Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A couple comic ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, after catching up on the latest goings on in the comic book world, which I do every now and again, I find myself with some RP ideas based on certain comics, and their tv counterparts in a couple cases. Now, onto the ideas.

1. Teen Titans

Now, this would not be based singly on either the comics or the show, but instead, be an entirely new take that borrows elements from both. Such as having Starfires bubbly and adorable personality of the show, but with her darker origins from the comics. As for the characters use, that can be discussed. Like, I could play an OC, and you could play a canon titan romantic interest for them, or vice versa, or we both play OC's.

2. Young Justice

Now this one, would be based on the show, and I would like it to center around a pairing of an OC and Miss Martian. Now, who plays the OC and who plays Megan, we can discuss as I'm open to either.

3. Hope Summer

For those Marvel fans, I do have an idea for that universe, centering around an OC and Hope Summers. Like the Teen Titans idea, this won't be based directly on the comics, and instead, will be entirely original, just borrowing heavily from comics. Think Alternate Universe/Timeline.

Now, I know those aren't exactly plots, they're just kind of basic outlines of my ideas. Do not worry, I do actually have true plots in mind for these ideas, I just didn't want to add them here as it'd likely end up making the post huge and take a while to go through all three.^_^

So, if any of these ideas interest you, PM me about which idea/s you like, and I can give you the details of the plot/s I have in mind for whichever idea you're looking for.

Now, if people want to know how much I'm craving each, I'd go with 3>2>1, in order from greatest craving, to least. For those of your interested in Teen Titans, don't worry. Just because it's listed last, doesn't mean I'm not really craving. I'm craving it quite a bit actually, but I had to rank them somehow, and didn't want to go with a threeway tie.^_^

The Teen Titans RP is now taken. Leaving Young Justice and Hope Summers ideas open, as I don't like doing mutliple RPs based on the same exact plots.

Still looking to do Hope Summers idea the most.

Now, the Young Justice TV idea is taken as well. That leaves Hope Summers. Anyone interested? Also, while I was open to discussing the roles in the other RP, with the Hope Summers idea, I'd really prefer to play the male OC.

Don't have to be an expert in the comics to play her. Hell, I haven't read a comic since I was a kid. Just look her up on Wikipedia, or an xmen wiki, you'll get a good idea of her personality.

bump it. Still looking for people interested in my Hope Summers idea. Now, while I originally stated I wanted to play the OC, I'm now open to playing Hope, which means if you don't know much about the series, no worries, as I'll be playing the canons, and you can play a mutant you make up.

.bumpers. All ideas are open. Though, the ranking at which I'm craving them is still 3>2>1. I'm also open to discussing the roles for all three ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom