Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince of Felirae(Disgrace/Braidden)

Asher eats slowly while he listens, he could tell she was nervous about the subject. As she explained her reason for her nervousness was obvious. It seemed there was more to it than just bringing the tree back to life, he had to start a family to keep the tree alive. Then there was this ritual of joining she mentioned, the way she reacted made him blush as well. But , not wanting to be one to jump to conclusions, he decided he should have her clarify. "And what must we do for this ritual?" He asked, though he seemed to have the feeling that he already knew. He seemed to forget about the food sitting before him now as he listened

She could feel a few beads of sweat popping up on her forehead and she swallowed hard and then continued to look at the ground beneath her. "W-well..." She whispered. She then cleared her throat. "It involves us making love, and when our magical wave lengths are matched, we are joined...Then the Great tree will accept my flow of Mana as well..." She paused, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "However, to do that, our hearts must also be in harmony...We must...have complete trust in one another...and when that's done we can take the Kingdom back from the King. What we're doing now is only the first step...."

Beautiful Disgrace said:
She could feel a few beads of sweat popping up on her forehead and she swallowed hard and then continued to look at the ground beneath her. "W-well..." She whispered. She then cleared her throat. "It involves us making love, and when our magical wave lengths are matched, we are joined...Then the Great tree will accept my flow of Mana as well..." She paused, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "However, to do that, our hearts must also be in harmony...We must...have complete trust in one another...and when that's done we can take the Kingdom back from the King. What we're doing now is only the first step...."

He seemed to have taken a hue of bright red as his suspicions were confirmed. And of course, a part of his mind seemed to fly away visualizing the ritual already. The other part of his mind saying he wasn't ready for all of this. But he knew this had to be down, she didn't bring him all this way for nothing. He cleared his throat finally finding the ability to speak once more. "That sounds like some ritual" He said now looking to her completly differently. His eyes roaming over her, she was very beautiful, he mainly thought women with her looks wouldn't want anythign to do with him

((Here's the image again, the first link is broken. Black Star ))

She took a deep breath and then nodded. "It is said that the ritual causes both spirits to transcend into enlightenment of the highest caliber. It is truly an amazing experience, one that I'm looking forward to." For a moment she forgot why she was embarassed about it. Before she became of age the ritual to her only meant the bonding of two kindred spirits, which would forever bind them together. Then when she was told how to do the ritual it became something she had placed in the back of her mind. Sure, she was curious about sex and had desires...but when it came down to it she simply was too embarrassed to imagine or even speak of it. Her eyes were back to Asher and she could feel him looking at her. She wasn't sure if she was appealing to him, but still...they had to do this to save Felirae.

To her, he was quite average looking as a peasant, but when she worked her magic on him and dressed him as a proper mage he was quite handsome. She cleared her throat. "Anyways, we better hurry up. When you are finished we will begin to revive the tree immediately.

Asher wondered whether she actually found him a suitable mate, or if she only felt she had to do this. He knew he should forget about such insecurities, but now that the subject of sex had been brought up they seemed to roll into his mind without much warning. "Well, um...I never thought I'd be speaking of such things with a woman of your beauty" He admitted, which was with complete honesty. Once more he blushed upon telling her this. He pushed his bit of pork aside, years of meager meals made it to where he got full off a little bit.

"Well tell me how to revive the tree" He said pulling himself back to his feet. Looking a bit nervous about the ordeal, he was taught to fear magic. And being involved in it seemed to unnerve him a tiny bit

She blushed when he complimented her on her looks but quickly turned around. "Very well. Come over here." She pulled him by the arm and placed him directly in front of the tree. It was very large, possibly thirty feet across and a few stories tall. She got behind him and placed both of her hands on his shoulder blades. He could feel her body leaning on his. "Put your hands against the tree." She told him. She waited until he did so before closing her eyes. For a second, there was no reaction. However, the mana tree began pulsating, a slight hum now filling the air. Rune marks appeared on the bark and began to respond to the mages. It was very bright, nearly blinding. Enough where the entire village could see the events. Black Star was merely using him as a key so she could place her own magical energy within it. For what seemed like hours, Asher could feel Black Stars magical flowing inside of him and out of his hands, into the three. Then finally, there was one big flash, and both of them were throne backwards. The dying mountain that they had seen just minutes before was now abundant with plant life. They had done it, and it would only take a few days before the prosper would hit the actual Kindom of Felirae.

Black Star opened her eyes, nearly drained of all her magical energy. "I...had not calculated this." She whispered to herself, her eyes wide with fear. She had done it, or they had. They had revived the tree, but at a very costly expense. Black Stars magical energy was next to nothing now, and she wouldn't be able to defend them against assassins until she got it back.

Beautiful Disgrace said:
She blushed when he complimented her on her looks but quickly turned around. "Very well. Come over here." She pulled him by the arm and placed him directly in front of the tree. It was very large, possibly thirty feet across and a few stories tall. She got behind him and placed both of her hands on his shoulder blades. He could feel her body leaning on his. "Put your hands against the tree." She told him. She waited until he did so before closing her eyes. For a second, there was no reaction. However, the mana tree began pulsating, a slight hum now filling the air. Rune marks appeared on the bark and began to respond to the mages. It was very bright, nearly blinding. Enough where the entire village could see the events. Black Star was merely using him as a key so she could place her own magical energy within it. For what seemed like hours, Asher could feel Black Stars magical flowing inside of him and out of his hands, into the three. Then finally, there was one big flash, and both of them were throne backwards. The dying mountain that they had seen just minutes before was now abundant with plant life. They had done it, and it would only take a few days before the prosper would hit the actual Kindom of Felirae.

Black Star opened her eyes, nearly drained of all her magical energy. "I...had not calculated this." She whispered to herself, her eyes wide with fear. She had done it, or they had. They had revived the tree, but at a very costly expense. Black Stars magical energy was next to nothing now, and she wouldn't be able to defend them against assassins until she got it back.
Now that he was directly in front of the tree, it seemed much much bigger than it was a second ago. Doubts once more raced across his mind, how was he going to revive something that large? He blushed feeling her hands upon him and then her body leaning against him. He placed both hands on the bark of the tree wondering how this was going to work. Especially when nothing seemed to happen at first. But he nearly jumped at the sudden urge of energy flowing in , then out of him. His eyes wide with amazement as he saw the runes form across the tree. But he soon had to shut his eyes as well when the light became way too bright for him. Despite trying to get used to seeing magic and it's wonders, getting thrown by an unknown force for the second time still startled him. But he managed to take time to enjoy the scenery.

He glanced over to Black Star "Is everything alright?" He asked her with concern when he saw her states. He didn't even notice his own changes. His skin seemed to match the tone of the tree bark, and a tattoo like symbol of a tree formed on his wrist.

She looked at her shaking hands ad then made two fists. "Everything is alright. It will just be a little more difficult to defeat the assassins, that's all." She didn't want to worry him, not after she promised to protect him anyway. She looked up at him and immediately saw the changes. Not only in physical appearance, but his magical energy was humming and reverberating just like the tree was doing a second ago. He probably hadn't noticed, but she did. She got up and then took his hand in hers. "The symbol..." She stated quietly and then smiled. "You did it, Asher. You are truly the future King of Felirae." She then looked around them, pleased with her work. "Not that I ever doubted you were, of course."

Asher raises a brow at her reaction to seeing him. He lifted his hand and blinked rapidly at the darker tone. Then he turned them over to see the symbol. And not that he was realizing all this, he began to feel the energy coursing through him. Then he thought of something, he didn't know how magic worked, so it might have sounded a bit odd. "Is there anyway I can lend you energy...until you get yours back?" He asked, not even used to having such power yet

She smiled and then shook her head. "No. At least not yet. Our magical wave lengths are not matched. You would simply end up hurting me. That ability will only work after the joining ritual." She walked towards the tree and leaned her back on it, sighing heavily. "We must have made it just in time. Had we done it a little sooner, I'd still have something to work with. My apologies, but I still intend to protect you even without my power. reached for her staff beside her and then picked it up. "They will reach us in a few hours. Three probably. Horses are useless on this type of terrain."

Asher nodded, and then seemed on edge when he heard that the assassins were close by. For the longest time he always thought he was never important enough to be assassinated, so he never really took steps to prepare for such attempts. He seemed to grasp for his machete quite instantly, but it wasn't like he'd actually know what to do with the thing once they got there. "What should I do?" He asked her, strongly conflicted right now to stay or ran

She looked at him and then smiled. "Don't worry. Just trust in me." She looked at the great tree and then at him. "Hmm, we might be able to pull something off." She said quietly. However, the method she was thinking about would leave evidence that they were there. Sighing, she realized that this was the only choice to guarantee his safety since she was sure a battle without magic would be a long one. She drew one of the hidden daggers on her person and then cut her thumb deeply without even flinching. "Well, we're going to start with something very advanced, but its a start indeed," She began as she drew a medium sized ritual circle on the grass beneath them. "You should be a natural so don't worry about it. Try activating this, and once you do, we'll simply teleport home.

Asher tilted his head curiously once he saw her cut into her thumb. He wondered just what kind of magic she was going to try and conjure up that required her blood. He then blinked rapidly when she told him to activate the circle. At first, he just treated her to a blank stare, he didn't know anything about any of this stuff. But he decided it wasn't time to start questioning things, so he walked into the circle. He kept repeating the word activate in his mind like it was simply by command. But he began to feel a sudden warm rush of energy flow from his own body and to the circle

Braiddan said:
Asher tilted his head curiously once he saw her cut into her thumb. He wondered just what kind of magic she was going to try and conjure up that required her blood. He then blinked rapidly when she told him to activate the circle. At first, he just treated her to a blank stare, he didn't know anything about any of this stuff. But he decided it wasn't time to start questioning things, so he walked into the circle. He kept repeating the word activate in his mind like it was simply by command. But he began to feel a sudden warm rush of energy flow from his own body and to the circle

The circle reacted as soon as his magic entered it, and it expanded so that both of them were in the middle.They were then teleported into the inside of his home, and she sighed in relief. Teleportation usually sapped most of her strength, so she looked at him. "You okay?" She put down the sack that they had brought with them on the hike. They didn't need evidence tracing them back to the peasant district. It was still early in the morning, but there was lots of noise coming from outside. It was probably the speculation for the Great Trees rebirth.

Beautiful Disgrace said:
The circle reacted as soon as his magic entered it, and it expanded so that both of them were in the middle.They were then teleported into the inside of his home, and she sighed in relief. Teleportation usually sapped most of her strength, so she looked at him. "You okay?" She put down the sack that they had brought with them on the hike. They didn't need evidence tracing them back to the peasant district. It was still early in the morning, but there was lots of noise coming from outside. It was probably the speculation for the Great Trees rebirth.

Asher pressed himself against the wall of his house, panting slightly. The teleportation did take a bit out of him to say the least. And not one fully versed in magic yet, it probably was a little bit more taxing to him than it was to most. He leaned back against the wall's sturdy post to keep himself composed, and to figure out where the floor was "does magic always drain like this?" He asked looking up to Black Star. But a rush of accomplishment did ride through him as he thought about the now revived tree

Black Star ran to him and then slipped her arm around the small of his back. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you. Not all spells are like this, just the time and space magic." She said, walking to his small cot. When she sat him down on his bed, She smiled at him. "You did very well though. Not many mages could teleport such a long distance without messing up." Her gaze went towards the rune on his wrist. "You'll learn other magic fast then. Go ahead, lay down and rest."

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Black Star ran to him and then slipped her arm around the small of his back. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you. Not all spells are like this, just the time and space magic." She said, walking to his small cot. When she sat him down on his bed, She smiled at him. "You did very well though. Not many mages could teleport such a long distance without messing up." Her gaze went towards the rune on his wrist. "You'll learn other magic fast then. Go ahead, lay down and rest."

Asher nodded and leaned back against the wall behind him, his head still spinning. This magic seemed to create an odd rush that made him very dizzy. He did smile in return, however nodding to her complement. "Thank you, I sure hope all of it doesn't make me dizzy like this" He mumbled while closing his eyes

Back
Top Bottom