Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage superheroes

ShashaWraight

Supernova
I was thinking of making a RP about a group of teenage superheroes (similar to the teen titans) due to the nature of this site we will be able to go into more dark natures with this rp. Superheroes could have a sexual desire (They are teenagers after all) or get raped or something. Let me know if your interested.

I'm always up for teen supers. I'm not a fan of rape, even in fiction, but I wouldn't object to it as long as it didn't happen to my character.

I am indeed interested, however you need to flesh it out more into a plot. You will get a lot more responses that way hon, if you want I can help you if you have aim so we can talk.

ah ok, I dont have msn although I am interested pm me if this ever picks up

Interested, and also referring back to a previous question: Original world or something more set, like the DC or Marvel universes?

Definately interested, never done that kind of roleplay but would love to give it a shot ^.^

I would indubidubly be not adverse to this idea. I am a world and plot builder so I can help out if need be. I have run 1x1 rp's with a similar premise rather well. I have a slew of characters that can be on all sides... good guys, informants, humans, bad guys, and that moral gery area.

Count me in. I've got a small list of heros I can use. I tend to follow the darker superheros though, like Spawn, Haunt, Jackie Estacado, Punisher, Blade, those kinds of guys. The heros that tend to fight for what they want, instead for the sake of the innocent.

If you're needing a villain to do the raping of some heroines, let me know, I'd be up for it. n.n All dastardly and such.

Back
Top Bottom