Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

repost of a new world request

{{Zombie_Addict}}

Super-Earth
so i posted this before and started it but the players in the group were not posting right...ill try one more time and if it fails ill just kill off all the charctes in a graphic gory way and that will be the end of it.

so i was thinking a paranormal world where humans are the rare species and "myths"

and there is this group of people who are like the police/assassins of the world and they hunt after rouge demons and vampires and what ever creature is being bad.. well they have this "queen/princess" if you will who is like our president.. The Queen has 3 bodygaurds, her husband has been killed by a group of rouge lycans, its been 2 years since and they are still hunting for the group..

B-but I don't wanna die... o_O'

Just to ensure my health and keep my place on the 'endangered species' list instead of the 'exstinct' here's my charrie... who hopefully WON'T get slaughtered.

Name: Delshyk
Species: Human
Appearance: Will be shown in the rp. I want it to be a surprise if i decide to show his face...
Carries: 2 slim, sharp swords on his back, Colt 1911 in a holster on the right side.
Other: Has a 'wounded' left arm and a bright blue headband that gives him acsess to Aura Tracking abilities.

Thank you kindly

one more person and ill start this again. :)

My character and your Queen"

Name: Queen Jade
apperant age: 24
Species: Half wolf Half vampire
Eyes: Grey, large, have a way of looking straight into your soul
Hair: Long black and wavy. Wears a silver chain around her head. (which is her crown)
Apperance: slim and lithe. generously curvy but tiny in a delicate way.
other: Has a tattoo of Dead angel wings down her whole back.

Name: Pacu
apparent age: 19
Species:Demon
Eyes:Blood Red that spot thing vary easy
Hair: short straight Whitish gray
Appearance slim flexible body has animal ears and a tail with a set of straight horns
with long pointed ears with a dark skin tone with red tribe tattoos covering body

(change gender at will)

Back
Top Bottom