Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkness arising

Skylar23

Supernova
By George, Skylar is actually posting something other than a Roleplay and trying to speak with the community! It's an apocalypse, everyone run!
No, but what I seriously am talking about is a apocalypse in progress-world that I'm trying to develop for multi-rp purposes as well as a story.
I am planning to have a modern-ish setting (not exactly modern, but not TOO futuristic), set... well, on a world other than Earth. In this world, you may play as any race; as races are constantly integrated through the power of the Creator's imagination. Every thousand years, the Creator imagine a race and it appears in the world; until now, when almost every single race you could think of exists. The planet is 3 times the size of Earth; designed specifically by the Creator to hold all his creations. Those who worship the Creator are known as the Guardæns, or the ones who help bring these creations and integrate them into society. Those that believe only their race is pure and all others are mistakes are the Shades.
Please, any comments or ideas to help me out with this are appreciated. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom