Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Female or Futa Dom Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

daethesub

Super-Earth
Hi this is my Fxf or Futaxf thread if that’s not what your looking for pleas go somewhere else unless of course you like MxM in which case go here.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=21753

I’m looking for a Female or Futanari Domina
My kinks aren’t very limited but I don’t do Anal, Scat, Vore or Snuff/Death
Please check out my kink list
I’d like it if you could keep posts to a minimum of four lines but the longer the better.
Please use grammar but I won’t get angry so long as it makes sense.
I’m not too fussed when it comes to spelling as I have dyslexia myself so if I can read it I’ll accept it.
If you want perfect spelling from me please tell me and I’ll send it through word and double check my posts before sending them.

Oh and please no pictures for characters. Using them for setting tattos and the like is fine but not for characters if at all posible.

I’ll RP via the Threads, PM, Email and msn though for msn well it depends on what times you can be on the computer.

Pairings and plots
Nearly anything can be mixed and matched
And I don’t mind Magic and or supernatural beings in any RP

I know this is very taboo and I understand allot of people don’t like this kind of thing if so just tell me otherwise well if you’ll do this or mix it in with one of the other Pairing I would be so happy.

I want to be your piss slave. That is any Futanari’s out there
If that sound intresting PM me and I will clarify.

Historically ambiguous real world

Mafia means Yakuza, American Mafia, Russian Mafia etc
Mafia Boss x Underling
Mafia Boss x Living repayment/gift
Mafia Boss x Slave (wether legal or illegal is up to you)
Mafia Boss x Prostitute um well anything that makes sense

Mafia x Basically the same as above

Assassin x intended target

Kidnapper x kidnapped person

Prisoner/s x jail bait
Guard x prisoner

Gang Bang
Military Hazing
Young woman new to the army gets raped and humiliated by more experienced women

Historically based

Slave X Samurai

WW2
Nazi guard x POW(Probably a spy)

Gestapo x Prisoner

GDR: German Democratic Republic, East Germany
Stasi x enemy of the state
Stasi x anything you can think of

Soviet Union
KGB x enemy of the people
Russian Communist Military or Police x anyone that makes sense

Fantasy

I’ll expand on this later

Fan Based RP’s

Hetalia

Belarus x Hungry
Belarus x Belgium
Belarus x Lichtenstein

Plots I'll post them as they come to me

Possible plot for Military Hazing

I would like to do a RP set in a futuristic post apocalyptic society the governments have reformed and civilization has returned but not as it was before as now only one in ten or even less children born are male and the men are all rather sickly. The men are coveted and pampered looked after and kept separate from the real world. A world which is just as violent as when it was run by men wars are commonplace and joining the army is mandatory at the young age of 16 of course only for girls. My character comes from one of the small villages that stayed above ground during the apocalypse and these villages have mostly decided to forgo technology so while educated she is naive and innocent to the way the world is and especially to how Sex and Humiliation play a big part in the army. She expects to serve her country for the allotted years and then go home to farm the same person she left as. She won’t be if she even survives her time there at all.

Your charie would be either of a higher rank or more experienced and we will probably also play multiple charies at various stages both for sexual scenes that is if you don’t mind non/con and or for battle if you do.

Plot for Slave X Samurai (and the reason I put them in that order.)
Slave/Samurai RP in which the Samurai ,my charie, is actually the younger sister of the person she is pretending to be. Her brother was murdered and she assumes his name so as to be able to travel having learnt how to use a sword from her brother after the rest of their family died. On her journey for revenge she takes along her slave/maid (In ancient Japan they could be basically the same thing) and long time lover in public behaving like a harsh and cruel master as is normal while in private it is the lowly serving girl who takes control.

(At some point in the RP I would love it if there could be a situation which makes it necessary for them to pretend to have sex, with the Samurai taking the slave, so as to avoid suspicion of some sort)

RE: Looking for a Female or Futa Dom Character

Bump I have returned this time for good i hope someone responds

RE: Looking for a Female or Futa Dom Character

Bump I'm hoping to stay on for longer this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom