Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changed but for the better? (Askeladd and Nightrose)

As lunar looked to Dimitri she grew worried she felt a shift in him that worried her. She knew he most likely lost himself and how much she wished for him to have never had such a thing. Tears streaming down her face as she saw how he was twisted in rage as she pushed herself up watching him kill two out of the three there only as the fight started between the two Mantis was looking very much to be the winner. As the sickle kept coming at Dimitri he would keep landing key hits where he was getting hurt himself he kept Dimitri at long range knowing that he was limited like that. Only as Mantis moved in for the final blow Lunar was suddenly there her face to dimitri and back towards the attack as it hit her back going all the way through her chest. She gasped out only as her power seeped through the weapon Mantis suddenly screamed out in pain as a pure white light engulfed him. Even the sickle gone as she barely still there when she collapsed against his chest a good size hole in her chest as blood flowed freely.

Dimitri had it all planned out in his head, he was letting Mantis gain the advantage by keeping the fight at long range it was his cockiness that would grow from winning so easily that would make him strike without an edge of cautiousness and that is when he would strike. He remembered a saying that had been told to him as he was raised as a young killer 'give flesh to break bone, give bone to take life' it was something he was putting into effect now. But as he saw the final blow coming she jumped in front of him, she took the sickle right through her chest and his weapons fell from his hands the blackness that had threatened to consume him disappeared as his worry and fear for her life took over. He barely even noticed that Mantis was engulfed in a pure white light as Lunar fell into his arms, he held her softly as he looked upon her wound and he wished he hadn't, there was nothing he could do for this wound he had seen it on the battlefield before and knew he had nothing to save her with. Tears sprang to his eyes as e held her head to his chest, his prayers went out to every god and goddess be they gods of the light or darkness he prayed to any of them to help him save her as he wept openly while she bled out.

(Don't cry DImitri *Sticks tongue out*)

As she felt him craddle her body she hung on looking up to him. "Hey . . . hey please. . . please don't cry" she said coughing a little as blood came up. Breathing was hard her body slowly sipping away as Demir appeared a little ways away. She couldn't do anything as she waited for it to be over. "I love you" Lunar said out loud finally happy that she could tell him. "To me . . . I would give up everything for you to just stay who you are" she said to him as her hand reached out to wipe away his tears. Only her hand grew weak as her eyes closed her body went limp. Her heart stopped as the other gods against her cheered for joy as Demir waited on baited breathe hoping he would say something. Just four little words were needed and all would be corrected though even she wasn't sure how they were to be exactly but she knew.

(I am a real man so if I want to cry I can xD)

Dimitri continuing to hold her in his arms could not hold back the tears, they seemed endless as he realized there was absolutely nothing he could do but comfort her. As she told him not to cry he tried to smile but it feel apart as a sob came from his throat, he had failed her she trusted him and he had failed her, now even as she lay dying she was the one comforting him it was truly a pathetic sight to behold he thought sadly. He heard her say that she loved him and he nodded as she told him that she would give everything just to have him stay the way he was, he felt her hand against his cheek rubbing away his tears as she slowly passed away in his arms he pulled her limp body close to him. He could not help but feel the guilt wracking his body and sapping his will, "I am so sorry I failed you Lunar, I love you too" was all he managed to say between his sobs over the death of the woman he loved.

As Demir heard what he said at the end she smiled as suddenly a bright light engulfed the both of them. Demir no long able to see them as the light took their forms. Her body healed quickly as her wings grew back though as her body took its goddess glow. His body started to heal and give off a glow as well though as he floated next to Lunar in the light he would see a dark mass exit his body as it was all the killings and the blood lust he had before. It was gone never to have him feel again. His heart would be free of that as the light faded they returned to standing Lunar alive and well her eyes looking to his body. "Your . . . your a god!" she said as she moved to embrace him as tears ran down her face. She had done what the spell required. "She must give her body and heart to the man she loves and should he return her love Her power will over come the curse" Demir said with a soft smile as she moved over to them. "Dimitri you will forever be known as the God of Protection and Vengeance" Demir said as Lunar looked to her sister with tears in her eyes. She wasn't sure what was to come with the other Gods who had cursed her in the first place.

Dimitri looked shocked as the bright light engulfed the two of them and wondered what was happening to them now, his answer came as he looked upon Lunar who was literally healing in front of him now. Wings grew from her back beautiful and exotic he thought as her body began to glow now, he could feel his wounds healing as well and then he felt it leaving him, the dark mass that was implanted in him by a god to shape his destiny. It was a feeling that could not be described by words, to have that darkness gone from him was uplifting to say the least, now as the light faded and they standing side by side Lunar looked at him and said that he was a god, he thought maybe she was acting a little dramatic calling him that. But he embraced her happily as she hugged him, he was also allowing the tears to roll down his cheeks as he held her, she was his love and he would have her by his side for as long as he could no matter what came to tear them apart. As he heard Demir repeating the requirements of the spell he looked at her calmly, when she said that he was not the god of protection and vengeance he did not know how to react. "I do not understand, how am I a god? I feel no different besides the darkness that has left I feel nothing different from when I lived as a mortal" he said in a confused tone as he still held Lunar in his arms not wanting to let go.

Demir gave a smile while Lunar laughed. "Dimitri look at your hands" she said as she pulled his hand in front of his face he would see it was glowing gold. His entire body was glowing gold much like Demir while Lunar had a more or a purple white glow to her as she gave him a smile. "Your a god I don't know how but the Fates must have planned it" she said as she hugged him again. Lunar was just so relieved that she would never loose him to death. No they were to be together forever. That was comforting to know this. As she gave him a large smile.

Dimitri looked at his hands that were glowing gold now, but he still did not understand it all he had been human but a few moments ago and now supposedly he was a god. He looked at the both of them and nodded slowly not really understanding but happy that Lunar was okay as she said that the fates must have planned it he did not care, he simply wrapped his arms around Lunar softly holding her close for now he realized like she did that they could truly be together forever. He smiled back and kissed her right there upon the lips to show his happiness at what had happened to them, he knew that things were not done with the other gods but he would be by her side to help her every step of the way no matter what.

Lunar gave a smile as she was so happy he would be staying with her though as she heard what god he was she couldn't help but feel even better. He was her protect and the one to give her Vengeance. He would be by her side and to her that was all that mattered. Though she hadn't though such a thing would happen she was grateful for it none the less. Though as she held him she wondered just what they should do next. This wasn't something she was sure of anymore.

Dimitri was not sure what was to happen anymore either, moments ago he was but a human and now he was a god it was baffling but he felt like none of it really mattered as long as he had Lunar. He smiled at her as they held each other and then his hands came up to caress her face softly, he leaned in and gave her the most tender of kisses that held back a fiery passion that his heart felt for her. A few moments later he broke the kiss still smiling, "whatever comes at us matters not, for as long as we are together we will keep each other protected" he said in a gentle tone before hugging her close to him once more. He looked at Demir who sat on the edge and spoke calmly "Demir am I able to create things as a god?" he asked in a curious tone, he wanted to know if he could use his old swords for something better rather then killing.

Demir gave a soft nod as she look to him. "You can create anything just be mindful of who you might be messing with on what you create. Ticking off other gods is what got this all started" she stated as she knew it was kinda tricky but certain gods were a little pigheaded and demanded you go through them. "Other than that you can use your power for anything creation of objects or even your own realm" she said to him as it was true even Lunar had her own realm that she went to.

Dimitri shook his head as she mentioned a realm of his own "I do not need such a thing all I need is Lunar by my side" he said softly before kissing Lunar gently upon the lips. He broke away after a little while and then held up his left hand, both his swords were now in one hand then his hand seemed to glow a little more then before, the swords seemed to shake in his hand and then a flash of light was seen as he used his new power. When the flash disappeared instead of two black swords in his hand there was a pitch black shield in his hand, "if I am to be the god of protection I should have a shield" he said in a playful tone as he smiled once again.

Back
Top Bottom