Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bluemoon Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

razerwing

Supernova
Bluemoon, discovered only 2 years ago. The planet was so hostile though, that only 3 Factions had moved there. Later on, they found traces of a certain.... power. An old power, unlike anything used before. Instantly, their minds were set to find it. The first faction to act was a former weapons dealer clan. Roc Underground, the best defensive faction. Their specialty was defensive strategy and heavy armor. They rely heavily on fluid communications throughout their army. They have yet to make contact with any other factions.

Character sheets are as follows.
Username:
Character name:
Faction:

If you want to be a leader of a faction, you must PM me. Only leaders have the privelage of naming and designing their factions.

Username: Nethaniel Shade
Character name: they call him Z
Faction: Arch (details below)

Arch is a fraction named because of its main wepon. Bows. If youre in arch you use Bows and Arrows as your main wepon and a knife or sword as a secondary but we do use explosives and ropes... we are for the ones who stay clear hands of guns...
Design:
2fbd3b09c6340781073d6ac022238b2e

welcome young one. It took me this long though to realise that I haven't made mine yet......

Username: razerwing
Character name: Delshyk Tion
Faction: Roc Underground

Roc Underground was an old weapons dealer. Now big enough to go on it's own personal enterprises, it is a fleet made mostly of defensive strategies. It's main space fleet, which is capable of long periods away from docks, is upgraded constantly with the most definsively up-to-date armor available, and due to underground ties, some armors and technologies that aren't available to the public.

It's image is as follow:
Skaven+Bloodbowl+Symbol.jpg

"All units, push the lines! We have a weapons drop incoming, ETA three-and-a-half minutes!" Roc was advancing on one of the neutral drilling rigs, meant to hit the center of this world. Delshyk, the leader of this platoon and of Roc, was overseeing the attack.
"Watch your fire! We can't damage the rig!" he shouted, picking off any that stood hostile to his forces.
"Alright, this is Ghost team reporting. We have uploaded the virus and are now taking over their defense turrets. Get ready to breach." Their armor shone in the otherworldly light, light that was no where near close to Earth. The bronze colored armor made no noise, no hindrance to the soldiers as they moved quickly towards their goal. Automated turrets fired upon them, bringing some of the fighters down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom