Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Was Your First Time

First time with a girl was when I was 18. She was one of my best friends and it was incredibly awkward, haha. Fun though, even with all the drama later.
First time with a guy was just before my 21st birthday. It wasn't a pleasant experience, I did not chose him, and I don't even count it as my first (hetero) time, really. The time I count as my first was actually in a 3-way with the lady mentioned above and my best buddy. There wasn't any 'real' penetration, but things got kinky enough that I don't think it qualified as anything other than sex. And even if it didn't count, I still think of it as my first 'cause he was the first man I chose to go to bed with. It was also pretty awkward, but well worth it.

Lost both (oral/vaginal) virginities at 17 to Vein. And I've never been more content. I nearly let my ex have it about half a year to a year before meeting Vein, afraid I'd never find anyone else. But I'm glad I fought off the temptation and waited. It was definitely worth it.

I lost my vaginal virginity to a girl i only knew for a week. It was hot. And fun. And now she lives in kansas, And I miss her a bit... yea...

Lost my oral virginity at 19 with my first boyfriend. We broke up though after a month, he kept wanting to do it and I said no. He was an ass anyway.

Now 23 and still waiting for the right man~ :D

I was a total virgin until May when I was assaulted. Now I'm pregnant and about to have a little bundle of joy :).

20 when it happened,was my best freind. Both oral and sexytimes in the same night. Honestly though your first should be with someone you trust. Just saying otherwise it gets real fucked up fast

Oral: 18
V-Card: Still holding
Anal: Still holding

I've been with a girl and one guy.
So, I'm not really experienced but it doesn't bother me.

Oh man, now I feel bad for having lost it so young.

Lost it when I was 15, to a girl I can barely remember now.
I regret that, but ah well.

Back
Top Bottom