Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mimi Pet Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taki picked up the clothes and went over to the changing booth and put on one of the sets of clothes that Andol had bought him. He then walked out and walked back over, carrying the few others sets of clothes he had gotten. (just wearing what's in the image). He then walked over and stood next to the young boy. "any type of room preference?" he asked Andol, pointing over to a list of rooms and the various selections available at each room. "and as for making fun of you, do I seem like a person who would make fun of someone when that person is promising to take me home with them?"

Coroya woke up, after a good doze, seeing the many people crowding around all the other cages, and smiled, happy for another day. "Who can i meet today?" her black tail wagged happily at the sight of some people walking towards her cage, and she brushed away her rough black hair, and sat down, waiting for people to take a look and see who would buy her today.

Jake looked at the Kemonomimi, then smiled and shrugged. She was a lesbian, and too slim for his tastes. He was hoping for a more curvy female who liked males.

He really wanted to meet a nice furry mimi...but no luck so far.

Coroya saw the man stare at her, and shrugged, and she felt sad. she had always wanted to try something with a guy, and sat back down, thinking maybe someone else would appear

Jake noticed her sad look. "Well, it says you don't like men... I've never been with a girl... I don't know what to expect. Would you like to train me? I'll do my best to please you... You could show me what a girl likes... But will you want me?"

He was a little afraid. If she didn't want a man, he didn't want to be rejected.

Coroya stared at the man, then smiled. "Sure i can help you, what do you want to do?" Coroya said, her tail wagging

Natasha28 said:
Coroya stared at the man, then smiled. "Sure i can help you, what do you want to do?" Coroya said, her tail wagging

Jake paid and she was let out, so he walked into the back with her. He selected some regular dog toys, as well as some special ones for erotic play. Then they went to the restaurant.

"Coroya, what would you like to have? A steak? Lamb leg? Pork chops? You name it and we'll get it. A triple helping if you want. I want you to be comfortable and full of energy today."

" i think Lamb would be great, if thats ok" Coroya said happily, as she waited in the restaurant

Natasha28 said:
" i think Lamb would be great, if thats ok" Coroya said happily, as she waited in the restaurant

The meal was wonderful, and afterwards they had a big creamy mousse. He let her lick off all the whipped cream, and stopped to get a can of it on their way out.

They exited through a door that led out into a private field. He spread out a blanket and threw a toy out into the field for her to get. The toys were about five inches long and an inch wide, and shaped like a leg bone.

He then threw two more, saying, "Try to get them all at once, but using your hands is cheating."

When she got back, he hugged her softly. "How long have you been here Coroya? And do you think I might be just a little bit attractive to you? You're so very pretty."

"I've been here for 3 years, and it has always been fun" Coroya said as she received the hug. "and for once, i find you very attractive, unlike most other males, you seem to be different, you seem to be very kind, and so caring. how did you learn that?"

"I've never been good with girls...I'm so shy. But Mimis want to play, so I'm not so afraid. I just like making people feel good. Coroya, will you teach me how to kiss?"

He hugged her softly, her furred body was comforting, like a pet dog, but also feminine in special ways.

He ran his hand down her shoulder and arm. "Your fur is thick and a little stiffer than most, it's a little more dangerous and exciting." He touched the top of her breast, not moving to her nipple. "But it's softer here. Should I touch your breasts or wait until another day." He didn't want to push, and didn't understand how it all worked.

"I don't mind if you continue" Coroya said, and leaned in towards Jake and sealed her lips to his. "That is how to kiss, do you like?" Coroya said happily, letting Jake's hand slide down to her nipple, moaning a little at the excitement

Jake nodded and deeply kissed her back. Her muzzle was much bigger than his mouth, but it was so nice.

Her breasts were so soft and he just played with them for a long time. He also stroked all over her sides and back, combing his fingers through her hair. Teasingly, he pulled open her muzzle, and pushed his cheeks between so he could suckle on her tongue tip. She had such sharp fangs, but he wasn't really afraid.

"Coroya, is kissing other places like your nipples a good thing? I'm keen to try whatever you wish. You just tell me where to go, or show me."

"It feels really good to be kissed all over, that would make me do whatever you want" Coroya said seductively, as she lay on her back, her nipples showing in the open air

Ayame

Ayame woke up slowly from her slumber. The young usagimimi was hoping today someone would take her home to use for their pleasure. At first, she felt very scared with the strangers who stared at her with their lust-filled gazes. The pink-haired girl thought that they might creep her out, but some of them carefully took a liking of her. Despite her innocent nature and age, she was always willing to help her potential owners with their concerns and such. The cutie had not dealt with the owners who were more forceful and dominating since they knew what was needed.

“I hope someone takes a liking of me,” Ayame said, hugging herself tight while she said in the back of the cage.

Sebastion was wide awake at his home. He just finishe a long night shift at work and had the day off to himself. After a nice breakfast and properly dressed for the day, he heads out the manor and decided to take a nice brisk walk around the town. Where ever he went he would often give his nice calm smile. Yet in his mind, he felt bored. He need something to do, something very exciting. He wasn't getting any younger after all.

As he walks he looks at an intresting store "Mimi Pet Store..." he mumbled never seeing that store before. It suprising what you don't see when your quickly go forward. His curiosity got the better of him and decides to enter the store. He was amazed seeing all the Kemonomimi that were there in cages. he took a few more steps in until a pink-hairl caught his eyes. He turns to see her and he smiles seeing how cute she was. He goes over to her and read the discription. "Ayame: usagimimi. 16 years old" he read and chuckled. He waves at her hoping to get a response from her.

Natasha28 said:
"It feels really good to be kissed all over, that would make me do whatever you want" Coroya said seductively, as she lay on her back, her nipples showing in the open air

Eagerly, he started to kiss her neck, then down her arms, pausing to suck on each of her fingers.

Across her back, nipping lightly, and all over the cheeks of her firm ass.

He licked down to her pretty feet, massaging them well, and he nibble-kiss-licked his way slowly up the inside of her leg, tugging at the soft inner skin of her thighs lightly with his teeth and lips.

He paused nervously, for just ahead were the dainty folds of her cleft, and he had no idea what to do with the pinkish, almost flower petal like area.

"Coroya...teach me...please...if I lie down will you teach me?"

He turned around so that his own hips were next to her head, and he pulled her over, so he was looking up as she straddled his head, her puss just above his lips.

Billy fussed with his boxers, tugging at the legs and waistband, and wishing he could wear the girls' outfits. He hated being told he was a boy, and wished he could just go back with his mistress.

His floppy ears perked up everytime he heard a new master or mistress enter the building. Billy would puff out his chest and bat his eyelashes up at them and wish one would come and buy or rent him. He wanted something. So far, though, no one seemed to want him.

He pouted at a girl in one of the cages, wishing he could swap outfits with her. Maybe then more people would be interested in him...

He was told he couldn't, though, and that if one of the masters came for him, and wanted him to be a boy, he had to comply. He didn't much like that idea, but if it got him out of the cage for a while, he would do it.

Silver117 said:
Sebastion was wide awake at his home. He just finishe a long night shift at work and had the day off to himself. After a nice breakfast and properly dressed for the day, he heads out the manor and decided to take a nice brisk walk around the town. Where ever he went he would often give his nice calm smile. Yet in his mind, he felt bored. He need something to do, something very exciting. He wasn't getting any younger after all.

As he walks he looks at an intresting store "Mimi Pet Store..." he mumbled never seeing that store before. It suprising what you don't see when your quickly go forward. His curiosity got the better of him and decides to enter the store. He was amazed seeing all the Kemonomimi that were there in cages. he took a few more steps in until a pink-hairl caught his eyes. He turns to see her and he smiles seeing how cute she was. He goes over to her and read the discription. "Ayame: usagimimi. 16 years old" he read and chuckled. He waves at her hoping to get a response from her.

Ayame sat quietly in the corner of her cage, waiting for that one person to have fun with her their pet. She was saddened when prospective owners passed up on her for the more popular pets in the stores. Maybe her bunny ears turned some of them off. A sweet 16-year-old bunny not getting attention was the worst thing to that could happen for her. The pink-haired sweetie was on the verge of crying when a person stood in front of her cage. She lifted her head up and saw that it was a guy. The bunny responds well to the opposite sex who loved to be playfully as well as naughty with her. She crawled over to the guy, hoping that he would buy her. "Are you looking to have fun with me?" she asked the gentleman sweetly as her floppy ears perked up in attention.

At first, he thought of this as an ordinary pet store. Sebastion brow arched when he herd her askeing to have some fun. The green eyes of this doctor looked at her ears stand in attention as it soon wodered to her lovely pink hair. But when his eyes locked onto hers, seeing that she was on the verge of tears, it pierced his kind heart. He didn't know if it was okay or not, but his hand reached into the cage and gently caressed her cheek, hair and ears. "I can't deny it, you are simply too cute Ayame." He tells her as he pulls back his hand. He closed his eyes and soon nod his head. "Clerk, How much is this cute usagimimi. I would love to take her home with me." He said.

Trystan lay on his back, his eyes scanning the top of the cage. He had been waiting here quite some time, waiting for something to happen. It would seem as though, most people didn't like him for some reason. He had to admit though, the cages were bigger and the staff quite a bit nicer than at the last store he was in. He could still remember how they were treated, what they were fed in that rathole.

-Alice wakes in in terrior as her nightmares vansh to reaily. she licks herself and watch all the people pass her. Quietly she loved making trouble, but today she wanted to feel loved. She looks at her fellow pets, wondering what this day will bring she watches purring to her self.-

Miyuki lifts her head up and Looks around at the people coming into the Shop and Mentally Sigh. Miyuki looks at the tiger Neko Next to her Cage with her icy Purple eyes, then Looks away. Miyuki sits up and moves her long brow hair out of her face and her way she dosent step on it. Miyuki watches all the other pets and sees that are getting attention and Shrugs it off and Curls up in the ball and Falls into a Light sleep.

Astarte In a separate cage she stayed quiet and asleep, While that long red hair of hers peeked out from under the blankets she continued to snooze peacefully. Turning over on her back she opened her blue eyes having heard speaking from the other cages around her. She roused a little and pushed herself up to sit and straighten her hair out a little bit. She wore the normal white bra and panties showing off her thick body in the process. Standing up she walked around the cage stretching her arms up over her head and yawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom