Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Possession Of Innocense by RobBase086 and candi613

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a typical Saturday and Rob was at home just bumming around the house. What he did not realize was that he had promised his girlfriend Paige that he wold take her shopping. Rob was just watching movies on his Nintendo Wii and on the computer. Rob is 39 years old, 5',4", short black hair, and brown eyes. He weighs 140 pounds. He was watching some cheerleading movie at the time.

RobBase086 said:
It was a typical Saturday and Rob was at home just bumming around the house. What he did not realize was that he had promised his girlfriend Paige that he wold take her shopping. Rob was just watching movies on his Nintendo Wii and on the computer. Rob is 39 years old, 5',4", short black hair, and brown eyes. He weighs 140 pounds. He was watching some cheerleading movie at the time.

Pagie rang the bell to her boyfriends place. She knew when he didn't show up at her place on time that he forgot. But since she was already heading towards his place she didn't bother to call. She stood outside enjoying the summer breeze. Her bright green eyes focused on his shadow. In all her 32 yrs she didn't know how they ended up together. But she was happy.

candi613 said:
RobBase086 said:

Pagie rang the bell to her boyfriends place. She knew when he didn't show up at her place on time that he forgot. But since she was already heading towards his place she didn't bother to call. She stood outside enjoying the summer breeze. Her bright green eyes focused on his shadow. In all her 32 yrs she didn't know how they ended up together. But she was happy.

Rob heard the door bell and went over to the door to open it. He saw Paige standing there. "Hi baby! How are you doing?" He said with a smile and happy to see her. He did forget about taking her shopping that day. He had a lot of things going on in his mind that he lost track of time and that he was suppose to go out with Paige shopping for the weekend or that day. He embraced her into his arms and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She kissed him back and smiled. "You can relax I'm not going to yell at you for forgetting." She said walking into his place. "I told you if you need to relax then relax. Shopping can wait another day." She sat down and made him sit with him. "Is your mom doing better?" His mom was sick and he was always doing what he could for her. Paige loved his selfless heart. But he never thought about himself or sometimes his own well being. "Did you eat lunch yet want me to make you something?"

candi613 said:
She kissed him back and smiled. "You can relax I'm not going to yell at you for forgetting." She said walking into his place. "I told you if you need to relax then relax. Shopping can wait another day." She sat down and made him sit with him. "Is your mom doing better?" His mom was sick and he was always doing what he could for her. Paige loved his selfless heart. But he never thought about himself or sometimes his own well being. "Did you eat lunch yet want me to make you something?"

He loved the feel of her soft lips against his. After she broke the kiss he smiled back looking into her beautiful eyes. "Are you sure? I know how much you wanted to go shopping today." After she walked into the house he then shut the door behind her. "Well I did promise you that I would take you shopping so possibly we should go for a bit?" He told her as he watched her sit down and then sat down next to her. He placed his arms around her holding her into his arms now. "Yes my mom is doing much better now! Thanks for asking about her." He said smiling back to her. He had a couple of slices of left over pizza earlier to eat. "Yes I did eat lunch today. I had a couple slices of pizza that were left over, so you do not have to worry about making me anything sweetie."

Back
Top Bottom