Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach Me (Master_Germish x Zurii)

Zurii

Planetoid
(Eve looks like this)

Eve twirled a strand of strawberry-berry blonde hair around her finger as she waited for the recording studio to give her the okay and let her go home. The day had been much too long for her tastes, first an interview, then a photo-shoot, and finally a recording for her newest single. She was stressed and definitely needed to relax.

Her thoughts trailed back to the previous evening, mindlessly browsing fan pages, checking out the comments and critiques. Mistakenly she’d clicked a link that led her to a less than proper website. Photo shopped images of her face on a variety of naked bodies, all shapes and sizes covered the screen, and she’d squealed in horror. All the pictures had possessed a common theme, the restraints, the orders, and the degradation. They’d also all had short member written fantasies, filled with lewd terms and bizarre orders.

Being the proper girl that she was, Eve had closed the window right away. But she kept on wondering about the pictures… until finally she found herself at the website again, reading all of the stories on what these males wanted to do to her.

Even more frightening to her was the fact that she’d realized she enjoyed it. The idea of herself under someone’s command… it sent shivers down her spine. There wasn’t really anyone she could talk to about it though… Eve’s family lived too far away, she didn’t have any celebrity friends she could trust, and it wasn’t like she had a boyfriend.

Her eyes settled on her bodyguard, settled next to her on the waiting room couch. They were unusually close, he was good looking, and since they were together twenty-four seven they’d developed a close bond. Red crept into her cheeks, but she couldn’t stop herself from speaking.

“Kale, have you ever… thought about, maybe, um, tying someone up? Or, um, maybe, like having a master? In a sort of sexual situation that is.” She questioned softly.

Kale had been hired on a few years ago to protect Eve when she was becoming the little starlet, initially he was hard to deal with and he got mad at her spontaneity and her ability to be unpredictable. But over the years he learned her body and her habits well. Being able to read her body language almost perfectly and knowing when she needed to be comforted or pushed properly. He was there to help. What he found odd was why her, he was an ex black-ops colonel. The best in his business, a world renown sharpshooter and assassin, but discharged from the military for various political reasons. He worked as a freelance killer for awhile before settling on bodyguard.

Now he sat next to her calmly, knowing that his silenced pistol was loaded and ready to go if need be as well as his collapsible baton in the other side of his coat. When she looked to him and blushed red and asked if he had ever thought about tying someone up or having a master he turned to face her, his black shades covering his eyes before he removed them and said. "Is now the time to talk about this? And if you insist, I have." He answered her as he stared down and into her eyes.

Eve blushed at his reply. “I-I suppose not.” She said meekly, disappointed and feeling awkward. But then he mentioned that he had done it before, and she perked up a little. “Y-you have?” She questioned, trying to keep the interest from her voice. Of course Kale always seemed to know what was going on with her, he understood her in a way that many others couldn’t, and Eve trusted him with everything, including this newest interest of hers.

“I know that maybe we shouldn’t talk about this now… but maybe… tonight? We could go back to my place. Would that be okay?” She questioned unsurely, biting her lip as his dark eyes met her own bright green ones. The whole concept of what she had seen was alluring and terrifying at the same time, but she found herself drawn to it nonetheless. She trusted Kale, he had been taking care of her for years, and he understood her naivety and didn’t take advantage of it, she was sure she could trust him with this.

Kale smiled as she looked away dejected but returned with another question, this one a bit more eager and revealing her true intentions. Kale listened as she spoke and he couldn't help the smirk come onto his face and he leaned next to her ear, seeing her body fidget he said. "Eve, I know you want to experiment with being tied up and let me tell you one thing. Once you try it, you never go back to it." He warned her as he kissed her ear and moved back to sitting next to her and waiting for the recording studio to release her so they can go back to her house and he can show her the fun and dark world of master/slave.

Eve’s breath hitched as Kale leaned closer, his lips just brushing her ear. She could smell the cologne on his skin and her body trembled nervously. His voice held such promise, she found herself swallowing timidly, face red. But before she could respond, her manager came back in, spouting off some unimportant information on how the recording went, but all Eve was listening for was the go ahead to head home, and finally she was granted it.

Nervously she hopped up from the coach, wishing quick good byes to her manager, before following Kale outside. There weren’t too many fans around so they were able to get into her sleek black car and reach her apartment quickly. She was nervous the entire ride up to her apartment, and she was grateful when they finally reached it. “Umm… do you want a glass of water?”

Kale got up quickly from the couch and smiled as they could finally go home and he drove her off to her luxurious apartment rather quickly and lead her inside, already being dominate to her, not allowing her to lead or make a decision. When she asked if he would like a glass of water he looked at her and took off his glasses, his eyes moving over her body as if he owned her and said. "Sure, no ice though." He then walked over to her couch and sat down in it. Waiting for her to come back with his water and so that they could discuss a bit more about this new fantasy of hers that they both wanted to play out.

Eve was nervous as she poured the water, hands shaking, and a few drops spilled to the counter beneath. Carefully she brought it back to Kale, setting it on a coaster, and settling down next to him on the coach. “I just, I found this website about me last night, tied up and… other things. And I liked it.” She said nervously, voice wavering and cheeks darkening.

“B-but I don’t really understand it, and really know what to do, so I was just w-wondering if… maybe you knew? Or c-could show me?” Eve’s eyes were trained on her hands in her lap, she was too nervous to even look at Kale. If her managers ever found out what there sweet and innocent Eve, idol to millions of girls, was doing, she would be in so much trouble. But the thrill alone kept her there, wanting answers.

He took the water carefully and sipped from it so it wouldn't spill easily before setting it back down on the coaster and looking over her as she confessed her attraction to the bondage she saw and kale gave her body a nice slow look over as he tried to decide whether or not to accept this role. Finally after a solid minute or two of silence he looked at her and said. "I'll do it, eve, but first. You gotta know a few things." He said as he placed his hand on her thigh and began to rub it slowly. "One, this will obviously be very sexual and you need to know and understand, that you will be pleasing me as I please you. Second, you gotta trust me, I will push your limits both mentally and physically. But trust that I will stop before any permanent damage is done. Finally, you gotta show me respect and call me sir, because I will be in control of all this." He told her as he decided to start her off lightly and work her up to calling him master and being his sex slave.

Eve fidgeted nervously as she watched Kale sip his water, and then proceeded to scan her entire body. It was intimidating, and her skin itched at the thought of someone looking at her that way. Finally he spoke, and she jumped as his deep voice intruded upon the silence of the room. She nodded her head eagerly as he stopped to state his perquisites. Eve couldn’t help the blush as he mentioned it would be sexual, and mutual pleasure. The trust was something a little more foreign, but Eve was sure she could trust Kale, she’d been trusting him with her life for the last couple of years after all.

She jumped as the hang settled on her thigh, but then relaxed into the pleasing touch, but she knew she wanted more. Eve gave a resolute nod of her head as Kale finished. This was what she wanted. “Yes, of course, This is what I want… I want to be… controlled, Sir.” Eve said softly.

Kale's hand slid up her thigh and towards her crotch as she said she wanted to be controlled and he moved his hand onto her crotch and gave her a pat before moving her into his lap and having one hand wrap into her hair to act as a leash as his other hand grabbed her ass firmly and he pushed her down into a kiss, but held her face barely from his and he spoke, letting his breath hit her face. "Eve, do you willfully submit yourself to be controlled to the extent I so desire?" He had to ask to make sure he could do as he wished to her without having her lash out or try and ruin him financially. His eyes stared into hers, completely emotionless and degrading in look.

Eve let out a whimper as Kale’s hand slid towards her crotch, but she kept still. She was surprised as he suddenly pulled her into his lap, but kept quiet and obedient, letting out a soft gasp as one hand tangled tightly in her hair and the other caressed her ass. The kiss was delicious, and she was very much eager for it, but before she could really get into it she was pulled away, and he spoke against her lips. “Yes anything, I want to do anything and everything you want. This is just between you and me, n-no one else, no managers, or fans, or anyone.” Eve gasped, head churning from the delicious sent of Kale’s cologne. Her eyes met the others and she shivered from the look he gave her, as if she was worthless and as if he could care less about her.

"Perfect." He said against her lips as he pushed her into his lips and slid his tongue against her lips, demanding entrance into her mouth. Once her lips were parted he slid his tongue into her mouth and began to taste her mouth. Doing this for a good thirty seconds before breaking the kiss and looking over her slowly and saying. "Eve, tell me what that site said. I want to know what really gets you going." He commanded as his hand on her ass began to massage it and the hand in her hair pulled gently back so her neck was exposed to him and she was in an all the more submissive posture.

Eve whimpered into the demanding kiss as their tongues slid together. It was delicious, the kind of kiss she rarely got because everyone was so afraid they’d break her. But this was just perfect. Her head spun as she tried to form a coherent response to Kale’s question, as she was pushed back into a more submissive position. “I-it said- some people w-wanted to… stick a dildo in my cunt… and forbid me to come… until they said so. A-and they said they w-wanted to spank me, until my a-ass was red. I… I want… those things.” She said softly, cheeks fiery as she tried to remember what had most interested her on the site. It was so embarrassing to say those words out loud, but at the same time, she wanted those things desperately. Eve let out a moan as the hand on her ass continued to massage, it felt so good.

Kale listened to her and when she forgot to address him as sir he smirked and using her hair pulled her off his lap to her squatting and then to being bent over his lap and he said. "Eve, let me see your ass." He commanded her and was giving her that degrading look once more as he needed her to feel less than a person and that she was here to serve, not be pleasured. Because he knew right now, that all she was thinking about her fantasy and she wouldn't be done training until all she thought about was his fantasies and they were enough to get her wet.

Eve gasped as Kale tugged on her hair, pulling her between his legs. The pain sent a delicious electric spark through her entire being. Gingerly she settled over his lap, round ass in the air. “Y-yes sir.” She gasped. Carefully she pulled up her skirt, revealing the tiny thong beneath. She could feel those harsh eye’s on her body, ravishing her, proving she was worthless, and she loved it. She couldn’t help from blushing though, as she realized the worthless whore she must have seemed, but in a way it was turning her on. “Sp-spank me Kale, please.” Eve moaned, wiggling her ass in the air.

Kale laughed at her slowly as she was bent over his lap and had her skirt around her waist. That alone was enough to make her seem like a slut, but the fact that she was shaking her ass lightly and begging to be spanked made it all the more degrading and he said. "Eve, where is your respect?" He asked her as he raised his hand and brought it down quickly through the air, connecting with her left butt cheek and a loud smack echoed through the relatively silent room as he waited for her to correct herself and ask for another.

Eve whimpered at Kale’s words. Really, how had she come to this? Just the night before she’d been such a proper little girl, sheltered from the world of kinky sex, but here she was willing to bend over like a horny slut. “I-I’m sorry s-sir.” She gasped out as the first slap came down on her ass. God, why did she need to have respect when she could experience that delicious thrill if she was willing to bend over so eagerly. “P-please sir, more, please sir, that felt… so good.” She whimpered, holding still, waiting for the next slap.

He couldn't take remove his smile from his face at how horny she was behaving and how needy she seemed to be. He delivered another smack and then went into a rhythm. Delivering blow after blow to her ass until it was thoroughly red and finally he stopped and looked over her and said. "Eve, what do you say?" He told her as his hand went into her hair and used it as he leash as he stood and pulled her up to her feet and made her look into his eyes. Which happened to be looking over her, degrading her body and seeming as if they alone could ravage her.

Eve whimpered and moan as stinging smack after smack landed on her ass. The pain was so twisted with pleasure, it was amazing. Her thighs shook at the effort to push he ass up for more and every few moments she would let out begging pleads for the sweet torture to continue. When he stopped she let out a quiet cry, “Th-thank you S-sir.” She stuttered, mind reeling with pleasure. Suddenly a hand was in her hair again, and she was forced to stand and look into Kale’s eyes. The raw hunger and degradation in them sent shivers down Eve’s spine.

"Eve, shall I continue to torture your body? Do you love the way I am handling your slutty little desires." He teased and degraded as he kept her standing and kept his hand in her hair for the pure reason that she lacked a collar or a leash and he needed to control her. His eyes moved over her still and finally they stop at her own eyes and stare into them before saying. "Eve, do you think you deserve the privilege of looking upon your owner's perfect body?" He asked, wanting her to have a downcast look because it emphasizes submissive body language.

Back
Top Bottom