Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Possession Of Evelyn by RobBase086 and Succubus Schoolgirl

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob was excited about watching the 2011 NFL Draft he wanted to know who the Chicago Bears were going to draft to see if it would improve the football team to make it to the Super Bowl. He had bought the required snacks to last him for the Draft which took place for 3 days and started on Thursday night. Saturday was the last portion of the draft and all the Bears had to select was the 5th and 6th round. Rob had his mozzerella cheese sticks in the oven, some jalepeno poppers to snack on while watching the draft. What Rob had forgotten was that he had promised to take Evelyn shopping. He sat down in his black leather recliner and started to watch the draft while his snacks were cooking. He was sitting there sipping on a cold Budlight. Rob is 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. He is 39 years old a little older than Evelyn, but the age did not bother them both because they were very much in love from the moment they met when Rob returned back to college from serving in the Navy.

Ever since Evelyn had met Rob, she had been head-over-heels in love with him. She hadn't dated many men, but she knew that he was the kind of man that he would like to be with for a long, long time. He wasn't perfect, but she loved him. For a while now she had been trying to get him to take her shopping. Evelyn could generally get him to do what she wanted; she was often told she had a quite calm and soothing voice and appearance. Gentle eyes could make a lot of people listen to her. She had decided to try again right now, even though he was watching football. "Roooob." Evelyn said in a sing-song voice as she walked out of the kitchen to talk to Rob. A knee-length black skirt went down to her knees, and a white blouse covered her top. "You told me you'd take me shopping soon."

Succubus Schoolgirl said:
Ever since Evelyn had met Rob, she had been head-over-heels in love with him. She hadn't dated many men, but she knew that he was the kind of man that he would like to be with for a long, long time. He wasn't perfect, but she loved him. For a while now she had been trying to get him to take her shopping. Evelyn could generally get him to do what she wanted; she was often told she had a quite calm and soothing voice and appearance. Gentle eyes could make a lot of people listen to her. She had decided to try again right now, even though he was watching football. "Roooob." Evelyn said in a sing-song voice as she walked out of the kitchen to talk to Rob. A knee-length black skirt went down to her knees, and a white blouse covered her top. "You told me you'd take me shopping soon."

Rob had loved Evelyn ever since they met and he loved her smile along with her eyes that she has. She was a very beautiful woman that any guy would want to date, or ask her out. He heard her coming out of the kitchen and talking to him. "Yes baby?" He said with a smile wondering what she was waning, or what he could do for her? She was dressed very beautiful that day, and he did not know that she was going to be talking him into taking her shopping. "Well we can go for a little bit because the Bears do not draft for another 2 1/2 hours. So we can go for a bit." He told her and smiled at her. "How does that sound to you sexy?"

Evelyn sighed at his reply, a slight pout look on her face. "Oh, you men and your sports. Can't you turn off football to come with me?" She cooed, taking slow steps closer to him, eventually sitting down on his lap, wrapping her arms casually around his neck. "Don't you love me than that silly old game? You can't marry football, silly." She added in low tones, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Evelyn sighed at his reply, a slight pout look on her face. "Oh, you men and your sports. Can't you turn off football to come with me?" She cooed, taking slow steps closer to him, eventually sitting down on his lap, wrapping her arms casually around his neck. "Don't you love me than that silly old game? You can't marry football, silly." She added in low tones, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Rob figured that giving her several hours shopping at the mall would be more than enough time for her to go shopping and looking around. "Well us men love sports sweetie. Yes I can turn the TV off and I told you we can spend a few hours at the mall. What is wrong with that?" He instantly set the DVR to record the fourth round of the draft just in case that they do not get home in time to catch who the Bears draft in the fifth round of the draft. He felt her move closer to him and then sit down onto his lap. He smiled as she sat onto his lap and placed her arms around his neck. "Yes of course I love you Evelyn! I love you more than the game, but I have been a Bears fan longer than we have been dating or known each other. I am surprised that you do not want to sit down here with me to watch the game as well with me. I do not plan to marry football." He told her feeling her kiss his cheek softly. he liked that and smiled. He told her, "Come here kitten!" As he wanted to kiss her sweet lips.

Back
Top Bottom