Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domination Help?

Cheeks

Planetoid
I have always wanted to be a really great dominatrix to a guy, I know some things but at the same time, I have no idea what I am doing. Is there any females or males out there to give tips and advice? Females on how to dominate and males on how they like to be dominated? If you can help me that would be great!
Much appreciation!

hmmm I don't think this is really the place for this thread, but with that said.

I'm in no means an expert in Dominating men, but it is my observation that men, as hard as they are in other aspects of there life, when it comes to being submissive there ( sorry guys ) hmmm how do i say this nicely.. there a little soft and not able to handle the pain like a woman would be able to.

Men don't seem to handle the pain like woman do. ( I guess that's why it's the woman that have child birth lol). Although there are some men that do like a little more physical punishment. Most are into being controlled, and humiliated.
I do think that "most" men like to be humiliated more then woman. Being made to worship a woman's body and depending on the men some like to be forced to be sissified.

As i said this is just my observations and not a hard set rule. I am sure that there are some that do get into more of the extremes.

First, let me warn you I am a 'romantic dom', where I like to be in control but focus on pleasure, not pain. So when I woman wants to be the dom, I view it like that and not, say, BDSM. When a man is the sub, having her riding is common. Often there is the Lean Forwards (grinding her clitoris) or Lean Backwards (for her g-spot). Since men tend to orgasm first, a dom female often keep going when he rather “roll over and go to sleep”. Many riders like to see her partner's eyes, and may fuss if she can't get that.

(Men get to see his penis go in)

Another huge thing: orgasm denial. He lays down top side up. She sits either on his legs (most common) or abdomen. She gives a hand job till he is about to orgasm. Hopefully he will give a clue. She then press HARD on the bottom part of the shaft and prevent to ejaculate from coming out. Then when he settles down, give him a break and repeat till he can't stand it anymore, or she miss the opportunity. Playful slaps can also be done, as the penis moves back and forth.

Sitting her clitoris over his mouth is another possibility.

Drop me a PM sometime if you want to have a more in-depth discussion about domination. PatricioINTP gave you some good advise there but there and I would certainly advise you use it but if you ever want more then I'd be glad to help you; be it more romantic domination advise or some of the 'harder' aspects of domination.

Professional Dominatrixes get paid to teach people [men and women] how to deal with being a submissive and find out things they like. They don't, however, have sex with their clients since that would be considered prostitution~

The other term is Domme or Mistress - which, as far as I can tell - is when they aren't getting paid. I haven't head Domina before.

Domina is just latin for Mistress. It's just like how I don't go by Master/Mister/Sir but Dominus, the latin term for Master.

Because I'm classy that way.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Domina is just latin for Mistress. It's just like how I don't go by Master/Mister/Sir but Dominus, the latin term for Master.

Because I'm classy that way.

Well it does have a certain ring to it. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom