Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High school of the dead

Junko

Star
I know there are a lot of zombies rps around but I honestly think there is no better setting to start than a high school. I was thinking if people would be interested in a 'High school of the dead' rp. Of course all original characters and we would start it right when the infection hit the school, I was wondering who would up be to rping it.

I love high school of the dead!!!

If godlike/perfect characters are not allowed in the rp, I am in!.

I won't allow god mod or power play in ANY of my rps so don't worry

yayyyyy *TACKLES* I wuv youuuuuuuuu ok guys here we go, let's kick this off. First here is what I want your profiles to look like with this information

Name:
Club: (After class clubs)
Skills:
Kinks: (there would be more than zombies here, I have a few ideas for monsters hehe)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

I take it the story takes place in japan?

Name: Lance Osirus

Grade: transfer student.

Club: Judo, rugby, boxing, chess, literary club.

Skills: Physically fit, mostly because of his tall European frame. Driving. Hunting.

Dislikes: Surrounded with too many people, talking about his past, being made fun off.

Kinks: Darker skin, female muscle, older females, feminine boys, female tentacles.

Personality: A bit distant towards strangers, but all in all a friendly guy. Does not like to talk about his past. Usually calculates things before acting. Dislikes the ‘jock’ vibe people associate with him.

Bio: Born in the Netherlands, studied martial arts and other sports with both his brothers. Due to an accident, his mother and two brothers died. Wanting a fresh start, his dad took him to Japan to begin a new life. In his youth he practiced a lot of hunting with his dad, learning the way of handling a fire arm properly.

Appearance: Short dark brown hair. Bright grey eyes. 6”3 tall frame, athletically build. Few small scars on his chest and arms. Usually clad in jeans and a simple t-shirt.

I would love to join if I still can.

Name:Sandra Davis
Grade:Senior
Club:Drama, Basketball, Track, poetry,boxing
Skills:She is skilled at acting, but also has taken boxing for a long time in her life and therefore has golden gloves.
Dislikes:Bullies, lairs, cheats
Kinks:
Personality:Sandra is a very sweet girl that prefers to love rather than fight, but don't get her fooled with being weak. If she has a problem with someone she isn't afraid to speak her mind, and she will personally handle a situation when it gets out of hand.
Bio:She was born into a family mixed with doctors and mechanics, Sandra since birth has been shown both sides of the world and she tends to make it known to display that knowledge when the world is getting tough. Her biggest inspiration in life was her grandfather, an ex street boxer who won his fair share of matches, because of him she was taught to work hard for what you want and never give up even when the odds are stacked against you.
Appearance:Sandra

Name: Koga Isuzu

Grade: 12th

Clubs: Archery, Tennis and Judo

Skills: Precision shooting, first aid, lock-picking and average physical fitness

Likes: Solitude, Spicy Food, Quiet Atmosphere and Bike Riding

Dislikes: loud noises, large crowds, reading and confrontation

Personality: Koga can put up an intimidating front, he rarely speaks and when he does he is often very blunt. Most of the time he seems bored on the surface but his mind is always at work breaking things down and calculating every situation that arises. He is typically pegged as being antisocial but is always respectful when speaking and introducing himself. Koga rides his bike everywhere and rarely does anything outside of school or home.

Bio: Koga was born a single child into a middle-class family, his dad is a business man with little time to spare and his mom, a regular house wife. Neither of his parents ever paid him much attention or seemed to care much for his well-being except when it came to school, as long as Koga brought home straight A's it didn't much matter what else he did. Koga wasn't one for after school activities but being it was his senior year and he had an interest in it he decided to join the school's Archery club. He found that he possessed a natural talent with a Yumi which was his bow of choice, he didn't own one but the club had one specially made to his height and weight and Koga practiced with it every chance he got. Later on in the school year Koga was persuaded to join other clubs like the school's Judo club and Tennis team. Koga was just beginning to bloom as a highschool student near the middle of the year but something terrible loomed in the near future and he could sense it, strange things were happening, little things but they were odd none the less.

Appearance:
Jasper-2.jpg

Name: Akira Kiruna
Grade: 12
Club: Library club, Books club, Art club
Skill: Very Intelligent, She is able to read into almost any situation and find a way out, Can read people faces and actions
Dislikes: Rude people, Bullies, Gross stuff, Snakes (phobia)
Kinks: Anything not having to do with: Gore,Vore,Bestiality,Scat.
Personality: She is a girl that is quite sure of herself. She often tells people what to do and tends to be very bossy most of the times. She is a true genius and will try her best to do whatever possible to improve her knowledge.
Bio: (Will figure it out during the story)
Appearance: http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/People/E/Ellen_Page/smart_people_movie_image_ellen_page_.jpg

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22689 - IC thread

I hope you've still at least one open spot remaining....?

Name: Hiyami Mitsukiri
Grade: 12th/Senior
Club: Anime Club, Archery Club, Chess Club, Drama Club
Skills: Hiyami is extremely capable of understanding people emotionally and intellectually through her own experiences at home, with anime, and with the Drama Club. The school's Anime Club only served to make her more open-minded and she isn't afraid of trying new things. Archery Club, naturally, gives her an edge in long-distance and her marksmanship is top notch. She is also a very capable baker whether it be loaves of bread, cakes, or just small pastries.
Dislikes: Bugs, Half-hearted, not fully committed, or second-thought based people
Kinks: Flexible, but please nothing involving things that should remain in the bathroom.
Personality: She's loud, not afraid to take charge, and is willing to take responsibility for her actions. She's one to think about the people around her as well as herself, and no matter what, she'll do what she thinks is best for everyone, whether it's choosing a particular side/plan of action or acting as a sort of mediator to try and keep things from exploding in everyone's faces.
Bio: From a decently well-off family, Hiyami is the only child of a regular salaryman and a bakery shop owner. Against all the odds, she managed to grow into a fairly well-rounded child of many talents. Exposure to anime gave her a reason to learn some fairly random skills, but exposure to drama gave her the ability to read and understand people, what they're thinking, and how to respond. Helping out in the store has given her the basics and details of baking, especially considering that she was her mother's only helper. She never had any particular crushes, but anime and drama always had her yearning for more excitement. She's always wanted to feel useful - thus the odd assortment of skills - and through that feeling and her hobbies, she's learned to pick locks, break into cars, and other miscellaneous (and likely illegal) things. She's always been a very good student, having learned to multi-task early on. She's only ever had one or two equivalents to a B in her life, and generally gets very high marks. Her unusual eye-coloring has garnered some attention, but never has it gotten to be a major factor of her life.
Appearance: xXx

yep and nop. I will control the encounters of the zombies don't worry about it.

If there is still room I would love to join.

Name: Raven Kurenai
Grade: Senior
Club: Basketball Club, Track Club, and Judo
Skills: Raven has few skills aside from those that come from being highly athletic. Though she is intelligence it is barely above average and she has never used Judo for anything other than competitions but she is a good cook.
Likes: All sports and physical activities, Silence, and Cooking.
Dislikes: Sitting around, betrayal, or seeing others be mistreated.
Kinks: Rough play.
Personality: While not the smartest of people she is honest, some say to a fault and call her blunt or abrasive but she will speak her mind and defend anyone she sees being mistreated. Despite speaking her mind she is not a leader and she doesn't pretend to be, she would rather throw in her opinion and follow a leader
Bio: Raven grew up in a large household, it included her father and four brothers. Her mom died when she was young so from an early age Raven learned to cook and played with her brothers. She learned her love for all things physical as a means to fit in with her brothers and she has always been a hard worker, coming home from club activities and taking care of all the household chores for five men. She didn't just pick up good habits hanging around guys though, her manners are not at all perfect, she smokes, and she has quite a temper. Her true escape is running though, she plays sports and does Judo to relax but when she runs she can feel the stress fall away and sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night or early morning and run for miles for no real reason at all.
Appearance:
AnimeGirl.jpg

Junko, I edited my second to last post when I realized Sandra went to save you. I'm on the roof with Koga and Raven... I kind of thought you and Sandra were in a room on one of the upper levels of the school?

Back
Top Bottom