Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One final thought to world connection...

Merge the ideas???

• Yes.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Well, the tally is pretty clear as to what the masses want as far as connecting the worlds goes. That said, we'll be going with option #1 from the poll, details of which can be found here.

Ok. Now, there is one additional thing I'd like to pose before we set things up as far as 'world connection' goes. It was an idea brought up by BlackWingAngel and something Nihilistic_Impact suggested we implement and merge with option #1. So, please take this poll regarding that and we'll move on to choosing a moderation team next.

I voted 'yes' to merge the ideas mainly from the perspective that I believe it would be a seamless way for admin and mods to intervene if needed without disrupting the flow of RPs. But that's about all I'd use it for.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that if this merger happens, that admin and mods do not want this used as a means of brown-nosing or other such things. We're here to service you and make the place fun for you. It would merely be a way for us to enter an RP and intervene without disrupting its flow if a situation arises (and hopefully such situations will be few and far between).

Ok. I think this isn't going to change if I leave it up for an additional day. That said, I'm going to close this and this merger idea will indeed be implemented with the option #1 idea. Though ONLY as a means to seamlessly involve staff as needed so as not to disrupt the flow of the RPs that occur in this section.

That said:

NO BROWN-NOSING ADMIN OR MODS! (We are here for you, to help make the place fun and safe and assist as needed. We actually enjoy helping out and want to see the site flourish and its members happy. We're not here to be idolized or anything like that. Such treatment actually makes us uncomfortable.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom