Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liquid Lust (closed for Tristeza)

Tensotu

Moon
ooc:

Kual
height/weight: 7' 4"/360lbs
figure: muscular, but not large, medium sized wings when in full form, else they are not there. galaxy eyes, dark-blue shaded skin.

IC:

Kual had long been searching through the demon world for someone who was both powerful and wanted more than just the ranks he held. He had in centuries not found such a mate. This time he was not going to search the demon realms, he was going for the mortals, the humans. It was then, in disguise he found the perfect woman, and he would have her. Such was his power he created a potion to make her enthralled to him romantically. He slipped the potion called liquid lust into her drink one night, and enjoyed himself as the events began to unfold.

Eve was a successful lawyer, top of the business, with a quick wit and sharp tongue to match. Others trembled at her feet, a true monster in trials, with an impecable record and many, many influential people on speed dial at her beck and call. Still, her life was simply work. There was no more room for anything, family, personal interests, and much less love. Co-workers labbeled her as icy and frigid, some even spited for having their advances denied, but Eve didn't care. It even hurt their pride more to see such a beauty stride in front of them every day, deep blue piercing eyes, long, impecably straight black hair, pale, milky skin and an hourglass figure many would kill to have.

There was only one luxury she indulged herself in, and that was visiting a local bar after leaving the office for a couple of drinks and, at times, ravaging one night stands, if there was tasty enough prey. That one night, though, it would be different, much different, as the tampered drink reached her luscious dark red lips and slipped down her throat. Instantly, her cheeks flushed, and a fire grew within her that she wasn't sure what was. Like a drive, guiding her to someone, someone she had to desperately be with. Her white shirt seemed to be choking her, her steel gray suit a prison she was caged in. Confused, Eve rushed out of the bar into the nearby alley, trying to get some fresh air and calm herself. What the hell was going on?

Kual watched the scene with some amusement, knowing she would be back before long. It was the nature of the drink, it would give her to him, he to claim her as the ultimate prize. He sat casually at the bar, sipping on another drink, waiting, watching. He could not wait to have the beauty in his arms for all eternity. It would only hurt at first, this he knew.

Eve managed to pull herself together (barely), and piece it all. The barman had done something to her drink. Shit, had he put in some sort of rape drug? He had certainly spiked it with something! Furious, she went back in (against her better judgement) to give the barman a piece of her mind... until she saw him. Her heart raced instantly at the sight of Kual, her breath taken away. Was she about to do something? It entirely slipped her mind, as the magic reeled her in. She walked up to him, contradicting thoughts trying to guide her away, but it didn't matter. Only one question did, as she approached him, panting as she tried to control her desire. "Who are you?"

Kual turned to her, offering her a spot in his lap as she walked up to him. "There's plenty of time for that." He smiled, sipping on his drink. "I'm more interested in who you are. Care to share?" He chuckled some, he knew it was all working well now.

Eve smiled, absolutely flustered, and even more as he offered her his lap. She didn't even think twice as she took the seat, her skirt that had previously just above the knee raising to the middle of her thigh. Usually, it was something that bothered her to no end... but it didn't even cross her mind that moment. "Oh, I'm Eve Lane, attorney at law, and damn good at it. After all, not everyone has mayors on speed dial. Sorry if it sounds cocky, but hey, can't hide the truth there."

Kual held her gently in his arms, kissing her cheek softly. "My name is Kual, and I'm a demon lord. But that's something you need to worry yourself with, it'll be good for you." He reached under her skirt which was covered for view by the table. "There's a lot of time we have to get to know each other." He was glad to see it was working, even better than he had hopped. They would soon spend an evening as he saw fit, after which they would be bound together, for life.

Eve was about the color of a tomato by now, his gentle craddling and kiss making her swoon, completely under his spell. "A demon lord?" Maybe he was just fooling around with her... but even so, she didn't care. He could tell her all the lies he wished. After all, demons don't exist, right? What would it be if one did though, was the thought that came up on her mind... until his hand crept up her leg. She shivered out of excitation, a certain moist permeating her black lace panties. "I can't wait for that..." she whispered in his ear, nipping at it a bit.

He chuckles some as he lets his hands wander about her body slowly, his actionsmasked to all the others by the table they sat it. He teasingly whispered into her ear, "If you can't wait, then do you want to go to my lair? And then you can tell me what exactly you're waiting for." He held her closer in his arms, waiting for her answer.

She replied to his tease with a sensual moan, running her hand across his chest as she advanced for a deep kiss, eagerly locking lips and tongue with his. The mention of lair had made her mentally chuckle a little, but if he wanted to call his place a lair, so be it. "Mmmh, yes, please take me... in more ways than one." Her other hand covertly moved from her lap to his, rubbing his groin. "After all, I have never met a demon lord..."

Kual smiled and took her hands in his. "Close your eyes sweet one, in the blink of an eye you will be alone with me and we will be able to do anything and everything we wish to do with or to each other." He waited till her eyes closed before sending them through dimensions to his lair, the walls and floor seeming to be made of fire, but cool to the touch. "We're home now sweet Eve."

She closed her eyes, wondering what he'd do to make such a thing real, but the sight she was presented with made her jaw drop. Eve was speechless. Just moments ago she was sitting in the bar... and now she was standing on non burning fire! Without the potion's effect, this would have scared her beyond reason, but now... it did surprise her, but she accepted the truth as it was. He really was a demon lord. "Wow..." Eve mumbled as she gazed around. Still, the moment her icy eyes came across Kual's form again, her primary objective for coming to his lair was remembered. "Ah! Where was I... oh yeah..." She went for his tongue again, lacing her arms around his neck passionately as she squeezed her DD chest against his.

Kual smiled as he kept her close, kissing her with a bit of a deep passion, keeping his eyes on hers as he spoke softly. "Like it?" He paused just a moment before adding with a bit of a chuckle. "And arten't you a bit overdressed for this." HE was glad, it was all coming together, everythign was just as he had planned it to be.

She chuckled at his question, her hands moving to the collar of her coat. "Actually, now that you mention it..." Swiftly, she removed the coat and extended her arm, holding it with two fingers... "I believe I am." ... and let if fall on the fiery floor. On top of the pile soon fell her shirt, after ripping it open, and the skirt, that slid down her slender legs. Only the black lace bra and panties remained. "What about now?"

Kual smiled some. "Just a little bit, but we can remedy that soon enough." He watched as she peeled off her clothing without hesitation before him. "So tell me about yourself Eve, and not just your profession. Io want to know the dark dirty secrets that make you, you."

The woman looked up to the demon with a grin, lacing one of her legs around his hips. "My dark, dirty secrets... I've always had what I wanted, the way I wanted. As a child, as a teenager, even as an adult. It's amazing what good looks and a brain can do. The downside? No one's had the balls to take me on. I'd rather be alone than with some spineless coward." One of her hands crept under her bra, squeezing her erect nipple, while the other reached between her legs, fingers taking some of her juice and bringing it to her lips, licking it off. "You don't seem to be that kind of guy though."

Kual nodded slowly. "Indeed, I am not. You're aching to have me in you aren't you? I can feel it." Smirking he whispered. "Do you have the courage to take what you want? To bind us together for eternity?" He had challenged her, and should it have worked as planned she would happily surrender herself to him, and their binding would be complete.

She moaned hotly as he whispered into her ear, her hips lightly grinding against his out of barely contained desire. "I've always had the guts to take what I wanted, and I want you even if it damns me." Her gaze was dead serious, shivers of lust running down her spine as she awaited his action. "Take me."

Kual smirked some as he continued to play with her. "If you're not going to take it yourself, then why not kneel down and kiss it? Once that is done then spread yourself wide and I'll happily take you." He waited, and watched her.

Eve raised a brow at the notion of 'kissing it', but it sounded fun enough, so why not? She kneeled in fron of him slowly, her hands sliding along his chest down to his groin, expertly working to release him from his clothes. If he wanted first things first, he'd have them, closing her eyes as her lips kissed the pubic area until his manhood was revealed, her mouth then moving to his meat eagerly.

Kual chuckled some as he watched her reaction to his instruction, relaxing and enjoying the good fortune of having this mortal pleasing him, he would remember this for a long time to come. His cock has small spines but they wouldn't hurt her, it was only meant to grip demonesses as they mated. He would be more gentle with this mortal, untill he could form her to match just what he needed. "That's a good girl. We're going to have a long healthy relationship."

"Mmmmmh, I sure hope so." Eve moaned, running her tongue over the entire length, taking special pleasure in the texture of the spines. She didn't know what a demon's average length was, so she couldn't tell where he stood or if it was merely because of his own height, but, comparing to a human, Kual was big. Very big. Her lips locked around the tip, sucking on it diligently while her tongue played with his cum slit. Her hands had grasped the other portion of his meat, one stroking the shaft while the other lowered from the base to his balls, gently massaging them.

Kual smiled as she took hold, he knew she was doing her best to please him, so everything had worked out fine. She would be his mate before nightfall. He would have her in his arms for eternity, shaping her more in his image as the time passed. "You and I, we are going to become bonded, for eternity. I'm going to mold you in my image. Do you like the sound of that Eve?"

The enthralled woman nodded happily, smilling to him as she gave his barbed cock one more lick. "Yes, make me yours and use me as you please! I'll be your demoness till the end of time, even if it damns me!" Her efforts doubled, and her lips began advancing along his shaft more and more, as Eve challenged herself to try and take his full length, bit by bit.

Kual smiled some as she spoke, happy all had worked just as he wanted it to. He pulled her in slowly, till she could hold no more. "Have a good tasting mate, soon you will be in my bed, crying out for more."

Back
Top Bottom