Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Siren's Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Believe it or not I actually haven't had all that many women toface for me you're I believe the first actually."Larten said with a blush his hand setting the blood soaked rag down on the table next to him as he smiled gently. He turned back as she spoke about her foot. "Oh now are you saying you wanted to kick me? Is that Kat speak for your sexy?"Larten teased with a smile.

Larten watched as she suggested they move he nodded getting up from his chair as he watched her eyes move away from him a clear hint of red on her cheeks as he smiled. "Someones blushing."Larten said chuckling, as he leaned down his lips literally centimeters away from hers. "It's okay no need to be embarssed."And with that he pulled away turning on the balls of his feet as he began to walk out the room, heading out the door and down the hall, his footsteps choir as he moved. He made his way to the table he originally sat at a smile on his face as he sat down. Only watching as Kat ran around making her runs and talking to people.

Shaking her head, she still didn't quite believe the man's claim that no woman has 'cared' for him. She arched a brow at his comment on her thinking he's sexy. "No, that's Kat speak for that was my most non violent way of trying to get out of having to kill you to defend myself." She said with a laugh, though she quieted for a second when he stood and moved closer to her.

She hesitated for a moment and then shook her head, refusing to show any kind of interest or what she considered weakness. "I'm not embarrassed..." She murmured, following him out of the room. When they entered the main bar area, she made her rounds before heading to the main bar.

Trish turned and gave her a once over before arching a brow. Kat stopped her before she had a chance to speak. "Sorry about all the drama...it's a long story. Thanks for handling things after I left." She said, moving to the sink to rinse her hands. Trish eyed Kat for a moment before speaking. "Alright, it's fine. But....this might be nothing..." She leaned into Kat's ear, lowering her voice. "One of the patrons was mentioning something about a threat near the bar? I'm not quite sure what that means and I didn't ask...but I figured I'd let you know."

Kat eyed the girl for a moment before giving a small nod. "Thanks hun. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." She eyed the direction in which the girl had implied, sizing up the man she had said had made a mention of this. That's when she saw the woman and she stopped in her tracks. Now that things had calmed down, she could get a reading on this woman's energy. She was a siren. "Fuck..." She murmured softly under her breath.

Not wanting to make a scene, she turned slowly and began to make her way from the bar and towards Larten. She couldn't very well question the man with the siren right there, but it wouldn't be smart to make a sudden dash for the door either. Was the siren aware of her? Sirens didn't get out much in the modern world. Usually, they kept to their own realm, only leaving to hunt the rogues, to feed, and to mate. More than likely, it wasn't a coincidence that the siren was here in her bar.

The question was, would the siren be discreet and wait for her to be alone, or would she cause a scene of hunting her right there in the middle of the bar?

Off in the distance, Sereythe sat crouched upon a light fixture not too far from the club itself. She did not bother to blend in with society like some fo the other sirens chose to do. She wore nothing but simple soft white fabric that drapped her hips and breasts. The fabric itself fluttered around her pale legs as her crystal pale blue eyes scanned the area, long knee length black hair whipping around her petite form.

Her and the others had heard the siren shriek and instantly she had known the source of that voice and knew who it belonged to. She had spent so much time looking for the girl that held her mother's soul. Katherine was her name, though from her sources, the girl went by the name 'Kat'. If she could help it, the girl would not escape them this time.

With one fluid motion, the siren was leaping gracefully from the lamp post to the roof of a nearby building as she began her way towards the club. She stopped for a moment, landing in another crouch at the edge of the roof and flung her head back, letting out a siren's shriek to summon the others to her side before she took off once more.

Jack's hands quickly went to cover his ears, the high pitch still scratching against his brain. "AGH!!! Holy shit!" He managed to get his radio, looking over at Trish and tackling her, covering her ears and keeping her alive. "All teams, we have hostiles at the club, i repeat, we have hostiles at the club! Sirens, and by the sound of the call there's more."
"Jack, we're scrambling teams 1 through 3."
"Goddamnit admiral, do you really think that'll be enough? Get the whole damn regiment before this place is compromied! We need to make sure the siren's here are safe." After a short wait, the Admiral replied. "Alright. ETA is five minutes." Jack nodded, rushing outside and grabbing the rifle he had hidden just outside the door.

"So you finally noticed that Siren who's been sitting there for a really long time now!?"Larten said emphasizing the really as he smiled he turned to face her a smile on his face as he spoke. "I guess I should explain myself better. Hi I'm Larten Crepsley...a werewolf on the council of elders. Being the youngest and most powerful...so far I was able to defeat the siren urge. I assigned myself here to protect the siren's from any vampire in the process or intending to hurt, kill, or capture a siren. I am the only one from the council here helping while the rest lay back drinking tequila on a beach outside their private islands. And judging by your expression, you have an intention to get your ass out of here as quick as possible...and I believe I can help with that."Larten said grinning as he stood up, his hand interlocking with hers as he morphed his hand to the white fur werewolf form. "Afterall I'm a were-"

Larten was interrupted by the sudden siren's shriek. "Fuck not again...please tell me you heard that because I can't fucking control my god damn legs again."Larten exclaimed his body breaking into a sprint as his nose sniffed forthe siren's scent. "Fuck I hate being a werewolf."Larten exclaimed as he ran to the area he heard the scream from seeing he highly suspicious siren on the roof. "Hi I'm Larten I'm a werewolf....and I think you should run."Larten said still trying to pull his werewolf back. He groaned as he began to step closer inching his way. The only person that could help him now would be Kat afterall...she helped him get through it last time.

Kat suddenly heard the reverberation of Sereythe's call a moment before Jack reacted. Panic coursed through her veins. Sereythe had heard her scream and she was close. "Son of a bitch..." She muttered, her eyes surveying Jack's reaction. Either he was unaware or just completely incompetent. The sirne he was 'protecting' probably anwsered to Sereythe and had heard the call herself. She doubted the girl was a rogue and if thinks played out the way she thought they would, the girl and Sereythe would soon be on her tail. SHe growled under her breath as she watched Jack head for the door.

She was distracted for a moment by Larten's words. They made little sense with the chaos that had broken out, but then she realized the shriek was affecting him once more, only she wasn't the target this time. Well, at least she had that going for her. He had grabbed her hand, but when he heard the shriek, he was out the door and heading towards Sereythe. "Crap...." She muttered before going into a sprint herself after the werewolf and towards Sereythe.

This was honestly the last thing she needed. She needed to be getting as far away from Sereythe as she could, but here she was having to protest the werewolf from Sereythe herself. Sereythe would not be as concious of the werewolf's life and if anything, would take advantage of his state so that she could feed from him and kill him. "God damn it, Larten, fight it!" She yelled as she ran after him.

She didn't need her sight to know that Sereythe was close, leaping from roof to roof towards them. She put a little more effort into her steps, her speed blinding. She finally reached him and tackled him to the ground, not hesitating as her fist aimed for his stomach. "snap the fuck out of it! I can't protect you and fight off Sereythe and the others all at once!" Sereythe was getting closer. And it wasn't just Larten....Jack was also getting into something he probably didn't realize he was getting into. He thought he was being heroic and protective, but the sirens were deadly and when it came to what they wanted, they would let no one stand in their way.

Jack however, wasn't in it for the heroism. He was in it because without the sirens, they would still have a reason to kill the vampires. "Nighthunters are reporting sir," crackled a voice over the radio.
"Keep your ears covered. You know sirens." The voice confirmed over the comm, and Jack hurried upstairs, after making sure Trish was alright. He didn't want any casualties beside the enemy ones. "All teams, we are switching to lethal force, understood?" The affirmative rang on the radio. "Good, move out. Get the perimeter set." He rushed out, looking at the werewolf and the bartender. Despite his strong dislike for the werewolves, is focus was the strange looking siren, and the ones he could hear in the distance.

Larten was continuing to run nearing Sereythe's position, before all of a sudden he was blindsided by Kat who had tackled him like a professional linebacker, which in twelfth was enough to knock him out of it, but that punch he guessed was just for the shits and giggles. "Fuck you shouldn't have followed this far...never thought I would have to do this.".Larten stood up, his hands reaching for his pockets as he pulled out earplugs. "Tap my left shoulder if they're Geri g close,. My right if you want me to stop, and the top of my head if they are attacking us from a distance."Larten said smiling.

Larten took to steps back pushing the earplugs into his ears, he concentrated his body slowly gaining white fur before he glowed for less than a second as he reached his full werewolf form. He creeped towards her and smiled, going down on all fours as he lifted her onto his back wth a chuckles. "Hold on tight."Larten exclaimed with a chuckle as he began charging forward unsure of where to go. "Where should I go!?"Larten exclaimed running and turning, only person he could hear was the one on his back...thanks to the god damn earplugs.

Trish had heard the shriek as well, though she had covered her ears. When it was over, her ears were still ringing and by the time she rose from her position on the floor, most of the patrons had fled the room, even Kat. "What the hell is going on?" She muttered, eyes darting around the room. She swore everyone was acting crazy tonight.

When Jack entered the room and at first, it looked like he was talking to himself. It wasn't until he got closer that she realized he was talking into something to someone else. "What the hell is going on? What was that noise and why is everyone running?" She asked, still confused as to what was going on.

Outside, Kat moved from Larten when she was sure that he had been knocked out of the trance. "Sorry about that..." She muttered, watching as he put the earplugs in and listened to his words. Her eyes shot to the rooftops. Sereythe was getting close. She let out a small cry of surprise as Larten shifted and then lifted her unto his back. She held on to him as he started to run. "You know, I could have just ran along side you..." She muttered, her eyes and senses remaining aware.

Sereyethe had come close enough to the club to sense a werewolf, Kat, one of her sirens, and another creature. If memory recalled, they were Neko's. A grin curved her lips for only a moment. Those little creatures could be quite fun, but for now, she had another purpose. She could sense Kat and the werewolf heading in another direction and she turned, beganning to make her way towards them. Her own speed was blinding, even enough to give a werewolf a run for his money. But, in all honesty, she was one of the oldest Sirens in history, so she had had plenty of time to develope her skills.

Kat could feel Sereythe getting closer. "Crap....she's getting closer...." She tapped his left shoulder, remembering his words from earlier. "She can sense me now....unless if we can get out of her range, we won't be able to lose her..."

He looked at Trish. "Listen, I need you to go back downstairs and try to keep everyone calm. I'm very good at what I do, but it won't work unless we keep people clueless. Go down there and tell them some story or something. The last thing we need is rumors." With that, he jumped off the roof, easily scenting both the sirens and werewplf trail. "Team's 1,2,6, and 8. We have hostiles pursueing friendlies. Both trails leading eastbound. I need you guys to get a confirmation, and take action if the need arises." He looked back at the building. "The rest of you guys, make sure anything that comes within a 12 foot radius of this place besides humans and authorized personell, gets killed." They saluted, and Jack went off with team one, useing the trees to his advantage, starting to gain on the Siren.

Larten smiled, e was beig underestimated just like usual. There was a reason he was announced the most powerful werewolf council member. He felt the tapping on his shoulder, he could smell the other Siren nearing his eyes twinkling before he began to speed up slowly pulling away from the other siren. "Uh....try and knock shit over...it might slow him down!"Larten advised continuing to sprint forward a grin on his face as he lowered his head to allow him to be more aerodynamic speeding up barely, but still enough he was pulling apart slightly faster.

Larten Smiled as he continued running taking a moment to peak behind him at the other siren, she was just as beautiful as Kat which made him blush. He began speeding up the best part about wing a werewolf was showing itself. The longer a person ran the faster they got, but Sereythe was speeding up at the same pace. "Knock shit over please! I can smell her still!"

Trish listened to the man's words, mouth slightly ajar. She shook her head. "That's the point, I am fucking clueless!" She said in frustration before making a motion with her hand and heading towards the door. She moved downstairs quickly and began to round up the staff and the remainder of the patrons. "Come on guys....the building has a basement. We'll just wait this shit out until it's over." She led them to the back access door and ushered them downstairs before closing the door behind her.

Outside, Kat was still with Larten, her eyes darting behind them. She heard Larten's request to knock stuff over and she smacked him lightly on the shoulder. "Are you daft? She's running above us on rooftops, knocking shit over won't do a thing. Even if she were directly behind us, she isn't stupid. We need to find a place to confront her where there aren't people who can get hurt. Try for the cemetary outside of town, that may work." She replied, unable to keep the agitation out of her voice. It wasn't really this guy's fault, she was simply frustrated at the situation at hand.

Sereythe could see thier speed picking up, but it wasn't a bother. She pushed on, gaining speed as well as she proceeded, lithe legs pushing on with agility and consistancy. Others had joined her now and they were slightly behind her. They weren't quite as quick as she was, but they were still fast. So far, there were three of them behind her. More than likely, more may be coming, but for now, this was what she had to work with.

Larten nodded, his speed gaining until they made their way toward the cemetery going in the direction she directed towards a grin on his face. He continued sprinting forward,lunging over trees and anything else in the way, people unable to see him for he made sure to jump around so it was either hard or impossible to see his blurred figure. He continued to lunge forward sneaking peeks back every now and then looking to find and see the siren in pursuit of them. He kade his way towards the cemetery, stopping as begotten near the enterance.

Larten kept running for a few more feet sliding in a circle as he stopped to a halt turning toface the oncoming sirens as he helped Kat get off his back, standing his height increased in his wolf form a total of six foot five a grin on his face as he winked at Kat knowing she would be the speaker. He stood there his body tense standing a few inches in front of her just in case as he smiled. "Speak with them."Larten advised.

Kat leaned forward, watching as the both of them raced towards the cememtary. When they finally reached their destination, she climbed off of Larten with his help and stood to face the sirens who were approaching. Her eyes slid to Larten, hearing his suggestion. "I doubt they will listen, but what the hell..." She muttered.

Before long, Sereythe and the three that were with her had come to perch on the metal fence surrounding the cemetary. Sereythe let a cold smile curve her lips. "Giving up, little one?" She purred, black hair whipping around her small frame. Kat narrowed her eyes, shaking her head. "No, Sereythe. This had gone on long enough. You aren't going to get what you want. I'll fight til I'm ended if I have to, then you'll lose your mother. There's no point in this. Just leave me alone."

Sereythe let out soft laughter, eyes glinting in the pale moonlight. "I haven't come all this way to fail, little siren. My mother deserves to take her rightful place amongst her kind once more. Her death was on my shoulders and I have to make it right."

Kat shook her head slowly, every muscle tensing. "Your mother is a monster. Look at the destruction she caused. Your mother is dead, let it go. The world is a better place without her. Just let me live my life." Kat urged, though she knew it would land on deaf ears. Sereythe lowered her head a little, eyes narrowing. "I will not relent. Mother was a great woman....and she will lead us again. Sisters....attack them. I don't care what you do with the werewolf, just bring me the girl alive."

Kat let out a low growl and lifted both hands behind her, fingers coiling around the twin kukri blades that she always kept strapped to her back. Unsheathing them slowly, she held them out from her, her brilliant electric blue eyes beganing to glow softly, the color churning like a brewing storm. After a moment, she called her fire to her hands and they slithered up the length of her blades, taking home there. Athekka had made the blades especially for her, so that they could hold her flame. "Come on, let's see what you have..."

One of the sirens took off towards Larten, jumping high and aiming herself towards him. Her claws had lengthened and she aimed them for his chest.

The other two sirens began to circle around Kat and she could hear one of them giggle. "Give it up, little siren...." She could hear one of them say softly. She let out a growl and suddenly, she was moving. One of the sirens rushed for her as Kat moved towards her. At the last moment, Kat suddenly dropped herself low and swung a leg out to trip the siren.

The mark hit and just as the siren was falling forward, Kat aimed one of the blades at her chest and pushed backwards. The blade sunk into the siren's chest and shoved her to the ground, causing her back to impact with the earth. Before the siren had time to retaliate, she drove her claws within the siren's core and quickly began to feed, drawing the siren's energy into her own body.

It didn't take long before the siren was reduced to ash. It had been a younger siren, quick to eliminate. When she was done, she turned just in time as the second siren was launching itself towards her. She swept her blade in an arch, severing the siren's head from her body. That itself would not be enough.

She moved quickly to the woman's body and once again, engorged her lengthened claws within the woman's torso. Blood surfaced from the wound, covering her already bloodied and ashed hand. It took a little longer to devour the siren, but she managed to do so, once more reducing another siren to ash.

When she was done, she slowly stood, her blade pointing at Sereythe, who still remained perched upon the metal gates. "Is this the best you have, Sereythe? If so, you are fighting a losing battle."

Jack saw his speed could not match that of the siren's or the werewolf's, but his sense of smell and hearing was unbelievably strong. When he reached the end of the trail, he saw a cemetary. He knew there was more coming, but his team would be enough. "All teams, report to the cemetary by the east border of the town." He took out his rifle, pulling back the bolt and attaching his suppresor. As of yet he had gone unnoticed it seemed. He estimated he could get off a few shots before being found. After attaching the scope, he peeked through the tube, only to find the siren's reinforcements coming fast. His finger was quick, and in a matter of seconds, five of the oncoming Siren's were dead. There were still more, but they were far away enough for about 2 more clips.

Larten smiled listening to them fight back and forth a smile creeping over his lips their threats clearly not working as well as he had expected. He sniffed the air trying to relax, hearing the words that stated the truce and no fighting rule was lifted a grin on his face. He watched two sirens launch themselves at Kat a chuckle on his face, they were defeated with surprised ease which he now knew about after quite a long time. Larten turned to face the one lunging at him a smile on his face.

Larten stepped hard with his right foot on the floor a slab of rock launching itself into the air stopping her mid stride. Larten's hand reaching out as he grabbed hold of her wrists his fangs showing as he opened his mouth, he tossed her to the floor, placing his muscular arms on her shoulders a smile appearing as he began to devour her body. He pulled back and smiled, her body had fed him well... But it came with being a werewolf...making it fairly easy for himto eat anything.

Had Jack been paying attention, he would've turned his rifle on the werewolf, but he was too busy trying to keep the older, more dangerous Siren from getting back-up. Smoke rose from the end of his rifle, bullet casings hitting the ground below. They were moving slower than he though, and he was almost out of bullets for his sniper. His Sub-machinegun lay at his side, but he had no suppresor for it. Finally, his gun clicked empty, and to his sensitive ears, the tin click sounded like gunfire. He slammed a scope onto his automatic and started once again picking off the incoming enemy. Although this time, he did it a little more..... audibly.

"Fuck" she snarled as things went to hell quickly. She'd heard the call of the other sirens and without a doubt she'd known that the sirens were after her target as well. As the chaos subsided she barely had time to figure out where Kat was going, her own frame following her effortlessly. Hiding behind gravestones she waited to see where things were going to proceed, watching the interactions with a snarl on her features. Even though she was also charged with bringing Kat back to realm she wanted to be the one to do it, and no one was going to steal her target from her. Her own energy built inside her as she began to help Kat. Her own powers culminating in blasts of water and ice to slow down the siren's and give Kat a better chance at taking each of them one on one. She hadn't fed recently enough to use her other powers so controlling her element was the best she could do at the moment. Hoping it would be enough to keep Kat free, until she was able to get her hands on her for good.

Once again his gun clicked dry, and he discarded it among the trees. He took out his blueblade and jumped down from the trees. Seemingly without effort, he landed silently. nodding at Kat and the corset-wearing siren, he charged. His jacket fluttered behind him, and his blueblade swished in front of him with it's deadly sharpness. He eyed the reinforcements he hadn't been able to take out, and charged straight at eh one who seemed to be commanding this rather large group.

Kat was so enveloped in the fury of the fight, that she had little time to pay attention to who was helping and who was not. She knew there were others here besides her and the sirens, she knew that the werewolf was fighting along side her. It wasn't until she had a moment to take a quick look around that she realized the siren from the bar and the man she had been talking to were there.

Jack was shooting them with guns and she knew that gun power wasn't going to do much good with a siren. It may slow them down and bide them more time, but it wouldn't kill them for good. But, it did give her the advantage to hunt them down one by one to drain them dry and put them down for good.

She was slightly shocked to see the siren from the bar fighting the other sirens. Was she rogue? She doubted it, there weren't many. Perhaps it was a territorial thing. She wasn't sure and she wouldn't trust her, but she wouldn't bitch about having the help either. By this time, she was soaked in blood and ash, streaks of it lining her cheeks, one large smear across her forhead. Her eyes and even her skin had begun to glow softly from all the intact of energy.

Sereythe had remained perched upon the gate, watching in her own amusement, until Jack began to charge at her. She let out cold laughter and with ease, she leapt into the air and landed silently on a masoleum nearby. Kat whipped her head towards the man with a growl. "Stay away from her, Sereythe is MINE." With that said, Kat leapt from the ground effortlessly, blade drawn back as she came down towards Sereythe.

Before Kat could reach her, Sereythe was already gone, landing on another masoleum a few yards away. "You'll have to do better than that, little one." She mused, her own pale blue eyes glowing softly as the color began to churn. Suddenly, Sereythe was shoving a hand out, palm forward and a rush of wind knocked Kat back, crashing her into the side of a building. For a moment, Kat's breath was knocked out of her and her vision swam before everything came back into focus.

Getting up slowly, she began to cough, taking in deep breaths. Gritting her teeth together, she uttered a low long growl before shoving her own palm out and sending flames shooting towards Sereythe's perch upon the masoleum. Sereythe was too quick and had seen the move coming. She was already back on the first masoleum that she had landed on, laughter bubbling from her lips. "Sisters....aim to take the girl's pendant....it is what keeps mother at bay."

Larten panted aloud, his energy was starting to get the better of him, he was getting a little to excited for his own good, his decisions may be made... with a more irrational thinking. He lowered his hand grabbing a small rock and tossing it to stop a siren from oncoming causing them to be knocked out, watching as Kat began to literally spit on the dignity of Sereythe a chuckle escaping his lips. He watched as the action began to go on, he could hear the sound of gunfire in the distance, it wouldn't do all that much to the oncoming siren's, but then he noticed one siren fighting with them as well. She was doing pretty good as well, a smile on his face fading as sereythe attacked Kat.

Larten lunged to Kat's side as she was thrown into a wall of some kind, literally being broken as her body literally went through it. He smiled slightly as he watched her get up, the flames firing from her hands made him duck, he chuckled, she was a lot stronger than he first expected a grin on his face, before he stood up again. "Well... this isn't going to be easy." Larten said with a chuckle towards Kat.

Jack looked back at the Siren, whose name was Serethye, and the bartender from before. "All teams, hurry up. Get a medic station ready, and try to get one of those defense systems ready." With that, he dove back to Kat's side. "You alright?" he asked, his ears slanting against his head from being so close to a werewolf. Had not more pressing matters been around, a fight between the two might've broken out. Instead, he looked into the werewolf's eyes, nodding quickly and smashing his foot into a leaping siren's chest. Soon, his personal team, called Alpha, came over the ridge. Gunfire followed, knocking some more siren's down. "Alright guys, more reinforcements are on their way. I think if we can outnumber them, they might run off." He looked around, drawing his knife across the chest of another hostile siren. With another glance at Kat, he started bringing the fight to the enemy. He dove, tackling another enemy, burying his blade deep in her chest. He leapt off that one, knocking down another with incredible speed and efficiency. All the while, his teammates gunfire were keeping the enemy on the ground.

Karina watched from an area safe atop one of the tombs, watching the two sides fight eachother and leaning back as Kat's side began to hold their own against the higher sirens. Now she had no need to fight for either side, she wasn't going to help anyone but herself capture the siren and she wasn't going to help defend her target either. Now she just sat and watched, her eyes the color of a summer sky right before a thunderstom. The navyblue gray that churned and flickered as if lightning were in her eyes. It was a matter of time before this ended and she was left to assess where she needed to go.

Jack eyed the siren that sat on the tombstone suspiciously. "Keep up the fire guys. We may win this yet." At the command, the fire increased, driving even more sirens to the ground. Jack slashed endlessly with his knife, and his arms and shirt were smattered in blood.

Kat watched as Larten and Jack closed in by her side. She nodded at Jack at his question. "I'm fine." She watched him take off again and then heard Larten make the comment, her eyes shifting to Sereythe. "No shit....At this rate, I'm pretty sure all we're going to accomplish is destroying the cemetary. We need to end this." Suddenly, she was moving, dodging the sirens that aimed to try and swipe at her pendant.

Before long, she was standing on the other side of the masloeum, eyeing Sereythe down. "Come on Sereythe...stop running and fight me so we can get this over with." Sereythe shifted her gaze over the expanse of the cemetary. They weren't losing, but they weren't winning either. If these heathens hadn't gotten involved, it would have been much easier. "Sisters.....withdraw." Her eyes slid to Kat, narrowing. "This isn't over, little siren. We will strike when you least expect it. We will bring our mother back." With that, Sereythe was leaving, the other sirens following suite.

Before long, they had left the cemetary empty, leaving only her and the others from the bar. Kat did not pursue her. For the time being, she was simply glad the fight was over for now. She leapt from the masoluem and landed silently on the ground, her eyes sweeping over the remainder of the patrons that had joined her in the fight. "Is everyone alright? Does anyone need any medical attention?"

One of his soldiers had gotten swiped by the sirens. He lay there, bleeding bad. "Damnit," was all that left Jack's mouth as he picked up the soldier and started walking back to the medical station. He looked at his soldier, laying him down as the medics came over. "You alright?" one of them asked, and the soldier nodded, trying to stand up. "Listen, you need to rest. Let them take care of you." He nodded, letting the medic's treat him. Jack looked over to Kat and the others. "Anyone else need anything, or did we only have that one casualty?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom