You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-30-2014, 08:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

A few Universe's I'd like to get going.
05-01-2011, 07:34 AM
A few Universe's I'd like to get going.
So here's the deal, I'm looking to start a group RP started. What I'm looking for is a group of people who are willing to get together and organize a plot, establish who's who and what will be going on. For example, I'd like everyone to work together to bring foward great plot twists, a good cause and effect thing you know? Or if the plots get really complex I'd like those involved to work out how to present it to the other players, like say a detective story.

Of course it doesn't have to be that, I'm pretty much looking for a long chain story where everyone can brainstorm and have fun.

So alas, a few Universe's I'd like to play:

Batman(DC Universe)
Marvel Universe
Full Metal Alchemist
Star Wars (Old Republic or after the Saga, I s'pose during the Saga would work but I'd like to see a majority of original characters.)
Supernatural(Canon and orignal content)

Just to name a few. Anyone interested?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 08:40 AM
RE: A few Universe's I'd like to get going.
I am willing to do something in the Batman DC Universe.
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Woo! What'd you have in mind? I'm still trying to decide who I'd like to play. So, Anyone else?
05-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm also for Batman!
In which case I call Harley Quinn.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. [Image: images%3Fq%3Dstars%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D875...29,r:3,s:0]
05-18-2011, 09:22 PM
  • I'm quite interested in something with the Batman verse.
    How much canon would we be using? And would it invovle any DCAU and in what timeline?
    Also, would you prefer we stick to only canon for it? Or can we do canon and OC?
05-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Supernatural I say
12-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Supernatural! I'd like to get that one going. Sorry it's been awhile everyone, had some things to take care of. As for the Batman universe, It's all DC canon, so we can incorporate anyone, but the central focus will be bat-specific and in Gotham for the most part. Original character's are welcome, I'm sure everyone here knows the typical power playing crap and already will be fairly realistic and faithful to the Bat-universe.
12-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Cough