Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Was Your First Time

Still a virgin normally speaking and orally. Got a couple hand-jobs before from my last ex, and done plenty of kissing. I'm absolutely saving my first time for my marriage, that is something I have been adamant about for a long time. I even said no to my ex after an especially intense shirtless make-out session. I sometimes worry that I won't be able to wait, but I think that this is one thing I will be able to stick to no matter what.

17 is when I lost my virginity.
I was 16 when I got my first kiss and got felt up for the first time.

I was 17, three months before I turned 18.

It was horrible because she was experienced, and she made the biggest mistake and turned me off almost instantly. She compared me to her ex. And despite lots of sex, I only came once during our four week relationship.

Now, I haven't had sex since and I'm turning 20 in a month, so probably just waitnig for the right girl to come along^^

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
iChaosKnight914 said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
You aren't, far as I know. There was a thread about that asked about people's top kinks IRL.

Gave it up at 18~ Virgin in some ways but not others. ;D

Was loosing your virginity to whoever a big thing to you or did you not care who was your first and just wanted to fuck?

I really don't care who takes mine to be honest. If it ever happens.

Actually, it was a big deal. I don't take sex as being something you just do for the hell of it. It means something to me even if that person isn't someone I love and just someone I'm friends with.

I totally agree with u there hahvoc. I was 20 when I had sex for the first time. now I dnt just sleep with just anyone, that person means something to me if I do something that special with them.

19 when I lost my normal, oral, and anal virginity. ;) That's right, me and my ex used a strap on for my first time. She had just came back from France and had bought one over there and decided to trick me that night by waiting while I was "asleep." I didn't care, I wanted her to use it. :p

... 18 and still a virgin. Never kissed a girl, or anything beyond that. My first girlfriend was actually a year ago. We were great friends for years, but we only lasted one date. We didn't want a relationship to ruin our friendship. Anyway, I'm still trying to save myself for that 'special' someone. Knowing my shy nature, however, that would probably be a while.

At least I know I'm not the only male virgin here. I was actually kind of worried there for a bit.

19 and still a virgin, here.~
And yes, virgin in all those ways.
No oral, no anal, and everything else.
I'm a virgin. End of story.~

Never ever ever with a man, but with girls… :heart:

13 was my first time, with my best friend. Utterly destroyed my longtime friendship forever. I had 'the sad' for months because of it. Always look back on that moment as a dark part of my life, but in some ways I don't regret it. Still love that girl…

I was 19 when I lost my virginity. It was actually to a girl that I knew in High School that randomly came to visit me one day. We went out, had lunch, and started hanging out a bunch together. She asked to spend the night at my house, and like a chivalrous dildo, I let her have my bed and I took the floor.

Not long after that she was like "you don't have to sleep on the floor, you know?". The rest is history. (Yes, the loss of my v-card counts as history, what of it?)

15. Got pounced by a hot redhead shortly after I moved away from the school we both attended.

Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but to all you 'proud virgins'? I've seen many, many relationships fall apart due to crap sex, and nothing else. It's worth getting experienced to make sure you can satisfy your dream partner when they come along.

It's especially bad when they wait until marriage and realize they're sexually incompatible. Whew. Cheating and emotional destruction on a massive scale.

Seraph Nicholas said:
15. Got pounced by a hot redhead shortly after I moved away from the school we both attended.

Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but to all you 'proud virgins'? I've seen many, many relationships fall apart due to crap sex, and nothing else. It's worth getting experienced to make sure you can satisfy your dream partner when they come along.

It's especially bad when they wait until marriage and realize they're sexually incompatible. Whew. Cheating and emotional destruction on a massive scale.

Yeah, there's also lots of relationships that end when partners find (or one partner finds) that all that's keeping them together is sex, good, mediocre or otherwise. Years ago I strung a girl out for the sake of months of good sex. I made her promises I had no intention of keeping. She thought she had found her dream partner and had a future with me. I even lied to her about why we needed to break up.

I agree it's a bad idea to wait for marriage for sex. But I've also noticed that friends and relatives around my age who were more cautious about losing their virginities (they didn't until 18, 19, even older) tended to be more successful early on, in a very conventional sense. We most of us equated sex with serious involvement (I didn't, but I was a tool). Those of us who were cautious focused more on careers, education, etc. and by their early to mid-twenties they were getting plenty of sex in any case.

Here's my other piece of advice to all you folks under the age of 30: you have lots and lots of time to become sexually experienced. Don't rush it, and have fun in the process. Not being the world's greatest lover with your dream partner could lead to a breakup, but there are many many other reasons people often meet "the one" later on in life.

Seraph Nicholas said:
So... You being a dirtbag is the fault of good sex?

Nah. Me being a dirtbag is just me being a dirtbag. I'm almost positive there are other dirtbags out there who haven't enjoyed good sex.

My point is, if you are very emotionally invested in sex, and in your first time, it's not necessarily a bad thing to be cautious. To avoid dirtbags like me, if nothing else. You can't ask people to un-invest themselves emotionally-- evolving sexuality is just a process everyone has to go through. At their own pace.

I won't say my exact age, but I was in high-school. A girl I really liked had gone to a party with someone I vaguely knew which turned out to be a complete wash and knowing she could get me to do pretty much anything invited me and a friend around to score some booze. Two hour round trip. We got there, and were pretty much being ignored so my friend and I took our booze to a park to get wasted and a couple of girls came with us.

I hit it off with one (not the one I liked) though not much happened however a few days later the girl I did like decided that it was unacceptable, and things went from there. Yay for possessiveness. I'm still rather fond of her (though things are very different now) although it was an anti-climax to say the least. I was glad to have gotten it over with. For a guy I think it's a big relief socially. Not that it's really all that important. At the time it felt like a big deal.

I lost mine when i was 19, just a few weeks shy of 20 ~
Got a hotel room and everything, it was pretty neatly planned (i told my parents i was sleeping over at a friends! haha). Though even so, my boyfriend at the time was a sweetie and kept on asking if i was sure about it till the very end XD

0 w 0 memories, haha

18, with my first girlfriend that I was with for a total of five years.

We were visiting her parents and I guess something about her old room made her want to do the deed. First time for both of us.

16? It was with my first 'real' girlfriend. I've had crushes and such before that, but it never really went anywhere outside of hand-holding and kissing. It was a good day, maybe a few months into our relationship, she was rather forward about it too, I was her second partner so we both had a very limited idea of what was going on other than the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom