Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for rp (bimbo and PLOT CRAVINGS also new really messed up kink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventual Events

Super-Earth
NEW KINK!!!
I wanna play a mentally challenged girl, downs or severe autism...

I have a new plot ide i would prefer yuri but could adapt it to hetero

Basically you would be playing a rich young heiress to a multi trillion dollar company, your father does not feel comfortable with youa ttending your super fancy private school alone, so in your junior year he assigns a bodyguard girl a geeky looking little thing with intense training in combat and use of blades to protect you. You resent the attention and basically make her your sexual bitch when she isnt directly require to protect you, humiiating her in the halls and the classes that she accompanies you in
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/Eli95_2007/anime_schoolgirl_warrior.jpg would be a basic idea of the girl

some kinks for this would be

Demeaning names or nicknames
leashes
intense verbal humiliation
having friends humiliate through names or forced actions
treating the girl as if she is much younger then she is maybe even forced incest play.

I'm not really sure what i want right now but i do know i want smut and i have a few favorite kinks..

Cum in mouth, eyes, nose ETC
Leashes
Humilation based on small breasts
General humiliation
Name calling
Body writing
Public use
Forced deepthroat
Facefucking
Oral training (ask if you dont know what i mean)
Rape
Blackmail
Being forced to wear costumes or fetish outfits
Blindfolds
Ball or ring gags
Public Ownership displays

PM me if you like.

NEW CRAVING WITH A BIT OF PLOT!!!!

BASED OFF OF A HOT PICTURE
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=528971

The idea is pretty simple, a certain fraction of the female population, say 5-10% are born with a rare condition that basically makes them into bimbo's big tits, craving for cocks etc etc, not too smart. But they also tend to be very sweet, hard working and willing to do anything to help. So basically in order to kind of regulate them and make sure they dont get TOO taken advantage of certain business hire them as "entertainment" they are basically whores but they work at a restaurant or something and while customers who pay extra for the service are eating they give them BJs or whatever else the customers want.

My second craving is race play which is abit touchy but involves you playing a white man and me playing an African american or Asian girl (CRAVING this with yuri too) and you throwing in racial slurs and racial superiority

I also had a few fandom cravins for strike witches and sgt frog. Pm for those.

ServingGirl said:
NEW KINK!!!

Basically you would be playing a rich young heiress to a multi trillion dollar company, your father does not feel comfortable with youa ttending your super fancy private school alone, so in your junior year he assigns a bodyguard girl a geeky looking little thing with intense training in combat and use of blades to protect you. You resent the attention and basically make her your sexual bitch when she isnt directly require to protect you, humiiating her in the halls and the classes that she accompanies you in
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/Eli95_2007/anime_schoolgirl_warrior.jpg would be a basic idea of the girl

leashes
treating the girl as if she is much younger then she is maybe even forced incest play.

I'm not really sure what i want right now but i do know i want smut and i have a few favorite kinks..

Leashes
General humiliation
Name calling
Body writing
Public use
Forced deepthroat
Facefucking
Rape
Blackmail
Blindfolds
Ball or ring gags

PM me if you like.

The idea is pretty simple, a certain fraction of the female population, say 5-10% are born with a rare condition that basically makes them into bimbo's big tits, craving for cocks etc etc, not too smart. But they also tend to be very sweet, hard working and willing to do anything to help. So basically in order to kind of regulate them and make sure they dont get TOO taken advantage of certain business hire them as "entertainment" they are basically whores but they work at a restaurant or something and while customers who pay extra for the service are eating they give them BJs or whatever else the customers want.

My second craving is race play which is abit touchy but involves you playing a white man and me playing an African american or Asian girl (CRAVING this with yuri too) and you throwing in racial slurs and racial superiority

so... how would you like the "bimbo rp" to play out? 0.o

Kiki said:
ServingGirl said:
NEW KINK!!!

leashes

Leashes
General humiliation
Name calling
Body writing
Public use
Forced deepthroat
Facefucking
Rape
Blackmail
Blindfolds
Ball or ring gags

PM me if you like.

so... how would you like the "bimbo rp" to play out? 0.o

Umm basically its up to you, i usually just do a bimbo really taking a liking to a rpeat diner or a few bimbos and just a succession of different clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom