Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] The Realm of Ezamu

razerwing

Supernova
The realm of the Ezamu Dynasty. Not a dynasty in the official definitions, but ruled by a cruel hand. People have tried to flee, but the only exit is heavily guarded by the best equipped troops. The small group who have escaped from the iron walls are constantly trying to free the civilians. That small clan has no name, called villains and wanted by Ezamu himself. Some are leaders of the army who got sick of it, most are simple factory workers. The surrounding are of Ezamu's walls is heavily forested, making it easy for the 'Rebels' to hide from the armored patrols. Even though it may sound ancient, the Army of Ezamu is studying ballistics and missile science, always making genius breakthroughs in attack technology. No one knows if any other kingdoms exist.

(Is this a good world?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting start.

You will need to expand upon your idea for it to be an approved World. Places within the kingdom, details about each faction and the like. I think once we have a basic guideline established, you can use that write even more. :)

I am going to close this for now since this forum is still under construction and templates are in the works for people to follow when creating their worlds, etc. When the templates are done and posted, I'll reopen the thread and the necessary changes can be made to the first post. Thanks. :)

Alright. Due to character limitations on my DS, here's the template version.
Name: Realm of Ezamu
Basic summary: First post
Genre: Sci-Fi
PN level:2
Tech level:4
Population: not really sure what this is for..
Notable locations: Walled city, the main city for the populace. Description in first post. The Forest, the home of the people who made it out of the city. Lush overgrowth, well-hidden supply caches and underground structures dedicated to the fall of Ezamu.
Notable person(s): Ezamu, the owner of the walled city, and the people inside it. He is extremely rarely heard from. Very seldomly seen.
Advanced summary: Since the planet descript is in first post, this will be more about the factions. Ezamuu's military, all of the branches of the modern military. It is ruled by fear, soldiers afraid to go against his orders. It is very well known that those who do not work at peak performance, mysteriously disappears, never to be seen again. On the other hand, The rebel army, which is your ground infantry, live in the forest. They know the trees like the back of their hands, and they fight out of loyalty. Loyalty to Delshyk Tion, the very same one who broke out of the walls, yet when faced with freedom, went back in to rescue others. To those he rescued, he is a hero. To those who are still trapped, he is a golden beacon of hope. To himself, he is a simple man, doing what any normal human being would do.
Auth. level: OPEN
is this good, when paired with the first post?

Back
Top Bottom