Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mimi Pet Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatBoyX3.jpg

Josh sat at the back of his cage and just watched the customer's come by. Every time one of them actually looked at him he put on his innocent scared act and cowered. When they were gone though he just smiled and liked his hand before combing his hair with it.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22516

Zoe picked her head up, hearing the usual sound in the morning... The door clicking and footsteps as possible owners walk into the cage room... Getting up off her blanket, walking over to the cell door... Hoping that one of them would notice her... Being in the end of the long line of cells didn't get her much attention, but she hoped today might be a rare day when she got someone, even just a rent would be nice, the few renters that she got loved her, because she was so submissive and she got so much pleasure from any simple touch... Leaning against the bars hoping someone would notice her down at the end before her 'competition' woke up...

razerwing said:
Trystan lay on his back, his eyes scanning the top of the cage. He had been waiting here quite some time, waiting for something to happen. It would seem as though, most people didn't like him for some reason. He had to admit though, the cages were bigger and the staff quite a bit nicer than at the last store he was in. He could still remember how they were treated, what they were fed in that rathole.

Emily walked into the cage room. She thought of it as delightfully fitting for a 'pet store'. She was slightly surprised by the number of animal's here though. She would have to say, she didn't expect this much. She wore a white top, which was secured with a tight corset, wrapped almost breathlessly tight around her rib cage. Not that she needed to show her thin-ness, she just liked the style. She wore dark grey skinny jeans under neith and some black boots to match. Passing some of the cages, she saw the usual Neko's and usagimimi and also some Inu's, though that seemed like the more rare type.
"So many choices." She murmured to herself, tapping her plump lips, while her hazel eyes scanned the cages. Since the Inu's seemed to be the more rare and unique and now that she had a certain species she found to her interest, there was only the matter of which one to choose.
It was beginning to get harder the more she looked before her eyes landed on a certain fox-like Inumimi. Though in her mind she smiled mischeviously, she showed no emotion as she stopped infront of his cage, lifting the sign up slightly to read it. "Hmm... Are you a good dog Trystan?" Sarcasm dripped from her words as she smiled. One other thing also surprised her.
It was the fact that he looked so...normal maybe? This was a pet store, a very different to what the general thought was but still the same concept, and though it was good they did resemble and act like humans it just seemed a bit strange to her. Trystan looked promising, she hoped he wouldn't dissapoint her withen the few moments of meeting.

Zoe said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22516

Zoe picked her head up, hearing the usual sound in the morning... The door clicking and footsteps as possible owners walk into the cage room... Getting up off her blanket, walking over to the cell door... Hoping that one of them would notice her... Being in the end of the long line of cells didn't get her much attention, but she hoped today might be a rare day when she got someone, even just a rent would be nice, the few renters that she got loved her, because she was so submissive and she got so much pleasure from any simple touch... Leaning against the bars hoping someone would notice her down at the end before her 'competition' woke up...

Thomas walked into the store, he had heard about this place from people whom had come to this office a week before. He looked into the information about it, for a while before he decided to come in and look around for a bit. He looked over the young females, his eyes looking them over, most seemed asleep. he walked down when he noticed a very lovely foxgirl. He looked down and gave Zoe a warm smile, "Well now, I think I am going to rent you for today, at least. Well does that sound good for you," he asked with a kind sweet tone to his voice.

He moved back as he looked at her, his blue eyes on her own eyes, she was adorable, and he figured if he was going to satisfy his own curiosity, spending time with this foxgirl seemed most ideal for such a thing. He looked around once more as if to double check, and then looked back at Zoe, yep, this was the best choice he had to rent, in his mind.

"yes it does, thank you sir..." Zoe says, smiling at the kind man offering to spend some time with her. As he walked away to talk to the owner, she put her hand through her hair, trying to look nice for her renter... "please have him be the one" she said to herself...

Zoe said:
"yes it does, thank you sir..." Zoe says, smiling at the kind man offering to spend some time with her. As he walked away to talk to the owner, she put her hand through her hair, trying to look nice for her renter... "please have him be the one" she said to herself...

Thomas looked at the foxgirl and then went over and payed for the time with her, before he walked back to the cage. He then undid it and offered her his hand, "Well now, Zoe, come on, I am looking forward to this day," he said with a smile as he helped her out of the cage. "Well lets take a walk, mind going to the garden with me," he asked as he gave her a warm smile.

"sure I don't mind at all, I kinda like the garden master..." smiling up at him as she takes his hand, leaping up out of her cage... Thinking to herself 'don't get too carried away, you know this might not work out' but that didnt settle her down, really wanting to impress him so he would take her home. Snuggling his arm as they walked away from the cages... Hopefully the last she would see of them...

"Well then good," he commented as he gave her a nod before walking out into the garden. He looked around as he enjoyed just being outside in the warm sun. He had slipped his hand around Zoe's waist while he walked and then now lead her over to a bench where he sat down pulling the foxgirl onto his lap, "Well now, I am guessing you like being out of the cage," he said before he kissed her lips, wanting to see what it would feel like to kiss the foxgirl.

He sat up, looking at her. "Well, that all rests upon what you think of as a 'good dog'." He smiled politely at her flicking his ears slightly. "I can do just about anything. That sound good?" He chuckled, evaluating her. He had a certain intelligence behind his eyes. "Oh, but if you get me, you'll have to buy one thing the store won't give." He seemed to shrink a little in his cage, his somewhat pale face turning red in embarrasment. "I need glasses." He sighed and laid back down. That would normally be the deal breaker. He prayed silently that he'd finally be able to get out of this cage. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask you something." He bolted ramrod straight. "What's your name?" He cocked his head to the side. "If I know the name of the person who takes me, then it helps calm me down." His ears twitched in excitement, and a little bit of nervousness. For all his worrying though, he didn't see her as the abusive type.

Yajirobe said:
"Well then good," he commented as he gave her a nod before walking out into the garden. He looked around as he enjoyed just being outside in the warm sun. He had slipped his hand around Zoe's waist while he walked and then now lead her over to a bench where he sat down pulling the foxgirl onto his lap, "Well now, I am guessing you like being out of the cage," he said before he kissed her lips, wanting to see what it would feel like to kiss the foxgirl.

Zoe smiles at him, following him out into the fresh air and bright sun. She gave a low purr as the felt outside again. She hadn't been out for so long, she basked in the warm sun as they walked to the bench. Watching him sit down and pull her down sideways onto his lap. "oh yes very much master" snuggling up against him."I haven't been out in so long" then she suddenly felt his lips on hers, surprised at first but she melted into the kiss. He pulled away a few seconds later, looking eachother in the eye. "wow... That was... Nice..." blushing at him and looking away...

Trystan's mannor even reminded Emma that of a dog. Not in the bad sense but in the sense that she just wanted to laugh at his actions.
She would have to admit, he was adorable.
But if she were to buy him and have to show to her parents that she had found a proper partner, he would have to loose the shyness and act like a man.
Not a dog.
"You may call me Emma, Emily or Mistress. Whichever you prefer I guess. I can get you whatever you need as long as you do everything I say. Got it?"
It probably wasn't his choice and she was probably going too fast but what the hell, this wasn't a dating site. She wasn't here for a relationship.

He nodded, losing his blush quickly. He crouched, crossing his lithe looking arms over a skinny, seemingly harmless looking body. But, anyone who knew what to look for would notice the subtle hints of hidden muscles. "Agreed. Now, would you mind getting me out of here so I can stretch my legs a little?" He flashed her a small smile, his bushy tail now sticking through the opposite bars. "And uhm, could you do it soon?" He tilted his head, chuckling lightly. He took some time to better evaluate his new 'mistress'. Maybe he could find out her strengths and weaknesses sooner. He thought on that while he waited for Emily to let him out.

Zoe said:
Zoe smiles at him, following him out into the fresh air and bright sun. She gave a low purr as the felt outside again. She hadn't been out for so long, she basked in the warm sun as they walked to the bench. Watching him sit down and pull her down sideways onto his lap. "oh yes very much master" snuggling up against him."I haven't been out in so long" then she suddenly felt his lips on hers, surprised at first but she melted into the kiss. He pulled away a few seconds later, looking eachother in the eye. "wow... That was... Nice..." blushing at him and looking away...

The young man let his hand slip around her as she snuggled up to him, having the fox girl in his arms felt nice. He held her close to himself as he looked down at her, her being a bit shorter then he was. He smiled at her comment, she was fun, he thought to himself as he turned her head so she could look into his eyes as he made the next statement, "would you mind leaving this place with someone, as in having someone buy you, or would you just rather stay here," he asked before kissing her a quick second time as he still held her pretty close his hand running down her back rubbing it slightly.

Yajirobe said:
The young man let his hand slip around her as she snuggled up to him, having the fox girl in his arms felt nice. He held her close to himself as he looked down at her, her being a bit shorter then he was. He smiled at her comment, she was fun, he thought to himself as he turned her head so she could look into his eyes as he made the next statement, "would you mind leaving this place with someone, as in having someone buy you, or would you just rather stay here," he asked before kissing her a quick second time as he still held her pretty close his hand running down her back rubbing it slightly.

"well, i think that would be very nice master, I would like to go home with you" then realizing her mistake she blushed and looked away. "sorry for being so blatant master..." shying away a bit, but accepting his kiss...

Zoe said:
"well, i think that would be very nice master, I would like to go home with you" then realizing her mistake she blushed and looked away. "sorry for being so blatant master..." shying away a bit, but accepting his kiss...

He looked at her hearing her words and thinking them over for a moment before he smiled just a bit. He let his finger tips trail over the foxgirl's back as he held her. "Well now, you have nothing to be sorry about, in fact, I am thinking that might be doable, provided you are willing to listen and follow the rules of my home and all, and light to spend time outside with me," he said softly as he looked right into her eyes.

Yajirobe said:
He looked at her hearing her words and thinking them over for a moment before he smiled just a bit. He let his finger tips trail over the foxgirl's back as he held her. "Well now, you have nothing to be sorry about, in fact, I am thinking that might be doable, provided you are willing to listen and follow the rules of my home and all, and light to spend time outside with me," he said softly as he looked right into her eyes.

"yes, it would be nice master. And I would follow your rules and listen..." picking her head up and looking at him with a hopeful look in her eyes...

Emma smiled once more before nodding and calling one of the store keepers over to unlock the cage.
Waiting for him to be released she got out a small pocket book with a check ready. He was expensive, but the money wasn't her's so she could of bought another pet if she felt the need to.
Trystan would need to bulk up but she could see how that was imppossible in this place. She would need a man to show her parents, but he would surely do.
Once she got to him.
This brought a mischevious look to her face, Trystan was in for a ride. Wether the ride was good or bad would be his choice.
Emma payed and looked over at Trystan giving him a motion to come.

Trystan darted out of the cage, and it became apparent what made up for his lack of intimidation. He looked around, chuckling at the shopkeeper. He looked up at his new 'owner', smiling mischeviously. He flattened his ears, a form of submission, but his bushy tail still flared out behind him.
"So, we going yet?" He tilted his head in an endearing way. From what he could gather, Emma was educated, not abusive, and apparently was out to prove something. Exactly what, he couldn't tell yet. More importantly, he couldn't see anything that would fetch a price. Nothing on her person was easily stolen.
Not that he'd have a good hiding place.
He sighed, rubbing his face.
"What now?" he asked outloud, accidently.

Once they got back to her home, Emma would make sure to get him a change of clothes.
Though for the moment she wondered if he came with a leash, he looked like the cunning type.
She gigled slightly at the thought of putting a harness attached with some sort of muzzle on him.
Instead further inspected him once he was -more than eager to be- out of his cage.
He was a suitible male, her hand gently swept out to lightly feel his tail before rounding back to face him with an arched brow and a hand on her hip.
"What now? Well we go home, of course. What did you expect?"
Laughing lightly she grabbed his hand so he wouldn't run off, or daddle and started towards the exit.
"The drivers waiting, I live just outside the town. Sound alright Trystan?"
She ended her sentence with a coy tone, and a smile to match.

Zoe said:
"yes, it would be nice master. And I would follow your rules and listen..." picking her head up and looking at him with a hopeful look in her eyes...

"Well then, I will have to make sure to make this official after are time out here," he said as he rand his hand over her stomach, and then let his fingers tease Zoe, just a bit to see her reaction to his touch. He did like the fox girl, and he figured having her around would be a rather lot of fun. He kissed her as he let his fingers drift lower teasing her body a bit more.

Yajirobe said:
"Well then, I will have to make sure to make this official after are time out here," he said as he rand his hand over her stomach, and then let his fingers tease Zoe, just a bit to see her reaction to his touch. He did like the fox girl, and he figured having her around would be a rather lot of fun. He kissed her as he let his fingers drift lower teasing her body a bit more.

As his fingers ran around her stomach she quietly moaned and pushed towards him a bit. His fingers feeling amazing on her skin, then as they went lower, over her mound and then her slit, she gasped and pushed her body up against his...

He gave her a wide smile, shivering when she touched his tail. It was very sensitive. He took her hand, looking over to one of the staff. "Come on, let's go. I really don't want to be here any longer than necessary." He looked impatient, constantly shifting his weight from one leg to the other. Now that he was out of the cage, he was full of energy. He felt as though his muscles were vibrating under his skin. He tugged lightly at her hand, glancing to the exit.
"Just outside of town hm? That's good. Can't get far enough away from this place." He stuck his tongue out at one of the staff members, ready to run if he made a move. "Come on, hurry!" He tugged a few more times, hyperactive.

"Impatient are we?"
It was a retorical question which in turn did not imply him to answer, but she always thought answers to questions like that were interesting.
Emma turned her head towards the exit, brushing her auburn locks past her shoulders as she walked with confident strides.
She was anticipating to get home as much as he was. She wanted to test out her new pet, see what makes him tick and all.

The day was usual and the weather to match. The black sheek car waited and started once the driver spotted Emma.
Opening the back door she slid inside on the black leather seats, once seated comfortably motioning for him to do the same.
Hopefully he's been in a car before, if not, she feared there would be some serious schooling going on.

Trystan smiled at her. "It'll take more than that to throw me off." He chuckled, keeping stride next to her. By now it definitely seemed he'd simply been acting weak. His steps were purposeful, and even though he was a few inches shorter than Emma, his presence could be felt. He had the air of a soldier, and seemingly the disipline of one. Out here in the sun, one striking feature stood out. A long, jagged scar that ran the length of his right arm. Should one look close enough, it seemed to be almost in a pattern. Trystan whistled when he saw the car, chuckling as he watched his owner get comfortable. When she motioned, he slid in next to her, with a precision unbefitting of a regular Inumimi. He flashed her a smile and a wink before turning his attention to the storefront.
Hey, can I roll down the windows for a second? I have a message for the shopkeeper." He chuckled, watching her with innocent eyes.

Emma was slightly surprised as his pose and mannor, seemed this wasn't his first time out of a cage?
Crossing her legs delicatly she kept the small smile painted on her lips as he looked out of the window.
Her own eyes went to her window, scanning the area unconsiously before she registered he had said something.
"Hm...? Oh, yeah sure. Knock your self out."
Chuckling a bit, she watched him intently. It looked like Trystan was more than happy to get away from this place.
It was un canny how much he reminded her of a puppy and would not be surprised if his tail started wagging.
The innocence in his eyes stirred her mischevious side even more. Emma didn't realise it, but Trystan was learning the rules to her game rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom