Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The kidnapping, brainwashing, and experiment by RobBase086 and candi613

RobBase086 said:
candi613 said:
RobBase086 said:
When he stepped into the room he saw Vanessa awakened from her beauty sleep and he had a smile on his face. "Oh I am sure you are hungry my love. How does the new Vanessa feel? Do you like your new look?" He said hoping that she liked the new her now. He watched as she was playing with her breasts and enjoyed it with a smile on his face. In his hands he had dinner for her to enjoy. "Oh no nothing is wrong." He replied to her question by answering it. He then leaned in to kiss her lips softly to see how she would react to that. Possibly the experimental drug might have increased her sex drive as well?

When he leaned in for a kiss she didn't stop him or push him away. She let him slowly push his tongue inside her mouth. And before she knew it they were in middle of full blown make out session. Her arms were around his neck and she felt his hands roaming over her back and ass. She only broke the kiss cause they needed air. She didn't complain when his hand came around her breast in a possessive way. There was a look in his eye and she was curious. "What's on your mind?" she asked softly not freaking out when lifted her thin shirt over her head. She looked down at her breast and didn't have the urge to cover herself. She just watched his eyes travel over her body. "Your going to eat with me aren't you? You only brought one plate."

He could feel their tongues meet when they were kissing. He was happy that what he has put her through is working now. He enjoyed exploring her body with his hands and gave her nice firm ass a squeeze. Then he was starting to fondle and squeeze her new breasts. He loved how she was wrapping her arms around me. "You are what is on my mind and I was wondering how you are feeling now. Do you like your new body and how you look or do you prefer the old you?" In his mind he wanted to explore her body slowly kissing and licking from her head down to her baby toes to give her a new experience that she has never felt before. He watched as she lifted her shirt over her head and loved that her new breasts were exposed. "Well my love I had dinner earlier so I am not hungry right now. I have created your new drivers license, and I do have to take you shopping for new bras, panties, lingerie, and clothes for you to wear." He told her.
She looked confused. "The old me?" She stared at him as if he was speaking Greek to her. She just let his hands hand caress and fondle wherever they wanted as she took a bite of the apple that he brought on the tray. "Would you like a bite?" She offered him the apple but instead he pulled her into his arms and nibbled on her neck. Her set the apple down so she could let him attack the other side of her neck. "What was wrong with my license. And why don't I have any clothes or panties to wear?" She didn't sound scared just confused.

candi613 said:
RobBase086 said:
candi613 said:
When he leaned in for a kiss she didn't stop him or push him away. She let him slowly push his tongue inside her mouth. And before she knew it they were in middle of full blown make out session. Her arms were around his neck and she felt his hands roaming over her back and ass. She only broke the kiss cause they needed air. She didn't complain when his hand came around her breast in a possessive way. There was a look in his eye and she was curious. "What's on your mind?" she asked softly not freaking out when lifted her thin shirt over her head. She looked down at her breast and didn't have the urge to cover herself. She just watched his eyes travel over her body. "Your going to eat with me aren't you? You only brought one plate."

He could feel their tongues meet when they were kissing. He was happy that what he has put her through is working now. He enjoyed exploring her body with his hands and gave her nice firm ass a squeeze. Then he was starting to fondle and squeeze her new breasts. He loved how she was wrapping her arms around me. "You are what is on my mind and I was wondering how you are feeling now. Do you like your new body and how you look or do you prefer the old you?" In his mind he wanted to explore her body slowly kissing and licking from her head down to her baby toes to give her a new experience that she has never felt before. He watched as she lifted her shirt over her head and loved that her new breasts were exposed. "Well my love I had dinner earlier so I am not hungry right now. I have created your new drivers license, and I do have to take you shopping for new bras, panties, lingerie, and clothes for you to wear." He told her.
She looked confused. "The old me?" She stared at him as if he was speaking Greek to her. She just let his hands hand caress and fondle wherever they wanted as she took a bite of the apple that he brought on the tray. "Would you like a bite?" She offered him the apple but instead he pulled her into his arms and nibbled on her neck. Her set the apple down so she could let him attack the other side of her neck. "What was wrong with my license. And why don't I have any clothes or panties to wear?" She didn't sound scared just confused.

He noticed her look on her face like she did not know what he was talking about. It seemed as if the experimental drug cleared her mind like she has amnesia or something. "Yes I will have to show you your old drivers license." He digs into her purse and pulls out her old drivers license with her looking like the plain Jane. "See this is how you looked like before I helped you out." He said with a smile and watched her grab and apple and take a bite of it. "No thank you! Thank you for offering me though!" He said looking deeply into her beautiful eyes. He kissed and licked her neck and nibbled on both sides. "Well you are a new person now Vanessa and no longer look like the old you any longer. Plus, your old clothes no longer fit you any longer due to how your body is now." He wondered if it would hurt taking her back to her old place where she use to live at? Possibly if she saw how she looked she may remember a bit.

Back
Top Bottom