Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Siren's Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehmahati

Planetoid
The club was slow tonight, but it was early. Kat stood behind the bar on the second floor with a dry rag in hand as she began to put away a few glasses. Upon appearance, she wore her hair down tonight. She hadn't had time to straight it, so her bright red hair hung down in soft waves down to her waist, a stark contrast to her pale translucent skin. Brilliant electric blue eyes glanced over the bar.

There were only three patrons in the club tonight, two were sitting together at a back table and one was lounged on one of the couches. Even though there was no show tonight, her band's instruments were set up on the stage to the far left. They had left them set up incase if they were able to schedule a band practice before putting on a show this weekend. There was a juke box set up against a wall and it played some random rock song, since the DJ hadn't shown up yet.

Turning, she placed a glass up in the cabinet above the sink. Tonight, she wore a black square bust line tank top with a leather corset cincher around her waist, above a long flowing black skirt that fluttered around her bare ankles and feet. Her bare feet padded softly on the floor as she made her way back towards the counter of the bar. Athekka was the owner of the club, but she had had buisness to take care of and left Kat to take care of the club for a couple of weeks while she was away.

Leaning against the bar, she rested her elbow on the countertop and her chin in her palm as she stared out at the club, her fingers lightly drumming against her cheek. It looked as though it was going to be an uneventful night, but with the nature of the club's usual inhabitants, there was no telling what could happen. She had broken up a few fights since Athekka had left, but over all things had been quiet. And though she usually grew bored easily, she had secrely relished in the break from chaos.

Gabriel had staked out the club that Kat had worked in for some time now, he believed if you wanted a job done properly then he should do it himself and that’s what he did with no hesitation but that didn’t mean that he didn’t have backup with him. Gabriel had brought a few other vampires to help him stake the place out. Gabriel kept to the shadows but he didn’t go inside the club yet he was waiting for tonight to do that. It was quiet so far inside the club something that Gabriel was hoping it would be he didn’t want the siren girl to know what he was up to until it was too late.

Gabriel made his way across the street and looked around, he wasn’t sure if the place was protected by other sirens or not but he guessed that tonight he would soon find out. Entering the club Gabriel spotted Kat immediately, he grinned as he walked over towards the bar. “Hello beautiful a double rum and coke please.” Gabriel said with a charm, he wanted to charm his way in first before doing anything drastic right of the bat. “How’s the night going?” Gabriel asked as he looked back to Kat.

Kat let her eyes shifted as she caught movement from the doorway as a male entered the upstairs bar. She straightened a little, her instincts tensing as her ability to sense he was a vampire kicked in. With her past with vampires, she didn't trust them. One of them had killed her parents. She had to remind herself that not all of them were killers, but it didn't help matters much. She also had to remind herself that this was a buisness, Athekka's buisness and she needed to act like a proffessional. When he approached the bar, she plastered a smile upon her lips and gave a soft nod. "Of course sir, coming right up."

She turned and grabbed a glass and a bottle of rum. His next question fell upon her ears and she gave a soft shrug as she filled the empty glass with ice and then pulled out a shot glass and emptied two shots of rum into an empty glass. "Slow, mostly. But it's still early. The DJ should be showing up around 9 pm to start the music, but things usually don't pick up until between 10 or 11. " She said in a neutral voice as she filled the rest of the glass with coke.

She turned with the drink and set it down in front of him. "It's going to be 4 dollars. Did you want to run a tab or pay with cash?" She asked, careful to keep her expression and tone completely neutral. She couldn't help that nagging filling in her gut, but she ignored it, pushing those thoughts out of her head.

Gabriel merely looked back at Kat as he wondered if there was any siren’s nearby that could sense him and he didn’t know if Kat’s own abilities had kicked in yet though he knew that he would simply have to wait to see if that was the case. Gabriel smiled when he heard Kat’s words though it was a fake smile he needed gain her trust first. Gabriel watched as Kat filled the glass up with his order, he took a sip from it when she handed it to him. Gabriel listened further as Kat explained that it was slow so far but from the his previous nights research it usually picked up later.

“Actually keep a tab open. I plan to be here for a while.” Gabriel explained further. “What’s your name by the way?” Gabriel asked as he looked over to Kat wanting to start up a conversation with the girl. “I’m Gabriel.” Gabriel explained as he introduced himself to her. Gabriel wanted to start up this conversation with Kat so he could find out a lot more about her research can only go so far any Gabriel yearned for more.

Gave a soft affirmative nod at his words and only hesitated for a second when he asked her for her name. "My name is Kat. Pleasure to meet you, Gabriel." She forced her hand forward in a gesture to shake his hand. Her eyes studied him carefully. He was attractive, but she hadn't came across a vampire yet that wasn't. Hell, if he wouldn't have been a vampire, she might have hit on him.

She inwardly repromended herself. It shouldn't make a difference at all. This was a buisness. Flirt with the guy, she told herself. Running a sucessful buisness meant keeping the clientel happy, making them want to come back. She let her lips curve into another smile. She wasn't accustomed to pretending, but she didn't want to let Athekka down. She was silent for a moment as if considering something.

"You're a vampire, right? Don't worry. I have a knack for that sort of thing. This club finds a lot of your kind that frequent here. Is there anything special you needed added to your drinks? Considering your needs, there are a few options, depending upon what you want. We have blood supplied here of different types and some even give a kick to your drink." She asked.

It was a trick that her and Athekka had found could be a financial boost. Both of them knew how siren blood gave vampires a sort of high and it was highly addictive. As long as they didn't know where the source came from, she was still perfectly safe. And, it had the added bonus of having their vampire clientel order drinks more often, so it was an option they had added to the menu.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=677958#pid677958
Calinar quietly entered the bar. He knew that the two are the counter would sense him, but the other patrons wouldn't even notice his presence.

The white mage's snowy lock tumbled out from under his hood, a match to his light gray eyes, and counterpoint to his tanned form. Other than his well inscribed staff, he carried no obvious weaponry, yet he moved as one who didn't need them.

His magically enhanced senses let him eavesdrop on the conversation at the bar easily, and he also could tell that at least on other vampire was hovering near the establishment. He chose a small empty table with his back to the wall and called to the pretty Siren keeper. "have you a bottle of Balindron wine? I can pay for it...and would offer you a glass to share with me."

He addressed her, ignoring the vampire, as though the dangerous presence was of no consequence... If it came to a fight, sobeit, but right now, he was merely trying to learn why so many in this town were on edge. Vampires, in general, made wonderful citizens, as long as they signed the codes of respect, and preyed on the unwilling no more. But he'd heard rumors of some backsliders...

"I am Calinar, and I would also like a meal...I intend to be here...as long as I deem it desirable."

He opened his robe, letting the sunburst amulet sparkle. He would never threaten a vampire, they usually took it personally. But a little bit of warning was something else...and he kept his hand close to his staff, which tended to roll towards him, no matter where he moved. He intended the barkeep to understand that he was offering his involvement if she needed support this evening...or any other time.

"Are you the only Server here tonight, Miss .....?" He left the question of her name hanging.

Having entered the club just after opening hours, Aleksandrei was sitting in a corner, his heavy black coat and wide shadowed hat kept his apperance covered as he appeared to be sleeping. That wasn't the truth though. He was quietly watching the entire place, bidding his time and thinking about his last job. It had been a somewhat clean hit, take down the target quickly and then get out of there just as silently as he had gotten in. It had almost been too easy. If it hadn't been for the dog that almost barked and revealed him.

But he was out now, and away. As he heard voices, the scent of a vampire and the bartender caught his nose. He quickly recognised bloodtype, age, physical condition and all that he needed to know. He looked up, there was a hint of mystery in the scent from the female as he slowly pushed himself to a stand. Then the mage appeared, a human with magic capabilities, it was nothing to his senses as the young vampire slipped into one of the barstools, his left hand slipping out of the pocket in the coat and placing a $10 note on the desk.

"Double vodka. A positive." The vampire's hoarse voice placed the order, not seeming fussed as to who knew he was a vampire and who didn't. Despite his rather young age, he was marked on the side of his head with a long, jagged scar running from just behind his ear and onto the mid of his cheek. Despite that, his skin was almost flawlessly smooth, a trick he liked to keep even if it meant he would have to spend extra time in the shower once in a while. He didn't pay any attention to the other two guests, only wanting his drink to soothe his nerves while he waited in case someone required him for a job.

Kat let her eyes shift to the man in the cloak who had walked into the upstairs portion of the club. She took a moment to sense him. He was human, but not simply such. It wasn't out of the ordinary though. She forced an apologetic smile on her face for the vampire at the bar. "I'm sorry, can you excuse me for a moment? I have a customer to tend to." She could hear the human speaking to her and she turned, grabbing a bottle of Balindron wine and one wine glass.

She also grabbed a menu before moving out from behind the bar and unto the main floor. She moved with an almost feline ease towards the table and placed the bottle and the wine glass before him before setting the menu down on the table in front of him as well. "I'm assuming you'll be opening up a tab?" She hesitated for a moment and plastered another polite smile to curve her lips. "I appreciate the offer, but I have customers to tend to and work to do. I'm the only server on the second floor, but I have a bartender and a server downstairs. It's a slow part of the night, so most of the staff don't get here until later."

She caught sight of yet another vampire who had moved from a seat to the bar itself and she shifted her gaze to the human, tapping a slender finger on the menu. "Take a few minutes to go over it. We don't have a large selection, but I'm sure you'll find something to suite you. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a customer at the bar. I'll return in a few minutes to see what you've decided on." She said politely and then turned and made her way behind the bar just as the man ordered a double vodka with A positive.

She gave a nod and another forced smile, forcing herself to calm her own nerves. She had always been on edge around vampires, since the death of her parents, but things were different now. She used to harbor a hate for them, until she met one that was different. She was still tense around them, but she no longer felt the instinctive urge to bash in their faces. Or at least for the most part.

She busied herself with making the drink, distracting herself. When she was done, she placed the drink on the counter before him. She took the ten and moved to the register, making out the change. Turning, she moved back to the spot in front of the vampire with the wide brimmed hat and placed $4.50 on the counter in front of him. She smiled and passed a hand through her vibrant red hair, letting it settle around her pale face. "Is there anything else you need, sir?"

Jack sat outside the bar, his binoculars in hand, and 3 others from his squad around him. He knew something was going to go down, and he had made sure to keep an eye on the vampires who sat around the club. His knife and his pistol were ready, his sword effectively hidden. There was no way that he'd let anyone mess with this club, specially after the rumors he'd heard. Every night, his team would be sent to do chek ups on the club, but every time, he used a different name. The rest of his regiment was patrolling the city streets silently, always ready to take a swift and stealthy mission to ensure the safety of the humans and the Sirens. "Alright, spread out. I want two people on that group of leeches," Jack whispered as he motioned for his partner to circle around to the back of the establishment. He stayed here he was, camoflauged and quite unseeable.

(don't worry, the water has resumed the flow of the rp)

Larten sat in the alleyway, his hands quiverring at his side with a dead vampire before him, he had warned him of the dangers he would face if he chose to follow him...and stupidly the vampire ignored him. He shook his head from side to side wiling his eyes with the back of his bloody hands as he walked out of the alley. "Fuck I need a drink." Larten muttered to no one in particular as he made his way onto the dirt ridden concrete side walk of the city walking down the street to a local bar joint known to anybody and everybody. He walked into the bathroom outside washing he blood from his body before entering the bar.

The minute he stepped foot inside he could smell the vampires and other creatures of all shapes and sizes. He was an elder werewolf with a high ability to control his anger and morphing so e sat at the other side of the area, one womans scent intriguing him highly...the woman behind the bar. He looked at her watching as she moved from person to person before sighing as he made his way to the bar, a large trouble doing so for the...creatures nearby. "Can you send a hard scotch on the rocks to my table please....keep em coming....it's going to be a long night."

Jack shook his head. "Alright guys, I'm really starting to think something is up. Prepare for an intervention on my mark. Non-lethal force only." He waited until he got and affirmative from everyone. "Alright, I'm going in. Listen very carefully and wait for my signal." Once everyone signaled they were good, he stood up, seeming to appear out of no where to anyone watching. He stashed his rifle, donned a pair of civie clothes, and kept only his trusty blueblade. He was not the one to go in unarmed and defenseless. The aura's of vampire smacked him in the face, and had it not been for his training, he would've had to take a step back. Nonetheless, he went over to a table, seemingly harmless as his human scent seeped out in waves. Now, he would simply wait and see what would happen.

Catching movement in the corner of her eye, she realized that one of the girls had entered the room, dressed and ready to go. Her lips curved into a smile, one of genuine relief as the girl approached. The girl herself was pretty decent looking, enough to make good tips. The girl brushed dark bangs out of her face as she approached and Kat grinned. "About time, Trish. The place is starting to fill up a little bit, I could use the help."

She turned and glanced at the door just as the new patron walked in and she turned back to Trish. "Keep an eye on these guys, give them anything they need while I tend to this new guy. Everything is stocked, so you shouldn't have a problem finding anything." Trish nodded and Kat turned, making her way further down the bar towards the direction the new patron was heading.

She hesitated for only a moment as her senses picked up on his species. Werewolf. Enough to make her a little on edge, but she didn't quite have the same hatred for their race like she did for the vampiric one. Then again, werewolves hadn't slaughtered her family or did the things Dimitri had done.

But, she had been warned of what could happen around them and had even had one incident where a female werewolf had somehow gotten into one of her concerts. It had been a distaster. The female werewolf had shifted right in the middle of the crowd and attacked her on stage, trying to kill her. Luckily, it didn't hurt anyone else, but unfortunately the woman didn't survive and in the fight, the pendant Kat used to keep Auris at bay had been ripped off. It had given Auris the chance to take over and when she had, Auris had ended up slaughtering a whole club of humans on the other side of town.

She shook the thoughts from her head as she approached the man at the bar, her lips curving into a polite smile. "Sure thing, sir." She studied him for a moment before turning to began on his drink. When she was done, she would make her way out from behind the bar towards his table. Her long skirt shuffled around her bare ankles as she moved with ease around the tables on the way. When she approached Larten, she set the drink down before him. "I'm assuming you'll want to run a tab? Is there anything else you need?"

As the new patron entered the bar, Kat glanced up at Trish, but Trish was already on her cue and heading towards the man's table. It wasn't long before the girl had reached Jack's table and she gave him a wide grin. "Can I get you something to drink, sir?" She asked. Kat, out of instinct tried to sense out the guy's energy, but she was a distance away from him and what she could pick up with something unfamiliar. Giving up the effort for the moment, she kept her attention on Larten, waiting for his response.

Jack looked up, flashing his well rehearsed smile. "Hiya. You guys have any white wine? I've been looking for a place that sells it, and it seems to be heading towards the odity section of menu's." He chuckled, is eyes flashing over to where the werewolf was sitting. 'My God,' he thought to himself. 'That could turn out to be a very big problem.' His team was currently equiped with Devastator series C rounds, which weren't very effective against werewolves. "Please, don't even worry about giving me a fancy little wine glass. Those things irk me to no end." All the while, his eyes stayed focused on the werewolf unintentionally.

"Of course ima run a tab...hell let's make this easier why don't you change your name to Larten Crepsley and you can take my god forsaken paychecks that clearly don't have enough zeros on them."Larten smiled as he spoke, his signature smile just for the ladies if you will. He extended his hand as he spoke smiling. "Hi if you haven't already noticed the asshole taking all your time from other customers is named Larten Crepsley...and I like candy."Larten said with a chuckle. He had a pretty good act when it came to the ladies, either he had developed a really good plan...or he just had that man stank that for some unkown reason about eighty percent of the women population are attracted to.

You see Larten wasn't any normal Werewolf he as a highrankig official on the council of assholes...well at least that's what he called it. Everyone on it was a man or woman who only cared about themselves, and never someone else. Larten beig the youngest ended that streak with a high regard for others. He was also given an enormous weight to step up his act as the newest and one of the strongest council members. He mare it his duty the minute he heard ofthe news about vampires and sirens to protect any and all sirens he came by. And what did ya know the first cute girl hes met in weeks is a siren, it's gotta be his lucky day...unless she sings.

Jack knew alot of what a siren's song could do, especially to neko's like him. His ears, which were flatened against his head in distrust, were barely hidden by his raven black, anime-styled hair. Under the table, his fist was clenched. It was almost unbearable to be in the presence of two monsters at the same time.

Trish smiled and gave a nod as Jack spoke. "Actually, we usually keep stock in a lot of the rare items. We definately have some white wine. I'll make sure to bring some in a mug." She said sweetly before turning on her heel and moving towards the bar itself.

Kat took one more glance towards Trish before her eyes shifted back to Larten, slightly startled for a moment by the abruptness of his assertive friendliness. For a moment, She lost the smile that had been plastered on her lips. It only lasted for a moment though before her lips were curving again. "Real cute. Do all the ladies fall for the line about how you like candy, eh?" She said with an amused grin, one brow arching.

"My name is Kat, by the way and I'm sure the drink prices won't take too much of your already small paycheck. Though..." She leaned in a little, speaking in a loud whisper, her voice thick with sarcasm. "If you really had that small of a paycheck, I'm sure you wouldn't be roaming bars." She said with a smirk before straightening herself once more. She was used to the banter and the men or even women that hit on her and the other bartenders. It was a given at any bar, infact, it was what made them tips and kept the customers coming back.

She gave a small shrug. "Though in all honesty, I suppose that doesn't stop most people from going into more dept so they can have a good time." She said, shoving a strand of red hair out of her pale face. By this time, Trish had returned to Jack's table, placing the mug of white wine upon the table in front of him. "Will you be needing anything else sir? Did you want to run a tab or pay in cash?"

Jack finally tore his eyes away from the werewolf, bring his now unclenched hand to the mug. "Thank you. I think I'll pay cash. Keeping tabs isn't really an option for me." He let the comment hang before giving her a genuine smile, senseing her tenseness. "Listen, between you and me, I'm not sure I'm very accepted around here. Being a neko and all, people either run from you, or try to put a collar on you." He looked directly into her eyes, his entire body radiating a calm to soothe her. "But, it does have it's advantages." A few of the humans stood up to leave, and Jack's ears pricked back up.

"No ladies don't usually fall for the candy line,they usually step into line the minute I say 'Hey'...usually."Larten said with a chuckle, his tone playful, he wasn't the cocky type but would be just for the shits and giggles. He smiled as he watched her move the red hair out of her face and listened intently as she spoke her name. "Kat eh? Like the ones that go meow or the big ones that go roar?"Larten asked with a chuckle, it as more of a personality question than that of a playful one.

Larten moved his ruffled black hair back into place before he moved his weight onto his right arm leaning against the back of his chair as he listened to her whisper a chuckle on his lips as he listened to her odd words. "Well....I guess you caught me...I'm not the...poorest guy out there...but I'm in a lot of debt y'know...with the Russian mafia and those what's there name bloods and crips and such...because you know I'm that gangster type."Larten said with a chuckle trying to get a laugh or giggle out of her.

Trish tilted her head to one side, giving another smile. "That's perfectly fine, the wine is 5 bucks." She listened to him speak for a moment, confused for a moment by his words and then felt a wave of calm. It was easy to effect her, as Trish was human. She was used to the nonhumans that frequented the bar, but she had never come across a Neko. She wasn't even quite sure what that was, though she had a good idea that it had something to do with the ears he had. "It's alright, you don't have to worry. Kat doesn't allow discrimination in her bar. You wouldn't tell by the looks of her, but she keeps the bar in check." She said with a grin.

At Larten's table, Kat quirked a brow at his comment about how most ladies 'step into line' at the first word of 'hey'. Another smirk crept across her lips and she shook her head. "Sorry, my friend...I'm not so easily swayed. Looks like you're going to have to do better than a 'Hey' to win me over." She said with amusement.

At the mention of what kind of Kat she was, she almost laughed. It didn't take her long to consider the question. "I'm not much of a kitten, so I guess that leaves me with the roaring option. If a fight breaks out, I guess you get to find out." She said with a grin. At least the guy was somewhat entertaining. She wasn't really falling for the flirting, but at least he wasn't boring.

His next explaination about being in dept arched another brow. "The russian mafia, the bloods and crips?" She looked him over for a moment. "If you're a gangster, I'm Michael Jackson buddy." She said with amusement, relaxing enough to lean her slender frame against the nearby wall, crossing her arms over her abdomen.

"Boy Mr. Jackson you sure have gotten a lot more feminine since the last time I saw you on tv."Larten said with a chuckle, he leaned back in his hair his hands residing interlocked behind his head as he relaxed a sigh escaping his lips. "A bar fight is what it takes eh? Alright pick a guy we'll do this right now I wanna see a Kat roar."Larten said with a chuckle as he for the first time since they started talking took a sip of his drink, hard scotch on the rocks...his favorite as always. He smiled as he leaned in his chair. "Now I have to ask....how long you been working here?"Larten asked with a smile, he leaned on the two back legs of his chair.

Larten couldn't help his eyes from observing her one last time, her more relaxed pose more easing to his usual friendly nature afterall...who the hell wanted to talk to a Nazi!? Larten smiled as he turned to look at the Neko, he could clearly tell he as watching him, so for the hell of it he kissed his hand and blew it in his direction with a wink before turnig back to Kat. "I'm not sure if you knew this but... I'm not normal."Larten said with a chuckle.

Kat shifted her weight a little as she looked him over. "Apparently I have. Though if I can go from looking black to white....I guess I could always change my sex too." She said with a shrug, grin still curving her lips. She tilted her head head back a little, letting it rest against the post. When he mentioned starting a bar fight, she arched a brow. "Don't tempt me. I've been trying to keep Athekka's bar intact, but a girl gets bored."

She turned a little and leaned her weight against her right upper arm on the wall as she faced Larten. "I've been working here on and off over the last couple of years. The owner's name is Athekka, but she's away on buisness for a while, so she's left me to take care of it." She said, letting her vibrant electric blue eyes sweep over the large room for a moment.

Her eyes shifted in the direction that Larten's moved to and she shook her head at Larten's gesture of a blown kiss towards the man that Trish was talking to. "I think I figured that out when you randomly said you liked candy." She said with a short chuckle, giving a soft shrug. "Though I have yet to figure out if that's a good or bad thing."

"Well...you'll probably have to figure how you're going to go about getting the money for a sex change and pigmentation change...then again your a woman so you could just sell your shot on a street corner."Larten teased with a chuckle, his hands interlocking on the table in front of him as he slowly but steadily began to rock back and forth on the chair he sat on. "Tempt you for what...I never said anything about a bar fight unless it's y'know all up in mud and stuff." Larten said with a chuckle.

"Well I wish I had met you earlier then...owner letting you in charge!? Is she crazy!"Larten teased he had an abnormally easy time making friends with literally anyone a smile growing on his lips as he looked at her eyes...her incredible blue eyes.

"Yea...I think that cat dude down there is gay for me...but it's understandable,"Larten paused blowing on his nails before rubbing Ben on his shirt. "Cause I'm hot."Larten said with a chuckle. "Woman you saying you don't like candy!? You mad...of corse it's a good wierd there isn't any other kind." Larten said with a wink. "By the way I have yet to have said something on my mind the entire time...your eyes are gorgeous."

Kat clicked her tongue at his comment about selling herself on a street corner. "Somehow I doubt I could pull that off too well. I'd probably end up beating up too many of my customers." She said with amusement. She let her eyes flicker to the other guy with Trish once more and then eyed Larten. "You think he's gay for you? You do realize you're the one blowing kisses around here to strange men, right?" She saidh teasingly.

She leaned her back once more against the wall and gave a soft shrug. "I never said I didn't like candy." She paused for a moment, giving a chuckle at his compliment, a wry grin curving her lips. "I really hope that wasn't the best pick up line you have to offer. If so, I'd be amazed if you ever got laid by a woman. I mean, between you blowing kisses to strange men and then using old pick up lines like 'You're eyes are gorgeous..." She trailed off with a teasing grin. If there was one thing she liked, it was bantering good natured insults with other people.

Of course, in a bar scene, you really couldn't take anything too seriously. Doing so usually got you in trouble one way or another. She was actually more relaxed than normal, though her muscles were still instinctively ready for a fight to break out. In the back of her mind though, she knew no matter how entertaining this guy was, she always kept her guard around the patrons, especially those of certain species.

"Of course I know I was blowing kisses to the strange guy staring at me since he sat down. Yea it's like I have twenty twenty vision on the back of my god damned head. That's how awesome I am."Larten said with a chuckle. "Are you calling me gay now lady!? What are you a judgmental bartender all of a sudden?"Larten teased again, as much as he wanted to defend her he couldnt help but enjoy this time like he was normal he was spending with her.

"Are you calling my pickup lines old? Well of course they are because I'm not trying to pick you up since mere compliments nowadays are counted as hitting on people. By the way whoever made the term hitting on people should get shot..."Larten said with a smile as he chuckled slightly. "You do understand we have been talking for a pretty long time...don't you think you should check on your customers?" Larten suggested with a wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom