Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dr, Jekyl and Ms. Hyde by RobBase086 and Felixia_Luna

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Mr. Sandage was waiting for his lab assistant to come into the lab to assist him on a project that they had been working on for quite sometime. Mr. Sandage is 39 years old, single, never been married, and does not have any kids. He is 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. His assistant was a very smart and bright girl who helps out a lot with him in the lab. They have been mixing chemicals and he has a great time talking to her. He is excited for his assistant because it is her last year of high school and she has been applying to some major colleges that she wants to go to. He hopes that she gets to go to the school that she wants to.

Walking into the lab and straightening up her lab coat, she waved over to her partner. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, I had a couple tests I had to do." She apologized and pulled her brown hair back up into a pony tail. Shaking her head to get a few elusive strands of hair out of her face, she smiled warmly up at him. "So what are we doing today?" Her bright chocolate eyes twinkled with excitement, giving her an air of innocence and childlike curiosity. Her slight frame, plus unimposing height of 5'2'', made her seem younger then her actually age of 18. She often got confused for a 16 year old at a distance. Her chest was barely into the c-cup range, preventing her from being confused for a even younger girl...

Felixia_Luna said:
Walking into the lab and straightening up her lab coat, she waved over to her partner. "Hey! Sorry I'm late, I had a couple tests I had to do." She apologized and pulled her brown hair back up into a pony tail. Shaking her head to get a few elusive strands of hair out of her face, she smiled warmly up at him. "So what are we doing today?" Her bright chocolate eyes twinkled with excitement, giving her an air of innocence and childlike curiosity. Her slight frame, plus unimposing height of 5'2'', made her seem younger then her actually age of 18. She often got confused for a 16 year old at a distance. Her chest was barely into the c-cup range, preventing her from being confused for a even younger girl...

Mr. Sandage noticed that his assistant was in the lab now and waved back to her with a smile. "It happens! Do not worry about it. I understand that you have other things that you are doing in school here so it is no big deal at all." He watched as she pulled her long brown hair into a poneytail. He noticed that she shook just a bit to get what ever lose strands that was in her way of seeing. "Well we will be working on some chemicals and mixing them together. These here are safe to consume, but you know working in a lab we cannot eat or consume anything in here because it is unsafe to do." He told her with s smile. He always loved small petite women because he was not a very big man at all. He was built stocky due to what he inherited from his father being broad shouldered. Plus, Mr. Sandage played football back when he was in high school. So that helped him out with that kind of weight lifting and working out in the weight room.

"Alright then." She went over to a cabinet and started to pull down the chemicals they would be working with today. "So how was your day so far?" She asked, straining to reach some of the top bottles. "Can you also help me out here?"

Felixia_Luna said:
"Alright then." She went over to a cabinet and started to pull down the chemicals they would be working with today. "So how was your day so far?" She asked, straining to reach some of the top bottles. "Can you also help me out here?"

"This should be some fun for us today!" He said as he was laying some of the flasks and beakers that they would be using to mix these chemicals up. "My day went well and yours? Some young kids you know how they are don't you? Well I had a few that would act up in class today though, but that is a part of what I have to deal with." As he noticed that she could not reach some of the chemicals that were up above that she was trying to get down now. "Yes I can help you out here!" He pulled a small step ladder which had a few steps on it. "Us this if you have to grab anything that is beyond your reach."

"Thanks." She replied, stepping up onto the ladder while he was still next to her. She had to lean forward to grab some of the bottles, shaking her rear at him by accident. Her form was mostly covered from the lab coat she wore, but the edges were still visible, and his imagination could picture the rest. After snatching the last few bottles, she stepped down off the ladder and carried the chemicals over to the testing area. "What where you planning on doing today with these?" She asked, eying him with her soft brown eyes.

Felixia_Luna said:
"Thanks." She replied, stepping up onto the ladder while he was still next to her. She had to lean forward to grab some of the bottles, shaking her rear at him by accident. Her form was mostly covered from the lab coat she wore, but the edges were still visible, and his imagination could picture the rest. After snatching the last few bottles, she stepped down off the ladder and carried the chemicals over to the testing area. "What where you planning on doing today with these?" She asked, eying him with her soft brown eyes.

"You are welcome! I am glad that it will help you out!" He replied, as he then watched her go up the ladder to get the chemicals that were needed for mixing together and then for testing eventually. He smiled as he watched her wiggle and jiggle her butt grabbing what she was needing to work on. He did picture in his mind her wearing just a thong panties or possibly no panties at all. His eyes just watched her movement of her butt. "Well these were to be mixed and tested to see what kind of results that we get from them. Nothing that major, but we still have to be careful in what we do with these chemicals." He replied to her question that she had. She had beautiful soft brown eyes which were very appealing to him.

Back
Top Bottom