Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High school of the dead

Junko

Star
I know there are a lot of zombies rps around but I honestly think there is no better setting to start than a high school. I was thinking if people would be interested in a 'High school of the dead' rp. Of course all original characters and we would start it right when the infection hit the school, I was wondering who would up be to rping it.

We are full for now. She always was on a small room used by janitors on the roof

Name:keko
Kendo/archery coach
Skills: vary capable good with a bow vary good with a sword light footed making self vary silent handle with tools and a black smith
Likes: tea quite places maintaining her sword fixing things
Dislikes:people who cant make up there mind weak men people who talk alot
Kinks:
Personality:Calm quite blunt hard to read
Bio:A few years after she was born her parents died in a mugging forcing her grand father to raise her being a vary hard and strict man he had taught her how to use the sword by the time she was 15 she was the captain of the kendo team joining the pros using it to make her way thought collage returning the school as a coach and was give the job of disciplining student strictly and brutally given the nick name by the boys in the school the devils daughter or the crimson blossom.
Appearance:here

luatesh, I believe Junko said applications were closed - unless something happened behind the scenes (thread) that we are not aware of.

Junko, this might be a bit random, but I thought you were controlling the zombies? I'm asking this because I'm decently sure I saw someone else asking you as such earlier, but I'm seeing some other people controlling zombies as well. Should I assume that each person may control zombies in reference to their own characters? Also, does this mean we can use them to affect others? For example, I responded to flassche's post as though it were canon since I figured there wouldn't be much of a problem in regards to it, but it also kind of reminded me of another roleplay I'd been in on a different forum. The characters were controlling their enemies to the point that all the characters started to get a bit out of control... Okay, a lot.

~Raven~, please respond. I'm not trying to be a bully or menace or even a pusher, but I'm feeling bad since KnuckleBomb is waiting on me, but I don't want to respond without taking into account your character's response, whatever it may be. However, regardless of how I feel about it, I figure it there's no response by noon tomorrow, I'll just go ahead and post.

Sorry I just figured I should wait until the random poster thing was figured out, I will respond now though.

Yeah, since it was closed and she posted in the IC without being accepted I didn't know if Junko would want to take care of that before moving on.

Well, it seems that her character is not placed such that our characters will come into contact with her. After all, we're in the janitors' room on the roof whereas she's in the gym. Also, in the event that her character is withdrawn from the roleplay, I do not feel it is too much to presume that she will either delete the post, Junko will have it deleted via a request to an administrator, or we ignore it. In the event that luatesh is/does become an active member and roleplay partner, we'll likely coordinate a manner in which all the characters may meet up.

:3 Does that assuage your worries? I mean... I'm not Junko, but that's what appears to be most logical to me.

Sorry, guys. I was hoping some of the other members of the thread would post in the five days since Raven responded. As it is, I'm going to have to ask - who is still interested in this? If anyone is still interested/wants to try this again, I'm more than willing to try and re-set this so that things aren't as widespread and confusing. Junko, naturally, I'd like to do this with you since you're the brainchild of this whole set up. You know, so we don't have fifteen clubs between just five people and whatnot...

And I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a bitch. I guess my patience kind of hit the roof with this since I'm used to more carefully scheduled/organized roleplays.

Right on Cel! Definitely still interested in this thread, disappointed that it lost steam so quickly. Cant wait for you to get it up and running again =)

lol, thanks. :)
Gonna wait for a few days to see if anyone else is interested and then PM Junko to see if she wants to reorganize. ^^

Back
Top Bottom