mia felt him help her up as she was a little shaky on her feet but as he helped her she steadied out a little. "My mother is all I care about" she said to him though she was growing a fever as she turned back to his place. She figured she would get him home and figure herself out later. Though she was freezing cold as her wet jeans and shirts stuck to her body. Even now her hair was wet as she took his hand and started towards his apartment building. "My mother is long dead so no one else matters" she lied, she loved her father very much but she wasn't going to live her life as a replacement to her mother. She would never fill that role.

He was about to ask about her father but he realized that surely she would be with him if he was around. Zack sighed as he helped her to his apartment. Knowing that the rest of his band members were there, he decided that this was better if they were alone. Zack pulled his phone without her looking while he listened to her and textd the others to leave his apartment that he needed to 'talk' with her alone. Surely enough, they were leaving like he asked hopefully.

They walked inside into the lobby as he asked, "How long...?" refering to her living arrangements.

As they got into the lobby she started to check through her clothes bag just to see they were all soaked too. Even as she looked her face never cleared up as the fever was starting to truly set in. "Does . . .doesn't concern you" she said as she just shook her head trying to get this wave of dizziness away before turning to leave only to realize he still had her guitar. She turned back to him a glare in her eyes yet compared to before it looked more like puppy dog eyes than her previous glare. "Give me my guitar" she said, her legs were shaky as she tried to gather all the strength she had hoping it would get her to the nearest shelter before she got worse only she couldn't believe how she was feeling. "Just leave me alone and give me . . . my" she stopped there as she suddenly felt that wave grow stronger as her vision went out so did her legs. Without food in her system and the fact that she was soaked to the bone in freezing weather knocked her out in truth it was crazy she had pushed through it that long.

While she was blinking while on the ground, he could tell that if she was homeless, that meant that she didn't eat for quite a while.

Zack thought of everything he needed to do.

Realizing how light she was, he mangaged to carry her into the elevator and mangaged to drag her belongings carefully along with them. Once they reached his floor, he placed her gently on the side wall of the hallway and pulled her belongings out. ONce he brought her belongings to his apartment, he came back for her and carried her. (man is she light...) he thought.

In truth she was way under weight, not eating for a month she had lost over thirty pounds her stomach was sucked in and she was slowly showing her ribcage. Though her hips and breast still seemed to be filled out, her womanly curves were the only things that seemed to be normal only as she was carried she would whimper against the movement. Her skin way too hot to the touch as he brought her in. She didn't struggle as he carried her though as it seemed only in this moment she looked and actually seemed to act like a girl. Usually she kept her tempered flared to protect herself as only those who truly wanted to understand would be able to push past it.

After they came in, back where they were, he placed her on the couch that was fairly large. "Man...how long since you've eaten..." he thought very curiously. He knew that she was suffering from lack of nutation so he walked over to his small kitchen. Looking at what he had to offer at that moment, he brought a can of soda, and a bag of chips with doughnuts and some chocolate bars.

Not exactly the healthest but aleast it was food to fill and fatten up what she needed. He opened the can of soda and placed it against her lips softly.

As he put her down she would just melt into the couch. Her mind still hazed over as she struggled with waking only to feel the can against her lips as she took a sip with his help. Just opening her eyes felt like a feat in itself, as she looked to him she would blink a few times slowly then her eyes would shut for a while again. Only after a few moments they would open and look to him again. "Why" she finally got out as she couldn't understand why the hell he was even helping her when all he did was yell at her, yet she did the same to him. "Why help?' she asked as she was sure he was hungry from the look of the place she was sure he put all the money into the band. There wasn't one doubt about that in her mind as she had seen it the moment she stepped into the apartment.

"What?" he asked not understanding what she was asking him. Seeing that she drank and slightly stood up straight, he didn't waste time offering his 'junk' food to her. The sweetness against a teenager's wants and needs would soon help her focus even more. He opened his bag of chips and pulled out a chip placing it against her mouth. He pushed it till it jolted her taste buds waking up with the taste that they would all enjoy naturally together.

Giving a cough at first with the chip she took it down though grateful to taste anything really. As she took what he offered she didn't move much her mind barely able to think straight as she took in the food it was all that she could keep going. "Why are you helping? she asked this time only her words were coming out every other breathe. She really was having trouble as she took another bite of what he gave her. "you . . . you don't . . . have to help" she said as she wondered as to why he was helping her. It wasn't his fault that shit like that happened to her. It seemed that things really just get worse and worse for her. Only as she laid there looking to her, her face still flush from fever her mind started to slip. "You . . . you have great eyes" she said suddenly as her eyes started to grow heavy.

"I am not going to let you die!" he said angrly yelling a bit as he heard her questioning to why he was helping her. "What kind of person would I be if I let you die? Just who do you think I am?!" He added although no yelling in his voice this time.

And as he heard her last words, he said, "Um...thank you?" he asked actually blushing a bit at what she said. What broke the ice was the door bell. Opening the door, The food was here- (NO, I already gave you a large tip earlier!)- and he closed the door bringing the smell of HOT food.

This time, Zack was willing to share his meal with a girl like her as he opened the box. It was like if something just jumped on her and bit her to get up suddenly as he offered her a slice.

As she heard what he said she was a little more than shocked as she turned and looked away. Though as she door bell rang she gave a sigh. In truth she really hated getting help from others it always meant she owed them something and she never allowed herself to leave it at that. Only as he came back with the food she pushed herself up taking the slice. "Thanks" she said as she let the last of her strength go to eating as she really didn't want him to keep feeding her.

After a few minutes of Silence, There was only one slice left although she ate more than him. "Full I take it?" he asked looking at her. Her skin actually started to gain more color and her body was slightly bloated with the food she ate and he saw her as a 'healthy' person soon while he ate the last slice.

"Better?" he asked changing his question as he smiled a bit. Clearly she ated more than he offered but it was fine so long as she was more human again now. He stood up picking up the trash that was around. All that he brought right here was now gone and he would have to go shoping again to replace.

Mia nodded her head as she laid back down she felt full and even more tired than before. "I'll be gone tomorrow' she told him as she laid on the couch. She was still in wet clothes yet she just fell asleep without a second thought. She knew she would owe him a lot so she planned on getting up and modifying the sheet music to that song before she slipped out. She figured that it was the least she could do. Though she wasn't sure if he really cared now, she was sure more than ever that she needed to get out of there.

However, Zack angrly 'shook' her body with enough force to keep her awake now. "WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH, you can't sleep!" he said as he held her up. Of course, since she ate, she could stay but he wasn't going easy on her.

"What makes you think that you're going out there again? You nearly died if I didn't go after you!" He added frowning with displeasure at her appearance. "also, WHEN was the last time you bathe?" he asked curiously. While she didn't really give it off that she didn't bathe in a while, the fact that she was homeless made him curious. "I am pretty sure that one that is homeless hasn't gotten a good wash in a while now have you? And your clothes...." he looked at her bag. All dirty was inside and stuffed. He looked at her sighing.

Looking to him as she just wasn't that sure what to say at all. He wouldn't let her sleep she gave a sigh. "Just . . . a few days ago" she said as in truth he was lucky the shelter had a shower but you were only given two to three tokens to it a day. It wasn't something she really liked but nothing she could do about it. "Please I'm so tired" she said to him with a sigh as she just didn't know what to think. Her mind was racing at why it was him that had to be the one that saved her.

"WAKE UP" he said shaking her again and again. He did his best to wake her up. (Good thing I got some coffee being made) he thought as he did just as he first brought her in. He had to wait a bit longer before it was done as he then added, "It's very unheatlhy and bad for my couch when you're un bathed, completely wet, and about to fall asleep when you need to stay away to do those things" he added as he helped her up. "Stay with me" he said frowning.

As she felt him shake her again she gave a whimper her head spinning a little as she finally gave into him. "What take a shower?" she asked him as she wasn't sure what to do. He wanted her to shower and change? Into what dirty wet clothes? She really wasn't sure what to think though as she sat up and looked to him she tried to think straight as she heard him say that she should stay with him. "No I couldn't do that to you" she said to him as she shook her head.

"ok let me say this just ONCE" he said against her face almost threating.

He then said, " : 1, TAKE A SHOWER, 2, WASH YOUR CLOTHES, 3, make sure that everything else you have is CLEAN!" he added as he took her bag. "Get in the shower..." he added glaring annoyed as he then saw that she was falling asleep while standing.

Rolling his eyes, he went to the kitchen, filled a glass with cold water, came back and splashed it in her face waking her up for sure. "Awake now?" he asked with a calm expression as she reacted according.

"Now about that shower while I wash these?" he asked her looking at her expression.

Hearing all that he said she felt like screaming back at him then at the same time she really didn't want too. A good shower sounded amazing to her yet as she nodded her head and went to do what he said she just waved her hand at his question about the clothes. She really didn't care that much as she knew they were all pretty durable. They had lasted her that long she knew that things could work out from there.

"I'll take that as a yes..." he confirmed as he looked into the bag. Yup; all dirty..." he said as he smelled foul odor considering that she did have clean clothes for a while. He followed her as she was going to the bathroom. "I have none scented soap; I think that you prefer that over men scented soap..." he said holding up a plain unused soap bar.

Looking over her shoulder as she heard that she nodded her head before turning to take it. "thanks" she said to him before taking the soap. She started to undress once she shut the door only to hold out her clothes to him. She knew though that after the shower she would be without something to wear. She wasn't sure what to do but she would cross that bridge when he got to it. Only she wasn't sure what to say as she started up the shower looking down to herself she felt horrible her body had become that of someone else's as she thought back on how full and healthy she use to look.

Zack went to the lundary. Normally, he would put the colors and whites in different loads but she had only colors. (Man, nothing white) he thought as most of her clothes were color and non was plain white. He threw the whole load. He managed to fit everything in at once and poured everything he needed for a strong effective wash. He set it to 80 minutes just to be safe in getting all of the dirt and sweat that gathered.

"Man..." he said aloud to himself as he wondered how she felt being dirty this whole time. He then remembered that now she had no clothes for changing. He walked to his dresser to look for one of his over sized shirts.

((been busy?))

Back
Top Bottom